Routine

We're Just Lovestruck

The next early morning, Yongguk and Jieun met up at the school gym and got ready to box it out. They got together in the boxing ring while Jieun wore the extra gloves he brought.

Jieun was wearing her leggings with a thin top along with a plaid button up shirt to tie around her waist. Yongguk, on the other hand, was in his usual clothing: grey tank top and grey sweats.

 

"Just hit as hard as you can. Don't worry about me getting hurt." He told her. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Don't be surprised." She todl him. He chuckled and got into position.

Jieun threw some punches at him, but he kept still, blocking his head firmly.

She looked at him and smiled, biting her lips and throwing a punch as hard as she could, but Yongguk pushed back gently, making her stumble and fall back. She fell on her back and they both chuckled.

 

"Oh! Jieun-ah, are you ok?" Yongguk asked bending down to her. She chuckled and threw her head back. "Yah, jinja," she said in irritance. He chuckled. "I didn't even do anything." He said, letting her hang onto his arm and pulling her up, since they had on the gloves.

 

"I'm too weak for boxing." She said with a chuckle. He wiped his sweat with his arm and his lips. "You're too soft and nice. That's why." He told her. She sighed and took off the boxing gloves.

 

"You can just practice yourself. I'm just slowing you down." She said biting the string to untie it after taking off the velcro.

"Are you sure?" He asked. She widened her eyes and nodded confidentally. "Yes, I'm sure." She said. He chuckled and went down to the sand bag.

 

Jieun sighed and sat down on the ground in front of the ring, watching Yongguk boxing with the sand bag. As she watched him, his concentration always made her smile. The way he was so relaxed at boxing, but at the same time rough and enduring, made her happy.

Just the fact that this was what he loved to do as a person.

 

Since she didn't get much sleep last night, she slowly closed her eyes and rested them just for a 20 minutes. That should be enough time.

 

 

When Yongguk was done boxing, he looked over at Jieun and noticed she was sleeping. He smiled and took off his boxing gloves, grabbing his towel and wiping the sweat off his body.

He noticed that her head was dangling to the side, making her about to fall over, so he went over and sat next to him, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

Jieun groaned in her sleep and fixed her head comfortably on his shoulder, sighing and going back to sleep.

 

Yongguk looked at her face and smiled.

 

When people are in love, they would say that their significant other makes them feel so different. So whole, that there's no words to explain the feeling.

Even though they weren't together, he was having that feeling with him at the moment. She was different from other girls. She attracted him in a way no one has before. The feeling to describe his emotions towards her: unexplainable.

She just makes him a different person whenever he's around her. In a good way. He's able to express himself in a comfortable way

 

It was unlike him, but he took out his phone and opened up the camera, taking a selfie of them together with her sleeping on his shoulder.

He looked at the picture and smiled.

 

His first picture of them together.

 

He looked at the time on his phone and realized there was still about 30 minutes before classes starts. He just leaned his head back and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and resting beside her.

 

 

 

"Yah, where's hyung?" Jongup asked as the boys and Hana gathered around their usual bench they meet up at in the mornings.

"I don't know, maybe he's still boxing at the gym?" Himchan asked playing a game on his phone. "He should be here by now though." Daehyun said looking around.

"I wonder where Jieun is too?" Hana asked looking around.

The boys suddenly stopped what they're doing and looked at each other.

 

"Oooh, are they together?!!" Zelo asked. "So what? Let them." Himchan said concentrating on his game.

"Hyung, aren't you even curious?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah, but if he wants to tell us, he will. And we'll know then." Himchan replied.

Everyone sat back down and slightly pouted with disappointment. Even though they want to know what was going on, Himchan was their second hyung, so they didn't want to fool around because he'll punish them harsher than Yongguk.

 

"Hey guys, and Hana," Yongnam said walking over to them. "Hey hyung!" Everyone said in unision. "Hi oppa!" Hana said.

"Have youguys seen Yongguk?" He asked them. "Um, he's probably in the gym room boxing." Daehyun said. "Oh, ok, thanks!" Yongnam said then walked off.

 

Himchan gently smacked Daehyun's head.

"Yah, why did you tell him?" He asked. Daehyun widened his eyes. "Because... that's where hyung is." Daehyun said.

"What if hyung and Jieun are together! He's gonna ruin everything!" Zelo said. "Well..." Daehyun said scratching his head.

"Pabo. You just ruined everything." Youngjae said shaking his head. "Then why didn't you say anything?!" Daehyun defended himself.

"Who told your mouth to be so quick to talk like when you eat?" Jongup said with chuckle.

"It's ok. They should be fine." Himchan said then went back to playing games on his phone.

 

"Youguys are so dramatic. Even I'M not that dramatic." Hana said shaking her head with a slight chuckle.

 

 

After 25 minutes, Yongguk woke up and rubbed his eyes. He groaned and looked around, realizing he was still in the gym room, and Jieun was sleeping beside him with her head on his shoulder still.

He looked at her and noticed a strand of hair fell in front of her face. He smiled and reached a hand over to remove the strand of hair.

Jieun felt his touch and moved a little, groaning and opening her eyes. She moved her head up and looked at Yongguk.

 

"Oh, Bang Yongguk." She said looking around. "You're awake?" He said with a smile, unsure of what to do. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder. Did I sleep long?" She asked as they both got up.

"It's fine. You only slept for about 30 minutes." He told her. She gasped and widened her eyes "30 minutes?! Is class starting yet?" She asked looking at her phone. "Don't worry. We still have time." He told her grabbing his gym bag.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go wash up real quick." She said heading towards the bathroom. "I'll wait here for you." Yongguk said sittin down on the seat in the room. Jieun smiled and walked off.

 

 

Yongnam backed away from the door, accidentally peeking at them and seeing everything. He was speechless.

 

Does his brother like Jieun? Even after knowing that he likes her too? Or was it just a coincidental moment?

 

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a long wait but thanks for all your patience!

I hope you all love this chapter! Please leave feedbackcs to let me know how this story is going for you!

Until next time! <3