Chapter 1

Don't let the other know

Chapter - 1



"What are you guys doing?" Takanori asked panicking.

"Isn't it obvious? Don't pretend like you don't know, we want money and jewels."

"What!! You are wrong. I don't have any of …these…" Takanori gasped, as the blade was pressed harder against his neck drawing a thin line of blood.

"Don't with me or you would regret it!"
"Search in the car and the back also" ordered the man to his followers.

One of the men raised the cushion seemingly found something and pulled out the black bag. "Let's open and see "said eagerly the other. 

"Now we got money. But where are the jewels???" 
"Tell us!!!!" the man forced Takanori.  "We got information about you crossing here from our associates. We knew you would come back to Tokyo with money and jewels. 

"No, These are the company's property. Not mine!!! Please…" Takanori pleaded.

"Stupid guy, you are being robbed. There was no use to plead with us."
The men continued searching. Finally, they found everything and got out of the car, leaving the very scared Takanori in the car. He was too weak and scared for his life to stop them. There was nothing he could do as he watched the men walking away.

Takanori panicked realizing that he was just robbed in the middle of highway and now all the company's property gone. What would he do? How would he explain it to his father and to his boss who trusted him?

To his surprise, he heard noises coming from the group. He saw the two guys with a motorcycle fighting with the robbers. He quickly grabbed his phone calling for the police. When he turned back, he saw the two guys already knocked out the robbers. 

He walked towards them and bowed his head, "Thank you for saving me". 
The one with dark hair smiled to him and said, "No problem. Here are your things. Check if everything's there or not." 
He put back the money under the cushion. 

As he turned back, he noticed one of them had a cloth wrapped around in the middle of his face. His hair was blonde with many spikes. He looked super badass and tough. 'What is it, noseband? One weird guy.' Takanori thought.
As if the guy sensed the stare Takanori had been giving him, he coldly said, "What are you looking at? You better check your neck than staring at me." 

Takanori checked his wound and said it was nothing serious other than just a scratch. They introduced themselves and now Takanori knew the dark hair's name was Aoi, and the other was his friend, Reita. They were also heading towards Tokyo. Takanori gave them his name card asking if they could meet again for a meal as the pay back for their help. Reita did not seem to approve the idea even though Aoi promised to give him a call when they reached Tokyo. 
He also whispered, "Don't care about Reita, he can be an sometimes." 

The police cars arrived a few minutes later arresting the robbers. They explained everything to the officer and finally they were allowed to go. Reita was already starting his motorcycle and waiting for Aoi to hop on as Takanori thanked them again and made sure they would give him a call. Reita looked really annoyed that Takanori almost thought Reita doesn't like him at all…..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N : I Know this is extremely short chapter and I feel really sorry to my followers.. Sorry..But I hope you all understand it. Please be patient and don't hate me xD

I am just so busy between school and work these days.. I got tons of school projects to do and my work isn't helping me either.. But I promise I will update as soon as possible and try my best to update another chapter before the end of this month

I love you all .. muckss!