Chapter 1

I'm Going To You

Krystal sighed, heavily, as her heels stepped into the what-so-ever high school. She can feel new air, new excitement of another student. But not her. It’s felt different but yet plain for her. What so special about it anyway? She never enjoys the existence of school. Not school in general but the existence of Gangnam High itself. Simply because it oversubscribed with arrogant bragger elites. It’s annoying and irritating, made her sick and get into her nerves. She wouldn’t fit such a community.

Krystal not spoilt by her parent wealth. Never. Believe me, every penny she spent in her daily needs, phones, mac, pent house, apartment and sport cars, she worth every single one. She had made her own money since 10. At the end of the day, she had to live independently. Jung heiress not heiress after all, his brother is. The almighty super brother of all time, Jung Junyoung. Ultimate role model of hers. Junyoung thought her to be free, to express herself as the way she wanted to, to be as strong as she can be. Despite the fact that, Junyoung is rock music fanatic and 4th degree black belted Taekwondo. He might be not gifted as her, but he is diamond for her. 

Like what i'm saying, she never respected them who depend in something they don’t earn. Just like all this spoilt brat. Nonetheless, they hate her. No. In better term, they envied her, bad. They constantly staring and badmouthing her with disgust, she can tell. Yet, she never understands why, maybe because her position as heiress of the richest company in Asia or her undeniable celebrity popularity or her dazzling talents and exceptional intelligence? This she can’t tell. At the end of the day, she never bothered. Not at all. She doesn’t need fake friend and unnecessary attention after all, as long as she has one genuine friend, the one that made her sound and safe in her feet. Oh Sehun.

Speak of the devil, her eyes rapidly caught Sehun who comfortably wait for her –she assume– just 2 meters away. There he is, stood charming with tall and firm figure between the high school wild crowds. “Yah, palli!” he scolded while she quicken her pace with bright sunshine smile. They strolled casually toward their locker that located furthest from the school main entrance. Bummer.

She sighed, numerous times already. Rolling his eyes hard. Walking beside the school prince is though, even for her. She couldn’t stand to girls, correction crazy fans squeaking with high pitch. Her ears can’t stand such as loudness, it’s not typical loud excitement basses in clubs or some kind of dub-step dance rhymes that she usually listen to. It’s way beyond annoying. How in the world Sehun could stand this every single day? Geez, he just to patient.

As she walked by she accidently overheard words that she wished she never heard “…why that filthy big-headed girl like her going out with such an angel?” She zoning out. Her ears redden, bad, frowned hard and bit her lower lip in hatred. She clogged her pace and at that moment whole crowd frozen. Yes, she about to tear that very one girl head. She slightly swivelled her head with eyes narrowed and directed to that girl. Yes, you’ll be dead meat soon dear. Soon enough. Yet she simply not. She won’t. She won’t dare since the warmth of his tender hands yanked her as warning signed. He gently clutched her hand and she finally proceeds to walk.

Being the school crooked princess is hard enough, but being the best friend of heaven-made golden prince even more difficult. Why would she care? They’re not the boss of her. They’re not God that can judge her. Why would she mind? Well. They had their point, she not deserves him, he deserves better friend. What possibly Sehun sees in her? Perhaps her beauty? No, Sehun is an inner beauty oriented boy. Then what he possibly sees? She’s nothing more than immature, obstinate, hasty, sloppy and sharp tongued girl.

No.

It’s not what he sees. Krystal will never figure out his ultimate reason. One fundamental reason. He loves her. Either as friend or not, he admit. He not that careless to realize. He simply sure he loves her. Krystal lit his world with her smile, brighten his day with her own way, made him feels secure with her presence. Everything about her, just loveable. The way she pouts like toddler. The way she frowned at the time she unsure. The way her eyes blaze in raged. The way she twisted her lips whenever he agitated. She always honest to be herself. She accepted her. She live her life with her own fashion. Enjoy every tiny second that passed with light breathe far and wide. Unlike him.

In the mere students eyes judge her for her neglected attitude. They not that frank enough to see through her. Her magnificence so crystal clear for him, but why not them? They never knew her, like he did.

At the same time they reach their locker, Krystal gulped, ensure herself. She opened hers quietly, while Sehun casually lean and carefully eyeing her. “Thanks” she muttered under her breath with sorrowful eyes “I seriously owe you”

“Don’t worry, that’s what friend are for” he winked cutely extremely cute at the time he caress her bangs lovingly. His eyes shown thoughtfulness and affection. One thing that he only shown for Krystal.

“Tsk, that friend crap again” she sarcastically blurted, teasing him. “Stop staring, you can melt my big head” she nudges him as she in hurry closed her locker. He mutely replies with sincere smirked, the Oh Sehun signature crescent moon smile. “I had no schedule today, coming over?”

“Of course” he answered and nodded along “You’ll be cooking right?”

“Let’s see” she tapping her chin “Stewed kimchi? Bulgogi? Kimbap? Galbijim?”

“You can stop there. I definitely come.”

“Settled”

Their stride stopped in front of their class, 2-1. The smarty pants class. It’s fulfilled with 15 smart, appealing and wealthy students including the two of them. Unfortunately, most of them, 11 to be exact are annoying boys that pretty close to Sehun. Sad fact, she not that close to them.

About time, the school bell rang and signed school day had to begin. Krystal took a seat near the window, where she always be. Whilst Sehun sat next to her. Less than 5 minutes, their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Sung, stepped into the class. Instantly made the class froze and not dare to move. Mrs. Sung is that kind of strict, mean and frightening teacher, although she’s in her 30s. Krystal even admitted how intimidating her words and gazed. But worst thing about Sung seonsaengnim, she had her favourites and it’s Sehun. Krystal in the opposite is her nastiest enemy. Soojung got detention, Soojung that got retorted, Soojung you lazy , Soojung don’t act like you know everything, Soojung this, Soojung that. She been lived her freshmen year like hell.

“Soojung pay attention” she sarcastically stated. See? She had to face this most of the time.

“So, class welcome back to Gangnam High. It’s your senior year. 1st of all, Chukkahamnida especially for Sehun that got 1st place for the 2nd time. Secondly, you can check 2-1’s schedule that will be applied from tomorrow. Yes, that’s mean you didn’t study for today. There’ll be teacher rearrangement on 5 classes, Math, English, History, Chemistry and Biology. Third, report your extras to secretary. Minimal 1 extras for 1 student. There’s new extras, drama club ran by Ahn seongsaengnim and dance club who finally approved by principal, ran by Miss Choi the temporary art teacher. Last, 2nd year gonna be though, so don’t play around, especially you Miss Jung…” Soojung snorted “…So, it’s disgusting to say this but fighting. That’s all. Enjoy your free time.”

She walked out.

Which a huge relieved for Krystal. She never got what in Mrs. Sung mindset. Why she hate her? What she possibly did wrong? Krystal never offended teacher for no reason. Nah, she’ll never do that on purpose. Then, what? Yes, she never paid attention but she always got good grades. She busted her off with capital HW. Even she had to sacrifice hours of rest after gymnast practices or basketball matches or radio airs or variety shows. Not to mention, she consistently came 2nd in the class. What so bad about it? Sehun maybe better than her, but she’s better than another 13 students in class who had less routine.

“Stop thinking too much” Sehun tapped her shoulder “You’re uglier when you thinking too much”  

“Yah! Jinjja!” she pouted. She rested her chin in her palm, chaotically blinking, twisting her lips and played her silky-flike hairs.

“You obviously cursing her in your mind, it’s quite loud even I can hear it clearly”

“You know me” she chuckled.

 

1st chapter posted. Sorry it took almost a week to update, i got so many ideas and hard to sort it out. 1st chapter , i know. To me, it's seriously kinda short. By the way, a lot of thanks for all the subscribers and comments. I really appreciate it. FYI, 1st until 3rd or 4th chap will mainly talk about the characters. So, hold on to it. 

-chantiqputri-