# 2

A Cassie's World

So, I haven't posted anything in awhile. However, I felt I should post this chapter. So, here it is. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Thank you, Cassiopeia. You have been there for me through everything. I'm slowly growing into myself and who I am. I'm slowly putting steel in my backbone and making sure it stays there. I'm slowly learning to stand on my own two feet without everyone constantly making me lean on them. I'm realizing who I am and who I want to be. I'm figuring my life out. I'm only a year older than when I posted this story, but so much has happened. I've come to terms with what happened in 7th grade. I've let go of the poisonous people in my life. And I'm maturing. I'm building my walls and standing on my morals, slowly but surely. So, thank you, Gods, and thank you, Cassies, for what you've done for me. As soon as I see a picture of you 5, or listen to your songs, or watch an interview, I'm better. I can face the day again without breaking down. You saved my life when I was 13 and you've done it again, 3 years later. I will never get completely better, I don't think. I will always have my little demons in my head, but you all help me turn them into little angels sometimes. So I thank you for that. And while I make mistakes and fall down, I am proud to be a part of the kindest, most family like, and best older sister fandom I could ever hope for. Thank you, Red Ocean, from a small, lonely little girl. Thank you, Cassiopeia, from a scared, skinny pre-teen. And thank you, Gods of the East, from a bitter, jaded teenager. I love you with my whole body, my whole life.