Final

Just Dance
Yoori set down the speakers and started getting ready. The music started and she started gliding gracefully across the platform set up for the exhibit. It was an exhibit to promote dancing and her dance academy. A crowd slowly formed around her and they started cheering as the music got to its and finally stopped. She stopped and bowed at the crowd, still panting.

 

Soon enough, another song started to play and she invited the crowd to join the dance floor and dance it all out. Everyone was dancing, moving and having fun, but she spotted a guy, standing there awkwardly, occasionally getting pushed around by people dancing. She advanced over to him and started a conversation, "Hey! Why aren't you dancing?" He awkwardly looked back at her and she swore she saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Uhm, I'm not sure how this whole dance thing works, although my family are dancers, I just couldn't get it right." He sighed. Yoori looked at him, "Dance is about having fun while moving in a synchronized way, but it doesn't have to be synchronized every time. Just dance!" And with that she drag him into the dance floor.

 

She started swaying and the guy awkwardly followed. 'What an awkward ball of cuteness.' Yoori thought and smiled to herself, a genuine smile. The music slowly stopped and the large crowd dispersed. Yoori's eyes lit up as she thought of something. "Hey! What's your name! And you can join us! I'll teach you how to dance within 2 months!" She smirked. "Oh forgive me for not introducing myself earlier, I'm Yoseob, Yang Yoseob. And really? You think I can?" She looked back at him surprised, "Of course you can! Anyone can dance if they want to. Oh and I'm Oh Yoori, please come over and write down your information!" And so he did. And by the next week, Yoseob found himself in a studio surrounded with mirrors, trying to move to the rhythm of the music.

 

-

 

Within these two months, Yoori had taught Yoseob all the basics and had been patient with him, hence, he succeeded. After the last lesson scheduled, Yoseob waited till everyone else left and ran to adjust the lights, before running towards the speakers and choosing a song.

 

He slowly walked towards Yoori as she chuckled cutely. Yoseob offered his hand, "And now, since I have learnt how to do, may I have this dance?" Yoori laughed and placed her hands in his, "Why not."

 

The pair started gliding through the studio, getting lost in each other's eyes. They took the dance seriously, as if they were dancing in front of people and are in nice costumes. The music stopped soon after and Yoseob ran to his bag, before pulling out a blue rose.

 

"I was attracted by you since the first I met you, its as if you ate a magnet and I'm iron. I made it a goal to know you and learn dancing, so that I could at least dance with you once. Oh Yoori, what I'm trying to say is that I like you, would you be my girlfriend?" Yoseob rushed it all out sincerely, but he was shaking all over, he was nervous. Yoori didn't think twice and grabbed his collar before letting their lips meet. Fireworks bloomed in the background and Yoori slowly pulled away, "Yes I would." Yoseob hugged her so tightly that she thought she would've died. "You're mine, and I'm yours, forever."