Prologue

Angel

Angels follow humans and observe their habits day by day, without even being noticed, usually they are called ghostsBecause if a human pass by an angel they are able to feel goosebumps or the sensation of tingles, but for the angel it's quite different, they capture all the painful memories of the human; as some kind of punishment; they aren't supposed to touch them in their spiritual form. 

 

       Yongguk was interested in music a lot lately and would often watch concerts at night and during day he would hang around music academy's. There were so many different types of music, kinds of artists and inspirational musicians, he couldn't possibility get tired of. He would lie to his friend that normally catches him staring to a specific person. 

       "Hey, Yongguk ~ You are here again to see him, right?" Said Yonghwa, who was half human and half angel, he was able to see all creatures right now while he was set in a mission to protect and help a little girl that was born just like him, she was starting to see all creatures and it scares her when her powers also appeared. 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: I know this is not much, but I will try my best to write this story well, I'm inspired to write again. 
I know I took long to update this. I'm so so sorry!! 

- I will be inspired in the angels of 'Hi School Love On' and 'Constantine', by the way ~
So, if you watch it, you will understand it better. If you don't and have any doubts, ask me,
I will try to explain better through the chapters their abilities ~ 

- Yonghwa is adorable, I love him, and I don't know what kind of name to give the girl yet. Can you help me