Black_X_Rabbit

One Shots For People

Black_x_Rabbit

 

Daehyun had never been a confident father, so when he found out that there was an emergency at work and that Youngjae would have to leave him to babysit their son, Zelo, who was reaching his troublesome twos, he was not exactly over the moon. He loved his son just as much as he loved his husband, and it was because of this reason that Daehyun was always so self conscious around the boy; he was constantly worried that he would corrupt the boy somehow, or even worse end up breaking him somehow.

 

It was because of this nervousness that had resulted in the current predicament that Daehyun found himself in. Right now he was bouncing a crying baby in his arms as the boy sobbed loudly into Daehyuns shoulder, spit and snot and all sorts rubbing onto Daehyuns top. Daehyun was patting his back softly, trying to coo the baby out of his crying. And Daehyun had no idea how to stop his crying.

 

“Come on, baby. It's okay. Are you hungry. No? Do you have a dirty nappy?” Daehyun lifted Zelo up smelling his nappy. “No. Please stop crying.” Daehyun urged the baby, walking around his sons bedroom. It was currently 10 o'clock at night and Zelo should have been asleep by now.

 

“Want mummy” the boy cried, and Daehyun nodded his head.

 

“Same, baby same.” Daehyun mumbled, rocking the toddler softly. Daehyun tried to rack his brain to remember what Youngjae would do in this situation.

 

Youngjae would sing to Zelo on the nights that he couldn't sleep, and as tone deaf as he was it was the only way he could think of to make him go to sleep and let Daehyun join him in dream land.

 

Ever so nervously he started to hum under his breath, patting Zelos back softly while doing so. Zelo quietened down slightly, though his tears where still flowing.

 

“Isn't he lovely, Isn't he wonderful” Daehyun started singing quietly, sitting down on Zelos bed as there was only so long Daehyun could walk in circles around the room without getting tired.

 

“Isn't he precious? Less than one minute old.
I never thought, through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as he
But isn't he lovely made from love”

 

Zelos eyes had began to drop and his breathing had evened out, but he stirred slightly when the verse ended so Daehyun continued to sing, his sons hair softly and using his sleeve to wipe away the tears and snot, after all he never really liked this shirt anyway.

 

“Isn't he pretty? Truly the angel's best
Boy, I’m so happy
we have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what god has done
through us he's given life to one
but isn't he lovely made from love”

 

Zelo was snoring now, his face buried into Daehyuns chest and his tiny fist clinging onto his shirt. He felt a yawn rising in his chest and he let out a loud yawn, using his hand to cover his mouth. He stood up placing Zelo under the covers softly, climbing into place next to him. He wrapped his arms around his son, pulling him close and kissing his head softly before shutting his eyes and going to sleep almost instantly.

 

 

Youngjae ran a hand through his hair, grabbing his keys from his bag, his fingers and face numb from the cold harsh wind that had harassed him on the way back from work, it wasn't his fault that his new assistant didn't know the difference from pork and fish and had ended up feeding someone with seafood allergies fish, which had resulted in him almost getting a law suit from a very unhappy couple. All he wanted to do now was collapse in bed with his husband and just sleep, as it was now reaching half 11 at night.

 

Fumbling slightly he managed to fit the key into the lock, opening the door and shutting it behind him, locking the door from the inside once he was in. He shook the snow off his boots as he pulled off his hat and jacket.

 

“Dae, I'm home!” Youngjae shouted into the silence, though unlike usual he was met with silence. “Dae?” Youngjae called again, making his way into the kitchen where he would usually find him, but the room was empty. He then made his way upstairs, his face flushed from the drastic change in temperatures.

 

Opening the door to his sons room, Youngjae felt his heart swell with pride and love at the sight. His husband asleep on the bed a protective arm wrapped around their son, both of them snoring loudly. Youngjae shook his head, taking a photo on his phone as this was just far too cute to be forgotten.

 

Walking towards the bed, he carefully pulled up the other side of the quilt, climbing under it also so that Zelo was lying snugly between them. Daehyun raised his head slightly, eyes opening slightly, squinting into the darkness, still mostly asleep.

 

“Youngjae?” Daehyun asked, yawning. Youngjae nodded his head pulling his lover forward and placing a kiss on his lips.

 

“Go to sleep pabo” Youngjae smiled, putting his head down on the pillow softly. Daehyun nodded his head, going straight to sleep the moment his head touched the pillow.

 

It was moments like these that Youngjae would treasure for the rest of his life, and he couldn't help the surge of love in his chest for his two favourite people in the world, and with that thought in his mind, he lulled to sleep, a smile on his face that would remain there for the remainder of the day tomorrow.


 

Soooo, yes. I'm sorry i went off subject slightly, but still! Clueless Dae!Daddy! 

So this is for Black_X_Rabbit, I hope I didn't fail miserably.

More oneshots in the future!

Also, any of my readers like Got7? I absolutely love them, and I am adopting Bam Bam as my baby.

Anyway, Annyeong!