Confessions Pt.1

Love Fever

MyungSoo P.O.V. 
 

When we got back Hoya and Woohyung went somewhere.Ireally don't want to know and don't care. My biggest concern is the hamster sleeping on my lap. As soon as we got back i went to go sit on the couch and Woohyung`hyung just puthim donw on my lap because he was still sleeping.

I was running my fingers through his hair when he started to stir. "Hi hyung, have a nice nap?" 

"mhhmmh" he said and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the tiredness. "myungie, were is everyone its so quite?" he said in a whinny voice. I chuckled at this and made him sit on my lap and played with his hair, " they wen't to do their own thing hun," i pecked his nose.  His eyes got wide and he blushed. "aww your so cute hyung" I pinched his cheeks and felt how warm it was, " hyung are you sick. He looked at me puzzled and felt his own head. He giggled and nodded like a little kid. " hehe gyugyu is sick wil mungie take- achoo!" he was cut of by a snezee. I looked at him and smiled. 

"of coure myungie is going to take of him." I picked him up and put him into bed. I was going to make him some soup when i heard sniffleing. 

I looked at him and ran to his side and tried to wipe away the tears. "Shh...Shhh, whats wrong babygyu? why are you crying??" He looked at me with big doe eyes and said " Because everyone always leaves gyu because he isn't good enough, No one likes gyugyu, gyugyu doens't like gyugyu." he said and pouted. I looked at him and realized just how much our teasing got to hime. He may put up a tough front but he is really hurting on the inside. I fix you hyung, don't you worry. 


And done. JKJK i'm just getting started. myunggyu will be together soon and they will have cute babies who looks like hamsters and like black.