Crushing Hard

More Than Just a Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Nana's pov/

I've been friends with Kwon Jang Hyun for almost five years now and for two of them I've had this insane crush on him. Everyday... no every second I fall harder for him still. And I don't know what to do.

At first I didn't want to end our friendship over a silly crush so I endured it. I endured every relationship he's been in. But now it's much more than just a crush and I can't take seeing him with anybody else. It's plain unwanted need... want... desire and I can't stop it.

I try to be busy most of the time so we won't end up doing something together. Every time we do something together my mind makes it out as a romantic memory. I even dream about him when I close my eyes whether I'm sleeping or not. And it's all been driving me crazy.

"Yah! Nana are you home?" his angelic voice fills my senses slowly taking me over. My thoughts wash away as reality hits me. I remember that we were at Pledis University in class which was now over apparently. I wasn't paying attention I didn't notice that little tid bit.

"O-oh! Jang Hyun-ah, mianhae what did you say?" I uttered sighing inwardly. I tried not to look at his beautiful face.

"I asked if you wanted to go to Crystal Palace with me and my friends?" he repeated as he tried to look at my doodle I did inside my notebook. I covered it because it was hearts circling his name and I didn't want him to know I liked him in that kind of way.

"Neh... I can't! I have to study! Mian..." I declared solemnly as he glared at me. I ducked my head a little as if he's going to hit me or something.

"You always have to study lately..." he assumed whiled huffing at me.

"Mianhae... bai bai and have fun..." I blabbered trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter