Truthful Love

More Than Just a Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Nana's pov/

I sighed in relief as I laid back on my bed. I had managed to get off the phone with Jang Hyun. Finally after much thought about my situation I sleepily close my eyes.

Morning sunlight glared in my eyes as if the sky was angry with me about what I was doing to Jang Hyun. I sigh as I get out of bed. I head to my bathroom and take a quick shower.

When I get out of the shower I put on a pair of black jeans shorts with a scarlet cris-crossed silk blouse and matching scarlet gladiator pumps. I put up my now dyed black locks in to a pony tail and apply some simple eye shadow, mascara, and lip-gloss. I head out of my bedroom only to be shocked by a familiar presence inside my apartment.

"Kwon Jang Hyun! What are you doing here?" I Interrogated him as soon as I saw him walk through the front door.

"You still keep the key in the same spot?" he asked grinning at me with that y smile of his. He shut the door behind him and walked up to me.

"Yah! Don't answer my question with a question!" I bellowed back. As I tried to back up from his approaching form.

"Where are you going, Nana?" he countered me with another question completely ignoring what I said. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me slightly a grimace beginning to cover his face.

"Where I'm going has nothing to do with you so leave my personal business alone please!" I exclaimed in turn. His face was so close to my own. It was becoming hard to breath.

"What personal business do you have? Heo?" he queried me. I tried to get from out of his grasp but he held me tighter as if I'd fade away right before his eyes.

"Leave it alone Jang Hyun..." I posed as his stare pierced my own.

"Nana..." he begged slightly releasing me.

"Leave!" I ordered and he stiffened.

"No! Talk to me!" he commanded and I almost did.

"No!" I scoffed at him angrily.

"Tell me... why you're avoiding me?" he sighed heavily.

"I'm not avoiding you..." I lied lying to myself more than to him.

"Stop lying to me N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter