Chapter 5: Master's torture Part 1 and a Big Misunderstanding?

DJ got us falling in love

“Since you made me laugh so early in the morning, I won’t punish you for being five minutes late.” Taemin said as he recovers from laughing and still just clad with towel. He then picked up Minji’s dropped groceries and set them at the kitchen table. He went to his room to get dressed. After getting dressed, he went to the living room to watch TV. He then realized that Minji was still at the entrance. 

Was she really that shocked?’ Taemin thought. He went to her and waved his hands in front of her. Being playful that he is, he pinched her cheeks and Minji let out a loud “Ouch!!!”

“Oh, you are finally properly dressed?” Minji said as she looked at him.

“Do you like me shirtless? I could do that for you.” Taemin and he began playfully taking off his shirt.

“No!! Don’t. I’m forever scarred. I’m going to the kitchen. Where are my groceries?” Minji said as she waved her hands and closed her eyes then she looked for her dropped groceries.

Taemin couldn’t help but chuckle at her. “I’ve already put your groceries on the kitchen table. Now, go cook some food. I’m hungry. After that, clean our dorm but don’t enter any of my hyungs’ room. You can only enter my room.”

“WHAT?!?” Minji shouted.

“You heard me, after you cook me breakfast, clean our dorm.” Taemin said as he busily flicks the channel on the television. 

“How do you even know if have a schedule for today? Clean your dorm? Seriously.” Minji retorted.

“Oh, goodie. My slave is talking back to her master.” Taemin said sarcastically and looked at her with his evil eyes.

“Hello, master, I do have a schedule today.” Minji said. ‘Like hell I would clean your dorm. I don’t want spend my rest day like this.’

“Today is your rest day. Don’t you lie to your master. I’ve asked your Chaerin unnie last night.” Taemin said and looking at her with excited face. ‘Oh, I really love teasing you.’

Minji’s shocked expression was all over her face. “How the heck did you ask Chaerin unnie?”

“Simple. Borrowed Kibum hyung’s phone, texted her and I got an answer. Now go cook or I’ll send this video of you dancing in the club to Chaerin noona.” He said smirking to his victory.

Aish. My rest day ruined. Sleeping all day, reading books, listening to music, dancing in my room, I can’t do that. All because of this jerk.’ Minji thought as she began chopping carrots and suddenly motioning to stab Taemin with the knife. She then contemplated on murdering Taemin as she was holding a knife when,

“If you think you could murder me, you can’t. I could easily defend myself.” Taemin said as he lazily laid his body on the couch.”

‘How could he know what I’m thinking?’ 

“Do you read my mind or something?” Minji asked.

“Because I’m your master that’s why I know what you are thinking.” Taemin answered. 

‘Innocent Minji. You are too transparent. I could see your expressions across the mirror.’

As Minji was busy cooking kimchi jigae a call came in on her phone. She answered the phone and put it on speaker.

“Hello?”

“Minji-ah! Where are you? I’ve dropped by at your dorm but Dara noona said you went out in a dash.”

“Kikwang oppa?”

“No, this is Jiyong oppa. Yah! Of course it’s me. Where are you?” At the sound of Kikwang’s name, Taemin sat properly and looked at Minji who was now slicing the tofu.

“I know that it is you. Why are you looking for me?” Minji said unaware that she was smiling. Taemin practically is gripping the poor pillow on his lap hard.

“You know that I’m filming a sitcom? Guess what? I’ve recommended you the director. You get to cameo as my best friend.”

“What the heck did you just do?” Minji screamed at her phone. 

“Why? It was already posted in the network’s site. Your fans are waiting for it.”

“Really?” Minji said as she is now adding the ingredients to the pot. All that is left for it was to cook. She then cleaned the materials she used and finally held the phone but it was still on speakerphone.

“Yes, Minji. Treat me later ‘kay? You owe me this gig.”

“Okay, oppa. Don’t text or call when driving. Take care.” Taemin went to her side silently.

“Okay, kid.” Kikwang hung up. Minji was smiling till she heard Taemin said, “So you and Kikwang hyung are going out huh?” She literally jumped at his voice because he was now behind her.

“You scared me. No, we aren’t going out. We only have an oppa-dongsaeng relationship.” Minji said pushing him away from her since he was too close.

“Really? I beg to differ. It doesn’t look like that. How can a guy do that just for his friend unless you are special to him. Tell me the truth, you two are going out right?” Taemin said. Minji then pushed him to take his seat at the dining table. 

“Yah! Why aren’t you answering? Your master is asking you a question.” Taemin said. Minji just set the table for two. She then put food on the table and said, “Seriously, why all people ask me that question? It’s like .” 

Taemin looked at her and thought, ‘This girl doesn’t have any slightest clue about hyung liking her. Totally pure. Well, she’s my slave, she can’t have any relationship with other guys while she’s with me. That sounds different. Whatever. She’s mine for a hundred days and I can’t share her with other guys.’

Both eat silently. After finishing eating breakfast, Minji washed the dishes and proceeded on cleaning. It was supposed to be an easy task because SHINee’s dorm was immaculately clean thanks to Kibum who nags the SHINee members to clean but as Minji started to clean Taemin purposely makes a mess. She glares at him but all she receive from him is a playful smile then he stuck his tongue out.‘Childish but I really want to whack his head right now.’

After 2 hours of painstakingly cleaning the living room, she is about to start in the kitchen. 

Thank you for leaving me alone.’ Minji thought because Taemin went to his room. 

It was a breeze for Minji cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom. When Taemin went out of his room, he is wearing the devil’s smirk and Minji caught on. When she entered the last room she was about to clean, her blood pressure went up. He wrecked his room for Minji to clean. 

He really loves to torture me. The thought of getting the knife from the kitchen and stabbing him multiple times is really tempting right now.’ She thought and glared at him while Taemin just looking at her, waiting for her to burst and standing leisurely. Minji rolled her eyes in frustration and started cleaning. 

While she’s vacuuming the floor, she came across a framed photograph. It was Taemin and Sulli smiling at a park. ‘Wow. His smile is genuine like he’s really happy. So the rumors were true, they were an item. But what happened?’ Minji felt a hand on her wrist and it began gripping her tighter that it hurts. 

“Ouch! It hurts. What the heck is wrong with you?” Minji shouted but Taemin was silent and his eyes were flashing dangerously. Minji immediately shut up. Taemin got the framed photograph away from Minji and went out of the room. 

“What’s his deal?” Minji said as she soothes her wrist. She then continued cleaning. 

He’s really particular with his things. He purposely messed things up here but he’s like Chaerin unnie, an organized person. Just looking at his comic book collection, shows it.’

When she’s finally done cleaning, she starts to congratulate herself by dancing and “Yahoo! I’m done! Yes!” Minji went out of Taemin’s room and put away the cleaning materials but she didn’t see Taemin anywhere. 

She sat down on the couch. ‘Well, he’s away. I could finally enjoy some peace.’ Seconds later, she’s fast asleep. 



♠♠♠




“Dara! Where’s Minji?” Bom asked. The evil master who called Minji was nagging on her mind and she needs to ask the maknae who is it. Bom couldn’t do anything unless her curiosity is satisfied.

“Minkki? She went out this morning and in a hurry, I might add.” Dara answered.

“She didn’t say where she’s going?” Bom said. 

“No, she just said, ‘I’m going out.’ And ran like she’s on a marathon.” Dara said.

Something is going on and I need to find out.’

I could see wheels turning on Lady Spring’s head.’

♠♠♠




Minji was in dreamland. She was in a mansion-like place. She looked at what she’s wearing. She was wearing a simple white dress designed for a Grecian goddess. Her hair styled as if flowing freely. She looked at the mirror and she was gorgeous. She smiled. 

A girl came in saying that someone came to see her. She followed the girl, half walking, half running. Then all became a blur. The next thing she knew, she’s lying on bed. Well, to be exact, she saw herself lying on a beautiful bed, sleeping. A handsome guy came but she couldn’t see his face freely because somehow it was blurred. The guy bent his head to hers and she felt his soft lips on her. 

She woke up all of a sudden because of a scream.

♠♠♠


SHINee came back to their dorm after their schedules. JinKi and Jonghyun sat down on the couch. 

“Man, it was really tiring. I could fall asleep right here.” Jonghyun said.

“Me, too.” JinKi said.

“What do you want to eat guys?” Kibum asked.

“Chick—“JinKi was about to say when Kibum said, “Other than chicken.”

“Samgyupsal.” Minho said and Kibum started rummaging over the fridge. 

“Minho, check up on Taemin. He’s probably listening to music while reading comic books.” Kibum said and Minho went. 

Minho never knocks on Taemin’s door and he did it also today. He opened the door to Taemin’s room like it was his but he never entered the room. He stood frozen.

Jonghyun noticed this and went to Minho’s side. “Yah, Minho why don’t you call Taem—“ He shut up and also stood frozen. JinKi became curious and went to their side and he let out a large gasp. Kibum became annoyed at the three and went there. 

“Okay, what the heck are you all doing? Minho I ask you to check up on Taemin.” Kibum said and all he received from the three are fingers pointing at Taemin’s room. He finally looked at what’s inside Taemin’s room.

He entered the room followed by the three, nudged Taemin to wake up and screamed.

Minji woke up at the sudden ‘I know I was in the living room a while ago. Where am I?’ She scrambled to get out of bed when she felt an arm around her stomach and looked at the owner. It was Taemin still sleeping. Her eyes became round as a coin and became aware of her surroundings and saw SHINee looking at her. 

This is not good.’ She thought. Taemin stirred and woke up and looked at Kibum who was fuming with anger. 

“Oh, hyung you are back already?” Taemin said casually while yawning.

Kibum who couldn’t control his anger anymore slapped Taemin’s arm and shouted, “Yah!! Lee Taemin!!! I told you, never to bring girls to our dorm and you bring a girl in your ROOM!! Not only that you are sleeping next to her!!”

Jonghyun looked at Taemin at his horror and Minho and Jinki mirrored his expression.

Minho and Jinki suddenly said, “We are totally screwed. Of all the girls you are playing with, why YG’s maknae, Gong Minji?” 

Oh, shoot! Now his hyungs thinks I’m his flavor of the month. I’m in a really deep trouble.