Music And Love Get Along Perfectly

Musical Love

 

Hongki POV's

There she was, beautiful as ever with her sparkling honey brown eyes and her bright smile, a smile that could light up a city and my heart as well. I could be all day long here, just watching her teaching with glee.

I still remember the first time that I met her, it was during summer time. Our company had recruited new trainees and they needed someone who could train them; teach them how to play instruments and how to sing; Then Haru appeared, like a fallen angel, she was exactly what our company was looking for. Haru accepted the job immediately. That was the moment I knew that she was the one.

"Ok, guys, she is Jung Haru, she will be working here, as a teacher for the trainees" Our manager had introduced us to Haru in her first day in the company "please treat her well"

Haru smiled sweetly to us and bowed "Hello, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" the first one to talk back was Jonghoon, our band's leader "I’m Choi Jonghoon"

"I'm Lee Hongki" before I could stop myself, I was the second one to talk

"I'm Song Seunghyun" now the maknae spoke, he was smiling to Haru, who blushed. I could feel a little pinch in my stomach.

"I am Choi Minhwan" 

"and finally I’m Jaejin" 

Haru smiled again "I hope we can get along!"

"us too" answered Jonghoon ,I glared at him, aish! He has many girls after him! Please God, please don't let Haru to fall for him!

Now, it was winter time, our friendship had grown stronger and stronger. Now, I could absolutely tell that my feelings for her went far away from "just friends". Everything about her was wonderful; when she looks at me, when she vaguely reaches for my hand when we're walking together through Seoul's busy streets, or when she scolds me from being silly. I could never get enough of her, her scent, her smiles. She was like a drug to me, each time you taste it, even if it's just a bit, it gets more and more addicting.

Each moment that I'm with her, I’ll cherish it and keep it in my memory.

"C'mon, catch me if you can!" Haru and me, along with the rest of FT Island were outside playing, it was snowing, so our manager told us that the recording was canceled and that we could spend the day however we wanted. As it was snowing outside, we decided to play snowballs fights and build snowman.

"I'm going to get you!" I yelled at Haru, she was throwing snowballs at me with a childish expression plastered in her face.

"merong~" Haru stuck her tongue out in a playfull manner

Thanks God that he answered my prayers and my bandmates told me told me that they were aware of my feelings toward Haru and that they would try to help me gain her heart.

"Hey, slow poke, what you did you say about catching me?" Haru threw at me another snowball, this time I dodged the snowball and ran at her direction, tackling her to the ground, I could feel her hair tickling my face and hear her melodic laugh spreading in the atmosphere.

"See?" I poked her nose, which was red due to the cold "i did catch you"

"yeah ,you won"  she softly whispered

For a moment, we just stood there, boring into each other’s eyes.Wish I could stay like this forever, but I felt something cold hit my back, I turned around my head and saw the culprits, Seunghyun and Jaejin smirking playfully and with snowballs in their hands.

I stood up, and helped Haru to get off the ground and then, both, Seunghyun and Jaejin threw more snowballs at us. Haru gathered some snow in her hands and turned it into a ball and the she charged at the two boys, who ran away, with Haru following them too and throwing them more snowballs.

"Yah! Come back here!" Haru yelled at the boys “I will get my revenge!"

I watched with a smile on my face how Seunghyun and Jaejin were brutally hit by snowballs.

"You better hurry" I heard Minhwan's voice “she isn't going to wait for you all her life you know?"

"Uh?" I turned around to face him

"Yeah, he's right" Jonghoon added "you better confess to her quickly"

“I’m planning to do so, during Christmas eve" I answered seriously

 

"Hongki?"

"Hello? Are you listening?"

"Mmm…?" I hummed

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't even noticed that Haru’s class had ended.

"I asked if you wanted to grab a Coffee with me, it's snowing again, and I’m freezing" Haru smiled, her cheeks and nose were red from the cold, she looked adorable.

"Sure" I smiled back

We entered to the Cafe that was across the street, in front of the company. I watched as Haru closed her eyes, enjoyed the warm atmosphere of the Cafe.

"You sit here, I'll order" I motioned Haru to sit in one of the tables "what do you want?"

"Mm...Hot chocolate, with much vanilla mousse, please"

"ok, Be right back" I moved to the counter and ordered Haru's hot chocolate and a cappuccino for myself.

While waiting for my order, I stared at Haru, she was playing with the window’s icy coat, drawing doodles and hearts, she always oblivious to the world outside, I wonder if she even notices my feelings?

"Sir?" The employee called me "here is your order"

"Thanks" I grabbed the things and went to sit

I gave Haru here hot chocolate "here, careful, it's hot"

"i know dummy, that's why is called hot chocolate~" Haru stuck her tongue out, playfully.

I could never get tired of her playfull and childish antics.

I pouted "don't call me dummy"

"aaaaw, you look adorable" Haru squeezes my cheeks, I blushed "but you are a dummy, no wait, you are my dummy"

I froze for a moment, did I hear right? She called me 'her dummy?' It isn't my imagination?  "Wh-wh-what?"

"Nothing" Haru spoke quickly and took a sip at  her chocolate ,blushing.

"Ouch" Haru complained while touching her tongue with her fingers "I burnt my tongue"

"See? I told you to be careful" I laughed

Haru flickered my forehead with her finger, I pouted, but she smacked me "don't laugh!"


Finally, it was Christmas Eve, it was the day that I was awaiting for so much time, I couldn’t help to feel nervous, anxious and lastly,exited. I looked out the window, it was snowing, the whole street was covered with a white coat of cold snow, bright and shiny stars adorned the night sky, the moon was beautifully rising  it seemed bigger than ever. The scenery was perfect, I just hope that my plan succeeds, or else I don't know what I'll do.

"Hongki, you ready?" Jaejin called me

"yes" I answered "where are the others?"

"Minhwan and Seunghyun are on the park, waiting for us and Jonghoon went to find Haru" Jaejin answered me " let's go, we need to be at the park now"

I nodded.

When we arrived at the park, I spotted Minhwan and Seunghyun, both had their noses red and looked like Rudolf the Reindeer. I laughed a bit and tried to hid it, but failed and ended up laughing even louder.Both of them glared at me.

"this plan better works, because I’m freezing right now" Seunghyun complained to me

"I hope so" I sighed

The park was beautifully decorated. The trees had lights around them, there was a candle path in front of the little stage that we had built in the park, even though most of the candles were extinguished due to the chilly wind,it still looked nice.

"hey!" Minhwan tapped my shoulder "look, there she comes, quickly, get in your position"

I looked up and saw Jonghoon and Haru coming over, he was covering Haru's eyes with his hands.

"Jonghoon this better not be some of Seunghyun's and Jae's sick pranks ,or else, I will personally kick your , I don't care that your FT Island's leader, I bet they can get along just fine without you for a while" I could hear Haru threatening Jonghoon

I laughed at her words.

"it is not a prank, just keep your eyes closed and stay still until I say so" Jonghoon let go of Haru and came to the stage

We prepared in our positions.

"Ok, now, open your eyes"

Haru opened her eyes and her eyes widened, in surprise and amusement; she looked around the park, in shock and amusement. We started to play.

I took a deep breath, this is it.

“Dan hanbeonui nunbiche sarangi boigo
Dan hanbeonui sonjise maeumi neukkyeojyeo”

(Just with one glance, I see love
Just with one hand gesture, I feel the feelings)

 

“Baby~ oh dagagalge Baby~ oh geudae aneul su itge”

(Baby~ oh I will come over Baby~ oh so I can hug you)

 

“Geudae miso aneseo nareul chajabogo
Geudae nunmul sogeseo nareul dorabogo “
(Look for myself in your smiles
Look back at myself in your tears)

“Baby~ oh geokjeong marayo Baby~ oh hangsang jikyeojulgeyo”

(Baby~ oh don’t you worry Baby~ oh I will always protect you)

 

“Oraen gidarimdeulgwa sumaneun eoryeoum soge
Hamkke useul su itneun sarang tto eobtgetjyo
Modeun geoseul jul su isseoseo saranghal su isseoseo
Amugeotdo baraji ana hamkke handamyeon
Always with you “

(In a long wait and countless difficulties
There won’t be another love that I can laugh with
Because I could give everything, I could love
I don’t want anything, if we are together
Always with you)


“Neomu jal algo itjyo geudaeui maeumeul
Namaneul gidaryeojun geudaeui sarangeul”

(I know so well, your feelings
Your love, only waited for me)


Baby~ oh geokjeong marayo Baby~ oh hangsang jikyeojulgeyo

(Baby~ oh don’t you worry Baby~ oh I will always protect you)

“Oraen gidarimdeulgwa sumaneun eoryeoum soge
Hamkke useul su itneun sarang tto eobtgetjyo
Modeun geoseul jul su isseoseo saranghal su isseoseo
Amugeotdo baraji ana hamkke handamyeon
Always with you”
 

(In a long wait and countless difficulties
There won’t be another love that I can laugh with
Because I could give everything, I could love
I don’t want anything, if we are together
Always with you)

 

“Neomu bogo sipeosseo maeil geuriwohaesseo
Jigeum deutgo itnayo uriui sarangeul”

(wanted to see you badly, missed you every day
Are you listening now, of our love)

“Oraen gidarimdeulgwa sumaneun eoryeoum soge
Hamkke useul su itneun sarang tto eobtgetjyo
Modeun geoseul jul su isseoseo saranghal su isseoseo
Amugeotdo baraji ana hamkke handamyeon
Always with you”

(In a long wait and countless difficulties
There won’t be another love that I can laugh with
Because I could give everything, I could love
I don’t want anything, if we are together
Always with you)

As I sang the last words and got down of the stage,Haru was smiling and tears were streaming down her cheeks at the same time, but those weren’t sadness tears, because her eyes were shining like the full moon in tonight’s sky.

“Just with one glance, I see love, Just with one hand gesture, I feel the feelings” I caressed her cheeks with my hands, wiping the tears “I’ll always be with you, Would you always be with me?”

I stared at her eyes, loosing myself in their warm color. Haru got on her tiptoes, grabbed my shoulders and I caught a magical spark in her eyes before her lips were over mine.

“Yes, I want to be forever with you and never let you go, dummy” Haru smiled playfully as we catch our breath, still panting, with our foreheads touching.


Did you like it??

Don't forget to review please~