Final

Happy 1st Monthsary!~

   Suho groaned as the shrill sound of the alarm reached his ears, he quickly rolled around and buried his head into the pillow. Realizing the alarm wasn’t going to turn off by itself, he blindly reached around the nightstand in search for his phone. Putting it on snooze, the man yawned and closed his eyes.

     Just as he was about to slip into a sweet slumber, an arm draped over his waist softly. He smiled as the arm pulled him closer. Snuggling into the warmth, he yawned. Two strong arms wrapped around his waist. 

“Good morning hyung~”

Chuckling, Suho looked up to the source of the voice.

Sehun.

“Good morning dongsaeng~” the elder smiled and leaned up, pecking the younger on the lips for their daily morning kiss. Smiling, Sehun places a quick kiss on his hyung’s lips.

“You know what today is right hyung?” Sehun smiles.

Suho nods and closes his eyes, wanting to sleep again. Chuckling, Sehun flicks Suho’s forehead, startling the older man awake.

“Need something to wake you up?” Sehun teases.

Suho nods and mumbles, “Coffee would be great.”

“How about something sweeter than coffee?” Sehun smiles and flips them around, pinning Suho’s arms above his head, onto the bed. Before Suho could react, a pair of lips met his in a chaste kiss. Without hesitation, Suho kisses back. Deepening the kiss, Sehun lets go of Suho’s hands and trails them down his lover’s frame. Sensing the freedom in his arms, Suho snakes his arms around his husband’s neck and pulls him closer. Cold finger tips crawl underneath Suho shirt and caresses his hip bone, causing him to gasp into the kiss. Taking this opportunity, Sehun slides his tongue inside his lover’s mouth and suddenly, the alarm rang again, startling the two.

Suho yelped and accidentally bit Sehun’s lip painfully hard, Sehun groans and buries his head in his hyung’s neck.

“You put it on snooze didn’t you?” the younger grumbles against Suho’s skin, causing him to flush red. With a nod, Suho pushes Sehun off him and quickly grabs the er phone, turning off the alarm. He turns around to find Sehun sprawled across the bed, with an evident pout on his face.

Suho smirks, “last one to the bathroom has to wake up the kids!”

Evidently, Suho does not make it to the bathroom first, as Sehun had tripped him. This reulsting in Suho complaining the entire time the two got dressed after freshening up.

    Quietly unlocking the door, Suho steps into his son's room and smiles. He walks over to the small bed and crouches down, gently running his fingers through his son's hair.

"Taehyunnie~ It's time to wake up~" Suho whispers as Sehun leans against the door frame, watching his wife and son. Seeing as the said boy didn't even stir, Suho leans down and kisses his forehead sweetly, gently his cheeks. Stirring slightly, Taehyun opens his sleep clouded eyes, blinking cutely.

"Umma?~" Taehyun mumbles, Suho chuckles and nods, causing Taehyun to sit up and wrap his tiny arms around his mother, giggling cutely.

Suho wraps his arms around the small toddler and smiles, "Do you know what today is?"

Taehyun pulls away and tilts his head, blinking in confusion. Suho imitates him and does the same, chuckling slightly.

Realization dawns on the child and his face lights up with joy, "Are we going on our family trip?! To the beach for the weekend?!"

Suho nods and pinches Taehyun's nose "Yes! Now you better go wake up your sister or we'll be late!"

Taehyun hops off the bed and paddles to the door quickly, stopping to peer up at Sehun.

"Appa!~" he smiles happily. Sehun smiles and bends down, pecking his son on the cheek.

"Taehyunnie~" Sehun chuckles. Giving his father a quick hug, Taehyun pulls away and runs as fast as his tiny feet could take him down the hall, to his sister's room.

Chuckling, Suho stands up and walks to the door, starting his journey down the hall when he felt a hand slip into his, he smiles and grasps the hand tighter. Sehun and Suho walk down the hallway holding hands, watching as Taehyun stood on the very tips of his toes to reach the door knob to his sister's room. Finally reaching the door knob, he turns it quickly and runs inside, next to his sister's bed. Jumping with joy, he shakes his sister frantically.

"Ai!!! wake up! ppali!!" he all but screeches. The small girl stirs awake and whines, rubbing her sleepy eyes with tiny fists, she turns around and pulls the blanket over her head.

"five more minutes oppa!" she grumbles.

From the doorway, Sehun wraps his arms around Suho, back hugging him and leans against the door frame. Suho smiles and leans back, into the embrace, he gently places his arms above Seuhn's. The couple watch their children with smiles upon their faces.

"but we don't have five more minutes! did you forget what today is?!" Taehyun screeches. Hearing nothing more than a snore from his sister, he pulls his hair desperately and stomps his feet.

"BEACH!!" he yells and waves his hands frantically around. Snapping her eyes open, Ai sits up straight and turns around.

"beach?" she questions. Taehyun nods excitedly. Ai squeals in glee and jumps on her brother, hanging onto him like a koala, glancing behind Taehyun, she spots her parents and quickly runs to them.

"Umma!~ Appa!~" she giggles and reaches her tiny hands into the air, making grabbing motions. Suho chuckles and picks her up, kissing her nose sweetly. She giggles and turns around, staring at Sehun. Sehun wraps his arms around his wife and daughter, pulling them close, he smiles and kisses Ai's forehead.

"Hi sweetie~" he greets. Suddenly, he feels a tug on his shirt. The three look down to see Taehyun pouting.

"Taehyunnie part of family too!" he whines and reaches up, hands in a grabbing motion. The couple laugh as Sehun bends down and picks him up into his arms. Giggling in content, Taehyun nuzzles his father's neck.       

"Alright, let's get you two ready." Suho says and walks to the bathroom. Upon arriving at the bathroom, Suho turns around and looks at his husband.

"I'm going to prepare breakfast. Can you make sure they get cleaned up and dressed?" Suho smiles. Sehun nods and chuckles. Placing Ai down onto the floor gently, Suho turns around and pecks his husband on the lips. He walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Sehun puts down Taehyun on the floor gently next to his sister and grins, "alright kids, we can either do this the hard way, or the easy way." The two kids smile mischeviously and Sehun gulps.

After a battle in the bathroom, Sehun emerges wth two clean children and a soaking wet shirt.

He grumbles to himself as he changed his shirt, "I don't see why they hate brushing their teeth so much."

Sighing, he starts the mission to get his two children dressed.

Suho hums softly to himself as he cracks another egg into the frying pan.

BAM!

The man jumps and looks at the ceiling, mumbling to himself. "I wonder what they're doing so loudly..."

Meanwhile....

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Sehun chases a very Taehyun around his room. Giggling, Taehyun turns around to see his father catching up to him. Squealing in horror, he runs even faster. Sehun finally grabs his son and pulls the shirt over his head...only to realize...he had put on his son's shirt backwards. Taking the chance, Taehyun squirms out of  his father's hold and starts running again.

Sticking his tongue out in concentration, Suho squeezed the ketchup out of the bottle as he drew a smiley face onto the slices of ham, oblivious to the war happening upstairs.

Sehun groaned as he lied down onto the floor, both his children finally dressed.

"We haven't even gotten to the beach yet and I'm tired" he fake sobs. Suddenly, Taehyun and Ai jump onto Sehun, knocking the wind out of him.

"ooft!" Sehun winced. His two children giggle and lie down, wrapping their tiny arms around their father to the best of their ability. Smiling, Sehun wrapped an arm around each of them, kissing their heads.

"I love you two so much." he whispers.

"huh...I wonder what's taking them so long..." Suho pondered as he set the table. His ponderings were answered as he heard the pittar patter of feet clambering down the stairs.

Suho jumped when he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. Turning around, he pouted and slapped Sehun's chest lightly.

"Yah! You startled me!" Suho whined. His husband simply leaned in and pecked his pout, eye smiling. Suho's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he pulled away, grabbing the drinks and setting them onto the table.

Just then, Taehyun and Ai ran in laughing.

"FOOD!~" they chorused together. They quickly climbed up the chairs and stared at the food on the table in delight.

Chuckling, the couple sat down and the family began eating their breakfast. Once breakfast was finished, and dishes were washed, the two kids were bouncing around happily as they watched television.

WINNER appeared and Taehyun screamed “UMMA!~ APPA!~ LOOK! IT’S ME!” Sehun laughs and places the small boy onto his lap.

“Why did you name me after Taehyun from winner, umma?” the said boy blinked and asked innocently

Suho shrugs and looks at Sehun “Your appa named him”

Wanting to join in the conversation, Ai crawls up the sofa with much effort and sits on his mother’s lap.

Giggling with excitement, “How about my name umma?!” she asks.

Suho smiles and her hair gently “My dear Ai...I named you after the Chinese word for love.”

Ai’s eyes widened and she grinned.

“Daebak!!” she smiled.

Rolling on his father’s lap, Taehyun whines.

“ahhh~ can we go yet?” he pouts

“alright alright, let’s get going” Suho chuckles as Ai quickly crawls off his lap. With their shoes on and luggage packed in the boot of the car, the family were ready to leave. The two children clambered up into the back seat as their mother strapped on their seatbelts for them. Suho slid into the front seat and strapped his seatbelt on, as Sehun slid into the driver’s seat and did the same. The taller started the car and looked at his wife. Giggling, Suho leans in and kisses his husband’s lips.

“AWWWW~~~” the children in the backseat chorused.

Laughing, Suho looks back at his husband, “I love you.”

Almost instantaneously, Sehun replies with a smile on his face. “I love you too”

With that, the car drove off, their weekend journey had only just begun.