1

A Cassie's World

I'm fifteen years old. I've lost family and friends, I've had my first love. I've had people leave me and people come. I've dealt with depression, self-harm, bullying, and loss, both mine and my friends'. One thing has been with me through all of this. Cassieopeia. We are the big sisters to everyone else. When Hangeng and Kibum left Super Junior, we helped the ELFs stand up again. When Jonghyun and Yixing and Kai got hurt, we helped the Shawols and Exotics stand tall until they could do it on their own. We, more than anyone, know what it's like to keep the faith in a broken dream. Broken, but not lost. When the VIPs helped Big Bang through GDragon's scandal and Daesung's accident, we were there. When Kiss Me's lost Alexander and Kibum, we stood by them. We understand. But it's hard. I will never lose the faith in the Gods, but it's hard to keep the faith after all these years. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it if it's worth all the tears I've cried over the past, all the pain I've felt for the boys. All the fear for Cassieopeia. It's being split and I can't do anything about it. And that terrifies me. Cassieopeia used to be this brilliant island in the stars full of light and wonder and beauty. Now, it's a place to escape to, and sometimes a place to escape from. I want the Gods back. That's all I want. Cassieopeia and DBSK have saved my life many times. Thank you for that. Thank you for giving me a place to look at and see beauty when I see none other in the world. And thank you, for carving your name in the one place no one can touch or taint. The stars.