Bittersweet

Bittersweet Love

I leaned against the wall next to the door of the place I assumed to be Exo's dorm, I had never been there before so I wasn't sure if this was the place or not "Will he be mad at me for not calling first?" I asked myself in a whisper, I was of course referring to my boyfriend, he is a member of Exo (although I barely know who they are) and today I had come over to invite him on a date because one of his fellow members told me they had no schedule today. At that moment the door opened making me jump and close my eyes "Is she a fan?" "Does she know where she is?" I heard female voices, last time I checked Exo were not females, I opened my eyes to see nine females crowded around me with curiousity and worry on their faces, are they those SNSD people Chen told me about? But I couldn't say anything, my shyness got the better of me, "What should we do?" "I think she's a fan" "SECURITY!!". On cue two fully grown men ran down the hallway and grabbed my arms, trying to drag me off, I tried to struggle away but they were too strong "What are you doing!?" the men froze and we turned around to see Baekhyun standing at the door way. "Let go of her and leave!" he commanded they dropped me and the two men as well as SNSD left "I'm sorry, Minhee" Baekhyun apologized as he helped me up "Not that's okay. That's what I get for not calling first" we both laughed while entering Exo's dorm. 

After taking off my shoes I looked around the dorm, it was quite big for an apartment but very messy, clothing and items spread everywhere, does anyone ever clean? "He's over there" someone said from behind me, breaking my thoughts, I turned around to see Sehun pointing towards a couch on the other side of the dorm "Oh thank you" I smiled at him before walking over to the couch to see him lying on the couch fast asleep in his sleeping bag. Sitting down on the floor I rested my head on my arms that were on the coffee table in front of me "Aigoo how are you so cute even when sleeping?" I whispered to him even he couldn't hear me, my eyes dirfted to his chest and I watch it rise and fall, it was almost hypnotic "How long are you going to stare at him like a creep?" I snapped my eyes away to see Baekhyun again watching me, "I was going to wake him up but since he's sleeping..." "Come say hi to everyone" he grinned mischieviously, pulling me into another room.

"Hi Minhee!" Xiumin waved excitedly, cutting off Kris mid-sentence as he spotted me and Baekhyun standing at the door, everyone turned to see me smiling and waving awkwardly, how embarrassing this is, Kris glared angrily at me which was very creepy "H-Hi I was just leaving" I backed away and turned to leave but crashed into someones chest, please dont let it be Kai, Kai is wierd. "U-Umm excuse me, can I please get through?" I asked awkwardly, trying my best to move "Nope" my eyes widened in surprise and I moved back to see Tao giving me a grin "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" I raised an eyebrow "I woke up just for you, babe" he gave me a hug. Yes, my boyfriend is Tao, Exo's kungfu panda or that's what some call him but Tao is just fine with me. We stayed like this for a while until "Get a room!" Luhan yelled, how is he one of the oldest again? "We were just leaving" I stuck my toungue out at him playfully as I pulled Tao out and to the door.

The two of us strolled through the cold street taking our time, we were in no rush, "Where do you want to go today?" Tao asked "You can choose" I gave him a smile "Do you want to do a bit of shopping?" "Sure". We started to browse through many different stores but never bought anything, it didn't matter though I wasn't looking for him to spend any money on me. As we were walking down another street, looking for any shops we hadn't been to yet a question popped into my head "Hey Tao, when did you dye your hair blonde?" he looked down at me and frowned "Last month, don't you like it?" I laughed "No, I think it looks cute" he smiled and I swear I saw him blush. Soon we came to a shop and Tao stopped "Hey what's wrong?" I tilted my head at his strange action "Do you remember this place?" I looked up and realized, this was the place where we had first met, the hat shop "Yeah, let's go in" so we entered the small shop and I left Tao's side without him noticing in search of a particular item, I browsed the many shelves filled with different types of hats until I found a certain hat and purchased the hat before Tao could see. "Minhee?" I heard him call "Over here" he came over to me "Let's go, I wanna take you somewhere!" he pulled me out of the shop and back out into the cold. He was smiling excitedly the whole time as we walked towards the chosen destination, and of course it was something the Korean members had told him all about but he had never had a chance to try, it was Karoke. 

"I'm so excited! This is going to be so much fun!" he squealed, I giggled at his childishness, sometimes I wonder how he is the older one, he is childish, cheerful and shy while I am just easy going, that's the only word you can describe me with, or so everyone says. We exited the lift and he paid the entry fee then we went to our room. I plopped down on the couch "You choose the song" "Are you sure?" I nodded happily so he quickly starting flipping through the book of songs trying to find a certain song, he found it and I watch him punch in the number of the song and we waited for it to come on screen "Here" he handed me the other microphone with a grin, then the song started to come on screen I rolled my eyes playfully "Of course you would choose this" the song was Growl.

Our hour at Karoke was soon up and we had to leave, "I have another thing planned" Tao beamed at me, I nodded "How are you always so cheerful?" "Because I'm with you~!" he sung, leaning in to kiss my cheek. "So what's this thing planned?" he turned around and gave me a grin "It's a surprise, but I promise it's not too far" and he was right, it wasn't too far, "Namsan Tower?" I raised an eyebrow at him, he pouted "But..I love this place" I smiled "I know so let's just go in". We went up and to the cable car, surprisingly it was only the two of us in the car, I guess because it was almost time for the sun to set, "Have you ever been here before?" he asked as he watched me press my face near the glass and study the scenary below us and we rose higher and higher "No I haven't" he chuckled. 

The cable car eventually stopped, signalling we were alread there so we shuffled out and headed to the shop were you get those locks "What do you want to write on yours?" I asked him as we studied the many types of locks "I don't know" then I spotted it, a cute black and gold heart  lock that reminded me of Tao. I reached out to get it but another hand did so at the same time and I looked up to see that it was Tao's hand we both started laughing "You can have it" he went back to seaching but quickly picked out another one, this time it was a silver and gold heart lock. "Why'd you pick that one?" I pointed to the lock kit in his hands "Because it reminded me of you" he smiled shyly "Really? I chose mine beccause it reminded me of you". We purchased them and sat at tables, writing what we wanted on them then once finished I clipped mine half to his and half to the fence, he then clipped his to the fence. We went back down to the cable car and travelled back to the other platform "The sun's going to set" Tao informed me as we rushed to the edge of the platform to watch the sunset which was, of course, beautiful.

When the sun disappered over the city's sky scrapers I turned back to Tao who was already staring at me, he let out a sigh "I have something to tell you" "What is it?" I smiled at him, hoping he would smile too but he didn't, he averted his eyes to the side. "I didn't know how to tell you this so I waited all day so here goes...

...

I have to go back to China"

My face fell as he said those words, my heart shattered too, I don't know why but I couldn't speak "Exo-M has to go back to premote there while K still premote here" he explained "F-For how long?" I blurted out, a sigh came from his mouth "I don't know". There was a sinking feeling in my stomach now, not knowing made me feel uneasy and worried "It's okay" I managed to say but I was lying to myself, it was most definitely not okay. I really wish Tao didn't look up at that moment because if he didn't then he wouldn't have seen my tears flowing uncontrollably down my face "Minhee.....please don't be too sad, I'm sorry I really am" he stared sadly into my eyes, I started to wipe my tears away with the back of my hand "No, don't apologize, it's okay really, I'm overreacting" he hugged me "No your not, it's understandable to cry" this just made me cry more. Today, like my personality, there is really only one word describe it, today was bittersweet.