Nightly High

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

38 : available

DESCRIPTION

There's just something about the night, about the dark skies, the twinkling stars and the smiling moon that makes her mood as high as a skyscraper.

One second she'd be thinking, 'No, this is bad and embarrassing', but the next she would be doing those bad things with thoughts like, 'ujishfiyhbdkjnvnuf'.

It's not a... disease or a something psychological that's serious enough for prescription but it's noticable and she always knows when she's doing it yet she couldn't stop herself on time - she just couldn't catch herself tight enough.

Her rationality somehow loosens its hold on her and she would slip through those binds more than she would've liked. However, luckily for her, her personality allows her to not care as much and her sharp tongue saves her from any further embarrassment whatsoever.

But her recently head-over-heels classmate would like to think otherwise and wants her to change.

Change, change, change and change.

Her nightly high doesn't bother her much but he thinks it should because it's not that good for her image (which she ruins every single second she has - intentionally and not).

So, the both of them (the girl a lot more begrudgingly though) set off to find a 'cure' for her condition.

Although the girl already knows from the moment that he wanted to help that he is the cure.

CHARACTERS

Gir

Please log in to read the full chapter