Prologue

Don't let the other know



It was a cold winter night. There were not much cars outside on the road at the time this late. Takanori nearly thought it was not a very good idea to drive alone on a highway at this hour. But, his boss needed him to go to another town for some business and the only one his manager trusted was Takanori Matsumoto. He and his father were the most trusted people of their boss in the company. His father worked for the company for his whole life until now.Takanori was more than happy to help out his father and contribute to his company like this. 

Suddenly, something in front of the car snapped him out of his thoughts. He saw a group of men stopping the car. 

Takanori saw one of the men coming to his window side. 
"Is something wrong?" Takanori asked.
The men said, "We are from nearby town and just walking out after a dinner. But one of us fainted. Do you mind giving us a ride? It's really near here."

Takanori took a look at the stranger who seemed fainted and said he could help them. The man said "Thank you" and they all got into his car.

After everyone was inside his car he started the engine. He was about to start driving, and then he felt something cold and hard on his neck. When he turned his head to the back, he was shocked to see the man holding a knife against his neck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

K. That's it for the prologue. I will try to update as soon as possible.