01.

(Hiatus, discontinued) Life after Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink-U you 

 

It was a Friday, nothing special about this day, it was just the last day of the weekend.

"I'm home!" A girl with long wavy hair, wearing her uniform skipped into her house, humming a cheerful tune. She made her way up the stairs and placed her backpack on the floor carefully before changing out of her uniform.

The said girl let out a moan when her back met the soft bed.

"I'm so tired." She mumbled and sleep consumed her.

It was five in the evening when Mrs Bae woke her up.

 

"Suji ah, ireona (wake up)." Mrs Bae shook her shoulders gently. Being the light sleeper Suji was, her eyelids fluttered open.

"Omma?" She rubbed her eyes groggily, siting up.

"Aigoo, my daughter must have been tired, now, go and prepare yourself. We're going out for dinner." Mrs Bae patted her daughter on the shoulder before she left the room.

Suji nodded and stretched, feeling refreshed after a nap. She opened her walk-in closet and stepped in.

"What should I wear?" She mumbled and her eyes searched the racks of clothes, stopping at the dresses section. She pulled out a white dress which stops two inches above her knees and pulled it on.

"Now, make up and hair~" She sat down, at her dresser and applied light make up onto her face. Smiling at her reflection, she brushed her hair and sprayed her floral perfume onto her wrists and neck. Suji then grabbed her blue bag and wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter