I Want an Audition

PLAY: Pride Love And You

 

A/N: Just so you know, everyone in the story knows English and Korean. Everyone in this story is Korean. They speak English whenever possible. They only speak in Korean when in Korea or whenever speaking to the Infinite boys~

I just thought I should say this to make you read the story better~ I don’t want to keep changing font or something every time they change languages. Also, if you have further questions on this or others just ask~

--------

 

October 2008

Jung Hyelin was a bright cheery girl who liked to daydream. She always thought about what it would be like to sing and dance in front of thousands of people. She would debut in a girl group and wear the pretty clothes, date the cute male singers, have a lot of fans who loved her and thought she was more beautiful than her fellow band mates. After a couple months or so she’d get a lead part in an idol drama alongside her secret idol boyfriend, become a hit and be known worldwide!

“I say that can all happen in a year after I debut~” Hyelin said out loud.

“Debut in what?” said a curly haired girl who sat down next to her.

Turning to her left Hyelin explained herself “Debut in a girl group of course~”

“Please, you can’t sing for your life. I’d marry a rich man before you step on that stage haha” the curly hair girl joked.

“Hey, I may be tone deaf but so are you Joona!”

“I’m not the one wanting to be famous. I’m happy with my voice see La La La La~~~”

Hyelin laughed and put her hand over her best friend’s mouth “Quiet down, it’s lunch and there are a lot of people who attend this school. Doubt anyone wants to go deaf months before they graduate and I’m one of them”

“Well anyway you will be happy to know that my cousin just called last night from Korea~”

“You mean your totally cute trainee cousin who I’ve only seen once but love? Tell him to get me an audition at his company!!!!”

“First, I know you’re only joking about Howon but Ew. Second, he just told me yesterday that Woolim isn’t accepting any new trainees”

“Ugh fine forget it I don’t love him anymore”

“BUT he did say his sister company A-Lim Ent. was next weekend”

“What what really??” Hyelin’s eyes glowed. “When? Where? Let’s go!”

“Are you serious? But you can’t sing.”

“Well then I’ll make fun of myself, at least I tried. Let’s go! We’ll both audition. It’ll be fun!”

“You’re crazy if you think I’ll audition with you.”

 

----

End chapter 1