Confessions Pt.2

Love Fever

MyungSoo P.O.V.

He's finally asleep and I feel even worse now, my poor baby gyu has had so much hate and yet he still plasters a smile on his face all day. 

I went to my room and laid on my bed for a little bit, I can't believe that he thinks no one likes him, Infintie wouldn't be where we are today if he wasn't our leader. My baby needs cheering u- Wait why do I keep calling him my baby?? Dang it, I didn't even confess to him.

In the middle of my self ranting I didn't hear the door slam shut or the other members come in for the matter. "HYUNGS WE'RE HOME!!!!" I heard Sungyeol yell.

"YAH!" I yelled while walking out, " Sunggyu hyung is sleeping, he came down with a cold."  I say sadly, " wahh?? he was fine when we left, i told him he was to sick to go to schedule aish!" Woohyun-hyung grumbled about it.

I chuckled at my hyungs grumbling and made my way back to gyu.

He was sleeping peacefully that I didn't want to wake him, but he had to take his medicine and that was going to be chore to do so... yeah. "Gyu.. baby you gotta get up to take you medicine" I say gently while shaking him lightly, he says somthing incoherent and snuggles further into my black blanket that I put over him " comeon baby, if you take your medicine then you can get a reward after" He opens his eyes slowly and squints at me. " Really myungie??" I smile at him fondly and nods, " of course baby, would I lie to you?" I squeez his cheeks. He shakes his head and sits up with his hair tosseled and his eyes droppy, " okay Gyugyu will take his medicine." He sits up and opens his mouth to recieve the medicine. I mesure out the corect amount of grape medicine and place it in his mouth. I think a peice of my heart chipped of when I saw the face he made when the medicine hit his tounge. He swallows the medicine and makes a face, I lean in and kiss the corner of his mouth " Myungie that was gross!!" " I know baby I know" Stands up and holds my hand out for you " Come on we have to go get your reward" I intertwine our fingers and we walk to the kitchen where I grab him a strawberry popcicle. He hops up to sit on the counter while I stand inbetween his legs while eating my own popcicle. He makes a mess on his shirt and I laugh while giving him a napkin. 


As I tuck us into bed at the end of the night I think over the days events and smile, Hopefully when he gets better he'll remeber our moments and will feel the same.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD THERE IT IS, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO!! <3 THANKS FOR STAYING WITH THE STORY YOU GUYS ARE MY #1'S !! FOREVER!