Favourite Teacher

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

21 : available

STORY PLOT

She is a senior from xxx high - a not-so average student. Somewhere above the nerds and unknowns but below the populars. 

Two of the things she likes in life are her friends and books. Yes, she likes reading and figuring out the puzzles of the stories and stuff.

Two of the things she loves would be her family and her maths teacher. Yes, her maths teacher - the nerdy, dorky one - out of all the others who look better and teach better subjects.

It's sort of lke her guilty pleasure, if you will. 

Taking glances at her teacher whenever she can, staring at him like a creep behind the other heads in front of her, talking and helping him whenever she knows she wont embarass himself, and fantisizing of him when he's nowhere in her sight.

She couldn't tell anyone - she shouldn't. 

But she really can't hold back anymore.

CHARACTERS

Girl, teacher

POSSIBLE GENRES

romance, friendship, schoollife, sliceoflife?

EXTRA NOTES

Well, this one is a pretty typical forbidden love kind of story. Since the teacher is sorta weak, the girl is the one who stands up for the former. No, in my imagination, the teacher never changed because the girl likes it that way. She will forever be his guardian and he will forever be her baby because he doesn't mind it either and... I'm... melting... 

Please log in to read the full chapter