Moving

This Is Not What I Expected

 

“So we are going to move to that place temporarily?” asked Byun Jihee to his husband, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun does not move an inch. His eyes still glued to the road in front of him, pretending not to hear anything what Jihee just asked.

 

Jihee stared at him, sighing by herself. From the time they departed from Baekhyun’s parent house in Seoul, the only one who keeps talking in this car is only Jihee. Baekhyun seems does not care at her presence at all.

 

It’s been 2 days after their marriage. Jihee, with her positive minded that maybe her husband is still not getting used with her, smiled. She took her sunglasses from her purse. While using it, she slides down the car’s window. She saw the green board direction, pointing straight to Jung-gu, Incheon.

 

Blue. That is how exactly the scenery. The smell of beach with its humidity, the freshness of the air, and the noise of waves make Jihee feels comfortable. The feel of leaving the big city turns out not as bad as she thought.

 

Jihee stole a glance at Baekhyun once again, she never thinks Baekhyun would be sitting right next to her. His appearance is a bit different with the first time she met him 12 years ago. He looks more mature than ever. Jihee wondered how time flies really fast to change a boy who helped her become a cold man, become her husband. Jihee can’t help but smiled, looking at Baekhyun’s hair become a mess because the wind which enters from Jihee’s window. Jihee forgot since when she started to examine her husband’s face. She cannot stop gazed at his lips, and her thoughts become wild at the same time.

 

“Wow, this place is really good. I love it.” Said Jihee, breaking the silent. Baekhyun shrugged.

 

Baekhyun’s Ford Explorer arrived in front of an elegant, beautiful, two-story house with white colors painted on its wall. The gate also painted white, with red rose blossom and ramp the gate. There is also a big garden behind the house. Many fruits and vegetables planted there. The garden meets the beach, with white sands all over the ground. Jihee unfastened her seatbelt and opened the door. Once her feet stepped to the ground, her heels drowned to the sand, made her almost tripped.

 

Baekhyun who saw that scenes, stares coldly. “Who told you to use that kind of stilettos?”

 

Jihee’s face becomes red, embarrassed. She pretended nothing was wrong. “Anyway, your mother told me this place name but I forg-“

 

“It’s White Rose.” Baekhyun answered while unloading the luggage from the car, before Jihee finished her question.

 

“White Rose… What a pretty name!” she smiled widely and standing beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun took the last shopping bags from the car and pushed it to Jihee’s chest.

 

“Anyway, you should bring me to know this place better.” Said Jihee, peeking from the shopping bag in her embrace that almost covers her face.

 

Baekhyun glanced at the suitcases and other shopping bags full with home needs, “After we done with all of this, we’ll see if you are still that lively to wander around.”

 

 

-

 

 

Aigoo! My back hurts…” said Jihee and threw herself to the bed. “It’s okay! You still have to bring me wandering this house.”

 

Baekhyun, putting the empty suitcases above the cupboard said, “White Rose is not that big. At the first story, you have seen there are living room, kitchen, my study room, and two guest rooms. And here you can see, this is the biggest room with one shower room. There are also two more guest room with one shower room.”

 

Jihee looked at the window and hypnotized with the scenery outside. The window is very big, facing to the west and if the sun sets, she could easily watch it from this window. Without thinking, she mumbled “Are we gonna use this room together?”

 

“I absolutely use this room. If you want to use another room, I will be more pleased.” He said boldly with his hands on his jeans pocket.

 

“I will stay here… anyway, until when are we gonna stay here?”

 

Baekhyun stopped at first before answering, “As long as it needed.” He looked at Jihee. Jihee swears that Baekhyun was looking at her with mocks. “You don’t like here, do you? So you want to go home already?”

 

“I’m just asking.” Said Jihee defensively.

 

Baekhyun took his jacket that hanged behind the door. “I’m leaving, then. If you wanted to go outside you could use another car in the garage.” He took a key from his jacket and threw it to Jihee’s lap. Jihee stared at the key. Before Jihee entered White Rose, she saw a red BMW parked in the garage. At least, she doesn’t need to use a bicycle to go to the supermarket, right?

 

Jihee cannot help but nodded at his husband. She could hear faint sound of Baekhyun’s steps walking down the stairs. He must be gone to under construction resort that is not really far from White Rose. Because he is in charge of the resort’s construction, it’s too far if they have to live and stay in Seoul. The resort should be done quickly so it can start the operation. If Jihee rejects his offer to move here, maybe sky and earth would curse at her for not obeying her husband order.

 

If Jihee can choose, she would rather to stay in Seoul. She does not know anything about this place; far from the city, quiet, and lonely. Baekhyun said the right thing. It’s been only 3 hours since they arrived but Jihee felt like she wants to back home already.

 

Jihee closed her eyes, encouraging herself. Even though they have to move to isolated place like Jung-gu, even Mars, Jihee should stays beside Baekhyun. With those thoughts, Jihee feels the enthusiasm. If Baekhyun could not bring her to tour White Rose, she could do it by herself. 

 

 


 

 

Hello, this is coldramyeons! how is the first chapter? Is it boring? Or do you feel excited for the next chapter?! xD

the story will be ended at chapter 20th, with one epilogue. 

anyway, I'm so sorry with grammar mistakes! btw did any of you watch You Who Came From The Stars here???

see you in 2nd chapter~~~xD