First day of school (Part 1)

Loving you( Hiatus)

Naeun's P.O.V

 

" Naeun-ah, wake up. It's 7.18 a.m., honey. Your class start on 8.20a.m." I was startled by omma's voice.

" Ne omma." I replied and got up from the bed.

Omma walked out and closed the door slowly. I did some stretched and went to the bathroom. 

" Hah! I had a good shower!" I said as I went out of the bathroom.

I wore my school's uniform and dried my hair using a hairdryer. Soon, I combed my hair nicely and took my bag and phone then I walked downstairs. 

" Morning!" I greeted everyone.

" Morning honey!" Omma and appa replied unisonly.

" What's for breakfast?" I asked as I took a seat in front of them.

" Pancakes and milk. Is it enough for you?" Omma asked concernly.

" More than enough!" I said and started to eat the breakfast.

After about 10 minutes, we done eating and I went to my new school. Well, my new school is not so far from my mansion. I preferred walking than driving. Yes, I do have a driving license and a car. But, I liked walking. 

Soon enough, I arrived at my new school and I walked into the school slowly as I was amused by the school. It's so big. Words can't describe how big it is. While I was walking, suddenly I bumped into someone. I quickly got up and bowed to her.

" I'm sorry! I am really sorry!" I apologized sincerely.

" Yah! Don't you know who I am?!! I am the queenka of this school, you babo!" The girl shouted at me. All the students in hall way started to whisper something. 

" Mianhae but I don't know who you are." I said.

" Wait, but, are you a new student?" She asked as she eyed me from head to toe.

" Yes, I am the transfer student from Busan." 

" AHA! It's getting interesting! And, from now on, you should know who I am. I am the famous and the prettiest queenka in this school. You should respect me!" She praised herself. On that moment, I felt like I am going to puke soon.

" So,what? Why should I respect a fake girl like you? You did some plastic surgery, right?" I talked back. I hated girl like her so much.

" How dare you!" She was about to slap me when a hand grabbed her hand and stopped her from doing that babo thing.

" Yah! Minah! Can you just stop fighting with new students?!" A handsome and cute guy said to her.

Ah, so her name is Minah. 

" T-taemin o-oppa.." She stuttered and ran away.

" Are you okay?" The taemin guy asked me. 

" I'm okay. Don't worry." I said and gave him an assuring smile.

" Jinjja? But, what are you doing here?" 

" Yes really I'm okay. I was searching for the principal office but I can't find it. Can you please help me?" 

" Oh sure! Come on!" He said and we walked to the principal office.

" Bytheway, my name is Son Naeun. Thank you for saving me earlier." I thanked him sincerely.

" Oh, it's nothing. It's just that Minah girl likes to fight with every girls in this school. My name is Lee Taemin bytheway." He said and we arrived at the principal office.

" Thanks again, Taemin-sshi." 

" Welcome, Naeun-sshi. I'll get going, I guess. See you again!" He bid me goodbye and I went into the office.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I am the new transfer student, Son Naeun." I bowed to the principal.

" Ah, ne. My name is Lee Sooman, the principal of this school. So, here's your timetable." Mr. Lee gave me a timetable.

" Kamsahamnida." I bowed to him once again and went out.

So, uhm, my first subject is... AHA! Mathematic! Yeay! I really love Maths! The maths class is held in class 3-1A. I wandered around the school to find the class. But, I couldn't find it eventhough I've searched everywhere. Suddenly, a tall and pretty girl approached me.

" Hey! New student I guess?" She asked as she eyed me. I just hope this girl is not like Minah.

" Yes. Uhm, I wanna ask you where is the 3-1A class?" I asked politely.

" Oh, let me help you! I am Jung Krystal." She said. I am so relieved that she is not like Minah.

" Gomawo Krystal-sshi. I'm Son Naeun. Nice meeting you." I said happily and smiled.

" Nice meeting you too. Bytheway, just call me Krystal." 

" Okay." I replied shortly.

" Now, let's go to the class. I have maths after this. You?" She asked.

" Omo jinjja! I have maths too! But, what's our age?"

" I'm 19." She answered.

" We have the same age, I see. Okay now let's go! I can't late on my first day of school."

" Haha, okay." She said and we walked to the class.

Wow! This school provided escalator! Yeah! Soon enough, we arrived at the class. As soon as I walked in, the guys started to scream like crazy while the girls just give me death glares. 

" Krystal, are they usually like this?" I whispered.

" Yes, but today they are more cr---" She stopped her words when suddenly a guy approached me.

" Hi, uhm.. I wanna give you this." The guy hand me a letter.

" What's this?" I asked.

" Just read it later. Bye." He said and winked at me.

" I bet you already have someone likes you in this school,huh." She smirked cutely.

" Yah!" I slapped her arm lightly.

" Ouch! Hehehe.." She smiled prettily.

" Aww, you are so pretty!" I chimed.

" Aishh. Aniyo!" She blushed.

Suddenly, a guy approached us and wrapped his arms around Krystal. 

" Hey jagiya!" The guy said.

" Oh oppa. Annyeong!"

" Who is this cute girl?" He asked.

" She is the new transfer student. Her name is.." She said and gestured me to introduce myself.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Son Naeun imnida." I said and smiled sweetly.

" Oh, Naeun-sshi. I'm Lee Gikwang." He replied and smiled.

" Ah, ne." I nodded.

" Class, please sit on your own places." A teacher came in and said loudly.

" Ne." The class replied.

" Good. Ah, I want to tell you that we have a new student. Naeun, please come forward." 

I got up from my place and walked to the in front of class. And the screaming and glaring session started.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Son Naeun. I'm from Busan. Treat me well!" I said and smiled brightly.

" Whooo! YES WE WILL TREAT YOU WELL!" The guys shouted.

" Okay class. Please calm yourself. Naeun, you can go back to your seat." The teacher said.

" Ne." I bowed to him and went to my place.

" Krystal, what's his name?" I asked reffering to the teacher.

" Park Youngmin." She replied shortly.

" Oh, okay." I said and started to concentrate on what the teacher says.

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo readers! Sorry for the late update! 

And omg! Thanks for subscribing, commenting and upvoting!

Ah, and have you read the story feed? Please read it! It's important!

Until then, bye!