Meeting him

Loving you( Hiatus)

Naeun's P.O.V

Kring!

The bell rang indicated it's recess time. I packed my stuffs quickly because I'm so hungry. While I was packing, suddenly the letter that the random guy gave me before fell down on the floor. I picked up the letter and put it inside my blazer. After I'm done packing, I went out with Krystal beside me. 

" Hey, don't you want to read the letter?" She suddenly blurted out.

" Yeah. I'm thinking to read it later. Why? Do you wanna read it?" I asked.

" No way. Haha. Okay now let's go to the cafeteria. I'm so hungry." She pouted cutely.

As soon as we arrived in the cafeteria, all the guys stopped eating and looked at us with their mouths opened. I just don't understand the people in this century. They kinda weird.

" Let's sit there." I pointed to the corner of the cafeteria.

" Okay." We walked to the table.

" Naeun, I'll wait here while you go and buy some foods, okay?" Krystal said as she sat on the chair.

" Arasseo." I replied shortly and went to buy foods.

Few minutes later, I came to the table while holding a tray of foods. I placed it on the table and said,

" Krystal, now, it's your turn to buy foods." I smiled.

" Ne." She replied and queue to buy her foods.

I decided to wait for her. Suddenly, I remembered something. Ahah! I'll read the letter. I took the letter out from my blazer and opened it carefully. It written,

 

Hey! You are the newly transferred student right? You are lucky because, on your first day of school, you gained many secret admires. Including me.. I wanna be your friend.. Pls! If you wanna know who I am, meet me after school.. At the rooftop.. I'll be waiting for ya! Okay, bye~~ I hope I can be your friend ^_^ And if you wanna know, I am a man.

From: Your secret admire~

Omo! Who is this? I really have to meet him. And wait, he said that I gained many secret admires?! Omo who are them? Suddenly, a bunch of girls or should I say 'queenkas' approached me. One of them suddenly throwed my foods and said,

" Don't you ever dare to flirt or befriend with my Taemin oppa! He is MINE!" Wait! I knew her. She is.. that Minah girl. She emphasized the word mine.

" Yah Minah! Who said I am yours? I am not yours! Never!" Suddenly Taemin came from behind and shouted at Minah.

" O..oppa.." She stuttered and ran away while crying. Pftt~ Such a cry baby. Hahaha..

" Taemin-sshi, thanks again for saving me. I owe you a lot." I thanked him and smiled sincerely.

" Welcome, Naeun-sshi. Omo, aissh. You don't have anything to eat, right? Here, take this." He handed me a bun.

" It's okay. I am not hungry though." I said and suddenly, my stomach growled loudly.

" Ah, I see. You're not hungry. Then, what's that sound, huh?" He smirked playfully.

" Hehe. I am.. hungry.. " I looked down and blushed in embarassment.

" See? Take this." He said and gave me his food.

" Gomawo Taemin-sshi." I said and bowed to him as I took the bun.

" No need to use formal with me. Just call me Taemin or Taemin oppa. Wait, what's your age?" He asked.

" I am 19. You?" I said as I sat on my place earlier.

" Wow! I am 20. You're gonna.. eh no you MUST call me oppa." He emphasized the word must and sat beside me.

" Arasseo oppa." I smiled and ate the food.

Suddenly, I remember about Krystal. Omo! Where is she? Did she left me? Seemed like she left me. Uhm.. Okay then. 

" Hello?!" Taemin oppa waved his hand in front of my face.

" Oh? Wae oppa?" I asked as I've finished my food.

" Did you even listen to me??" Instead of answering, he questioned me back.

" Uhm, no. I guess. What was you saying?" I grinned awkwardly.

" I said, I want your number." He stated.

" Oh, sure. Give me your phone then." I said as I pulled out my hand.

" Here." He gave me his phone and smiled brightly.

I don't know why, but his smile, somehow makes my heart beats faster than usual. I shrugged off the feeling and key in my number. After I am done, I handed his phone back.

" Gomawo, Naeun." He thanked me and winked cutely.

" Cheonma, oppa." I said and blushed madly.

Kring! 

The bell rang indicated the recess has over. We got up from our seats and walked to our own classes. As I walked in, I saw Krystal was talking with her boyfriend happily. I quickly approached them.

" Krystal! Why did you leave me? How could you?" I faked a cry and pouted.

As I pouted, I could hear the guys in my class squealing over something. What is it? Nah, I don't care.

" Hehe, mian Naeun. I was in a hurry just now. And, for your information, your pout makes the guys squealing so can you stop pouting?" She said as she pointed to my mouth that still remained pouting.

" Sorry. Hehehe." I quickly smiled and bowed to her.

" It's okay. By the way, have you read the letter?" She asked as we sat on our places.

" Yeah, I've read it." I said as I took out the letter and gave it to her.

" Here, read it if you want." 

" Uhm, okay then." She opened the letter and read it one by one.

About a good 1 minute, she handed me back the letter and said,

" Wow! You have secret admires! Daebak!!" She clapped her hands loudly and it caused the whole classroom looked at us.

I quickly bowed to them several times and hit her arm lightly.

" Yah! What's that for?!" She half shouted and glared at me.

" Why did you clap just now?" I asked her back.

" Because you have secret admires?" She still glared at me.

" But still you don't need to clap, duh." I said and glared at her back.

" Arasseo. Hmph!" She looked away as she pouted cutely.

" Are you mad?" I asked.

" No, why would I?" She replied coldly. Hah, I bet she is mad now.

" Sorry, chinguya. I am really sorry. Forgive me, neh? I will treat you tonight." I kept begging her.

" Jinjja?! Promise?" She held out her pinky finger.

" Yup, promise." I held out my pinky finger and interlaced mine with hers.

" Yeay! Thanks chingu!" She chimed happily.

" Sure, no biggies."  I smiled at her.

" Okay, class. Go back to your place and we will start our lesson for today." Mr. Han said as I heard the whole class sighed heavily.

I chuckled lightly and took out my books. Mr. Han started teaching and I paid my fully attention to him. 

Time sure flies so fast. The bell rang indicated it's time to go home. Yeah! But, wait.. Ah, I must meet the person who sent me the letter. I quickly packed my stuffs and went out of the class. I walked to my locker and put my books into it and I ran towards the rooftop. As soon as I arrived in front of the door, I opened the door slowly and peeked out to see anyone's at the rooftop. I saw a tall figure is standing while staring at the blue skies. I stepped my right feet slowly and followed by left. I walked to him and,

" Ehem, who are you?" I coughed a little.

He turned around and I was mesmerized by his look. I kept staring at his face until I saw he slightly smirked.

" Oh hi there! So, you did read the letter huh? I'm Myungsoo by the way. You can call me L." He smiled.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Oh L-sshi. So are you the secret admire?" Being the dumb girl I am, of course he is the person.

" Yup. Uhm, can.. I.. uhm.." He seems hesitated.

" What?" I asked as I slowly getting annoyed.

" Can I have your number?" He asked as he looked straight into my eyes.

" Uhm, okay. Give me your phone then." I smiled.

" Here." He grinned and gave me his phone.

After I have key in my number, I gave him back his phone.

" L-sshi, I have to go now." I waved at him and walked away.

 

Interesting! You're pretty yet kind. I think I've fallen for you. 

 

 

Annyeong readers! Miss me? Nah, just kidding.. Nobody does =')

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 WEEKS! I promised to update last week but I didnt cuz I am so busy.. Sorry guys! 

But here chapter 3, enjoy! 

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! Your comments made my day! 

Until then, jalgayo! Bye! C u on the next update!!