02.

(Hiatus, discontinued) Life after Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD-MR MR 

For the rest of the night, Suzy could feel Myungsoo's piercing glare on her. She tried not to show her fear for him and brought the glass of wine to her lips, gulping down the content in oneshot. She tried not to maintain eye-contact with him and stared at the wine glass as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. She spaced out and was thinking of other things when Mrs Kim's voice broke her out of her trance.

"Right, Suji?" Mrs Kim smiled at her.

"Eo? Neh." She replied politely and slightly bowed her head.

"Aigoo, your daughter is so cute!" Mrs Kim complimented Suji.

"Cute? More like dumb." Myungsoo mumbled under his breath, to which Suji heard him. Her eyes widened and she looked down immediatedly, scared of him. Fortunately, his parents did not catch what he was saying. Myungsoo smirked, and Suji looked up accidentally. She gripped the fork in her hand tightly as she tried not to jump at him.

"Alright!" Mr Bae clapped his hand and looked over at his wife, smiling.

"Suji, I'm proud to say that you are engaged to Myungsoo." Mrs Bae broke the news.

"Bwoh?" Suji's head shot up.

"Engaged?" Myungsoo's eyes widened. He frowned deeply and exhaled a deep breath.

"Omma, I'm not going to be engaged to this dumb girl." He emphasised every single word and grabbed his phone.

"Kim Myungsoo!" Mr Kim scolded.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and stood up. He left the restaurant, leaving poor Suji in shock.

"I'm so sorry about my son. He is still not obedient, please forgive him on my behalf." Mrs Kim let out a tight smile.

"It's okay, looks like the kids need time to adjust as well." Mr Bae answered, looking at his daughter who was deep in thought.

 

 

The next day, Suji could not concentrate in class. No matter how much she tried to keep herself focused, her mind would just go back to the conversation her parents had wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter