Chapter 1: Audition....

4Love

 

Chapter 1

 

*OWE=Open World Entertainment*

 

The company was completely empty except for a guy that was completely impatient waiting for his 4 girls, they were 30 minutes late and he wasn’t good with the excuses fortunately the CEO of OWE was late too.

They had a meeting at 8 am but he knew his girls weren’t good waking up early.

Finally at 8.45 am the black van stopped out of OWE building and 4 cute girls get out of the car. All of them with their instruments, well all of them except for Nala who was holding the sticks for her drums.

“You are late AGAIN girls” said Jeremy looking at the band annoyed.

“Sorry we had a hard time trying to wake Aemi up” said the leader looking at the guitarist.

“Yeah whatever and I’m Zombie NOT Aemi” said Zombie with a ‘I-will-kill-you-if-you-say-my-name-again’ look.

“Girls, we have a meeting, remember?” Sori said, she was the most mature of the group, and the one with older looks.

The four girls and their manager, Jeremy, walked into the building. Nala was hugging her ‘mom’ Seora, nervous of what would happen.

After another 15 minutes of waiting for the CEO the meeting finally started. Jeremy and the old man talked about the band, the kind of music they wanted the girls to play and obviously about money. An hour later, the old ahjussi led them to a practice room where their instruments were already waiting for them.

“Ok, so if you pass this proof, you will become trainees of OWE. You just have to play a song” said the CEO, with a nice warm smile.

The girls smiled and nodded, then after a few minutes of trying to decided wich song they should play they decided to play one of 2NE1 songs, being specific, they played ‘It hurts’.

 

……………………………………………………………………………… ♪

 

The girls smiled to their new boss as they ended the song. He was smiling, and clapping his hands.

“So girls, you’re in. Welcome to Open World family!” He said and after a few minutes he left.

The girls started to scream and jump and do celebrating dance and things like that as Jeremy looked at them like they were the freakiest girls he had met… actually they were the freakiest girls he had ever met: a bubble gum fanatic, a emo-punk-gangster girl, a mature girl that’s ALWAYS reading and a little girl that LOVES Disney’s movies… and all of the them noisiest girls in the city.

Jeremy smiled to his girls and helped them packing all their equipment to lead them into the café of the building. They needed t celebrate that they will become famous, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Yeah I know, my chapters aren't really long and.... I writing :D