☆ Admins/Affies

|☆| Summer Of Us |☆| REOPENED!!!|☆| Come and join us~
The Admins
  
Admins
Yuri

Yuri was a 24 year old plain average girl, though she was often referred to a a black pearl for her slightly tanned skin. Summer was about to begin and her parents were sick of her laziness. They had plans to travel as well so they took advantage of the opportunity and assigned them both to take over summer camp during summer while they were away. Yuri wasn't really keen on the idea being that she was lazy, but she wasn't going to slack off. Yuri takes her job very seriously and encourages respect and discipline. She is extremely strict and does not joke around when it comes to work. To Yuri it's not just about getting things done, but about getting them done right. Yuri tends to order others around to get the job done. She's been labeled as naggy and annoying; but she doesn't really care. This has caused guys to stay away from her because they can not deal with her strict personality. Never the less she plans to have a good time and make new friends in the process. All while working with her brother, her cousin and her brothers best friend.

Taemin

Taemin was born a troublemaker, whether he meant it or not. A life without thrills wasn't a life worth living. Getting kicked out of his own house, at 17, was not on his list of 'thrills'. Why? He refuses to talk about it. After countless days of hitchhiking, he finally reached this campsite- or that's what he liked to pretend. In reality, he just went to his cousins Yuri and Chanyeol's house and begged for a place to stay. That's how he ended up helping their run her family's summer camp. He hated the fact he has to spend his summer in some boring summer camp with strangers, but until he can find a place to stay, this was where he was gonna be. Don't get him wrong, he was a nice kid, he just had his moments. Taemin usually was cheerful and liked to bother people, especially his Noona and Hyung. Taemin is openly gay, so you better watch you boys!~ Despite his confidence, Taemin prefers to stay reserved, he rarely talks about his feelings. He is in charge of the boy's cabin and does whatever Yuri tells him to, but he almost never follows through. Taemin hopes to get something fun out this summer camp crap, hopefully you do too.


 

A note
The gif up there describes how most of the admins' pasts were. Most were sad and are often private. A person here may seem cold, but he/she just needs somebody to talk to...
Updated by

Yuri
Please add admins FIRST, before anyone in the rp to notify us that you've applied. And please put SummerOfUs as your alternate name. Please do this so the people in the roleplay would know what roleplay you're in. If you follow these rules, Bacon will give you free gay bacons.

Ads
Your roleplay could be featured here.
But you must be a affie of ours.
Affies
None yet :(
Coded by Baekhyun or rawrrcuti3din0 | Please do not steal and claim as your own