Final

It was All of A Sudden
I was laying down in bed with my 3 year old son named Xiao Man Se. He told me about his day in kindergarten.
 
" Eomma, where is appa? " 
" Aah, appa. He went to China because of business "
" O! Eomma, why did appa didn't say anything to me " he asked me with a sad tone and became to cry.
" Mmmh, it was all of a sudden. Don't cry, your a boy. Boys don't cry. Man Se how about we Skype with appa right now hm? Will you stop crying. " I wiped his tears that were falling from his soft cheeks and kissed him on the cheek.
" Dae eomma! "
 
I grabbed my iPod and called him. I tried video calling a couple of times but he didn't answer.
 
" Man Se, appa- "
 
Suddenly my iPod rang. It was Luhan. I gave the iPod to Man Se.
 
Skype:
" Ah Appa! " 
" Man Se-ah! I'm so happy to see you. " Luhan said.
" me too appa. Wae Appa? You didn't tell me you were leaving. "
" Man Se, appa is sorry it was all of a sudden. Forgive Appa? " 
" Dae Appa. "
" Man Se, can you give the iPod to eomma? "
" Eomma! appa wants to talk to you " Man Se said to me and lend me the iPod.
 
" babe, I miss you already! " Luhan said to me.
" hmm. " I just answered with a smile.
" Ya! Xiao _____. You don't miss me?! "
" haha, I really really really miss you. "
" Saranghae. I'll be back tomorrow? Maybe. "
" hmm. Man Se fell a sleep. I'm tired. Take care jagi. Ah yeah tomorrow I'm going on a date with Sehun. " I .
" hah?! Yah, if you dare go I will kill both of you! "
" sshh, Jagi~ Man Se will wake up. I was just kidding. Why would I have a date with my own dongsaeng. "
he didn't reply me.
" Jagiya, your the only one in my heart " I said again making sure he would believe now. 
" arasso. If I find out- "
" Luhan, I'm sleepy. " I interrupted.
" hmm. Go sleep. See you tomorrow. Ah, can we take Man Se to my parents house so we could have some time together? Huh? It's been a long time you know. Since I'm always busy and we don't have time. What do you say? "
" let's think about it tomorrow I'm tired I want to sleep. Saranghae. Bye jagi sleep well. "
" hmm. Bye Jagiya~ "
 
I turned off the iPod and looked at my only son sleeping beside me. He was so cute he really looks like Luhan.