lucky 13?

Lay's Chips

“who ate all my chips” a muffled voice sounds from the kitchen pantry. jongdae looks up from his spot on the couch and glances over to see yixing peering into the tiny walk-in pantry.

 

“what?”

 

“my chips are gone.” he repeats looking at jongdae this time

 

“oh.” jongdae turns back around staring at the tv. he hears the pantry door close and yixing huff.

 

yixing looks into the trashcan, his salt and vinegar chips sitting at the top. he scowls down at the empty bag that’s crumpled up.

 

jongdae hears the sound of feet covered in socks travelling across wooden floor and then yixing is there, blocking the tv. “yixing move, i can’t see.” yixing puts his hands on his hips, not moving. jongdae shifts in his seat, trying to see past yixing. yixing just continues to obstruct jongdae’s vision by moving the same direction jongdae tries to angle himself.

 

“jongdae, did you eat my chips?” jongdae ignores yixing, still trying to see the tv. “kim jongdae, did you eat my chips?”

 

“why would i eat your chips?” jongdae pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. he deems it impossible to see himself singing on tv with yixing ing about his chips.

 

“because you’re a ,” yixing leans to jongdae’s face, half a foot of space separating them now.

 

“i didn’t eat them…” jongdae looks up at the ceiling, down at his hands, toward the kitchen, to the wall next to him. yixing’s stare is intimidating like an animal ready to pounce on his prey.

 

yixing smells the lie, the sting of vinegar fresh in jongdae’s breath and there’s also salt on the top of jongdae’s very chapped lips. how suspicious.

 

“you’re a terrible liar.”


 

“im not lying!” jongdae says, his face flushing as yixing leans in closer. “w-w-what are you—” jongdae’s words are cut off as a pair of lips touch his, and a tongue sweeps  over his lips as yixing draws back. “what was that for?!” jongdae whines.

 

“salt-and-vinegar lay’s. property of zhang yixing. kim jongdae you’re under arrest for eating my chips.” yixing says, a victorious smile gracing his face.

 

“but tao said those were just chips…” jongdae mumbles, looking down at his hands.

yixing picks up one of his hands, “and you’re silly for believing that little .” he jongdae’s fingers, one-by-one. they taste heavily of vinegar with a hint of salt, confirming yixing’s suspicions. jongdae ate his chips.

 

yixing stands up straight smirking at him, “so your punishment is this: one kiss per chip.”

 

“no fair, you don’t even know how many there were!” jongdae counters, standing up from his seat.

 

“from my entire life of snacking on chips I know there’s about thirteen chips in a snack size bag of lay’s potato chips.” jongdae pales. is he being serious? jongdae doesn’t really feel all too upset about kissing yixing, but he’s got to be joking with him.

 

“so...”

 

“you owe me twelve more kisses. duh.” yixing leans in and presses a kiss to jongdae’s forehead. “well actually eleven now.” jongdae feels lips touch both of his cheekbones and yixing whispering the number nine in his ear before tugging on the lobe with a small nip of his teeth. jongdae struggles to hold back a moan.

 

“eight,” the voice ghosts in his other ear, and he feels a kiss pressed in the space where his jawline and neck meet, just under his ear. jongdae’s blushing, probably red as a tomato. yixing’s eyes are looking into his, a mischievous glint in them.

 

 

there’s a peck on his nose, and jongdae’s the one counting now. six, he thinks to himself. the kisses stop after that peck on his nose, and it’s just yixing gazing at him and jongdae trying to look anywhere but into yixing’s chocolate brown eyes. “jongdae” yixing’s voice breathes.  jongdae looks at him now, their eyes locking.

 

yixing tilts his head, leaning in. jongdae tilts the opposite way. Their lips touch, move together and jongdae feels his head floating when yixing pulls away. “Five” yixing mouths, taking jongdae’s hands and interlocking their fingers together, his other snaking itself into jongdae’s hair.

 

there’s a tug on his hair, moving his face closer to yixing’s, and the plush lips are on jongdae’s again. They kiss with more passion, jongdae untangling his hand from yixing’s and linking his arms around yixing’s waist, pulling them closer to each other. his lips part and yixing uses this chance to slip his tongue into jongdae’s mouth. jongdae pulls back, gasping. yixing looks at him, concern in his eyes and he runs a hand through jongdae’s short locks, trying to calm him down.

 

jongdae’s breathing calms down and he looks into yixing’s curious eyes. He chuckles slightly resting his head on yixing’s shoulder. He feels those lips press a kiss to his neck. “three,” jongdae mumbles into yixing’s thsirt. a kiss presses against his jawline now that he’s looking up.

 

“two,” yixing says quietly before he kisses the corners of jongdae’s lips.

jongdae frowns down at the ground, that’s it. all thirteen. all done. there’s a hand lifting his chin up, and kind eyes gazing into his, “why are you pouting?” jongdae doesn’t answer him, just moves his head out of yixing’s hand.

 

he feels his face cupped by yixing’s calloused fingers now as he’s forced to look up at yixing again.

 

“jongdae?” a thumb rubs against his cheeks, and jongdae’s eyes flutter shut at the feeling.

 

“…didn’t want it to end.” he murmurs, his face flushing.

 

“well there’s always broken chip pieces, aren’t there?” yixing flashes a grin that jongdae sees when he opens his eyes. jongdae feels his heart speed up and he nods quickly.

 

 

they end up cuddling on the couch after making out for a while . jongdae’s facing yixing, their bodies barely fitting together on the narrow couch. as he stares into those warm chocolate eyes, jongdae feels his mouth betray him as a small confession bubbles up and spills out without warning.

 

 

“me too,” yixing replies softly, as jongdae tries to hide his face in the crook of yixing’s neck. His face feels hot and he probably looks like a tomato with brown messy hair and in his panic about what he just said, he almost misses yixing’s reply. almost. but he needs yixing to repeat himself, just to be sure.

 

“wait, you—” jongdae lifts his head and looks at yixing.


 

“mhmm…” yixing hums lips peppering light kisses on his neck.

 

“really?”

 

“yes.”

 

“well me.” yixing looks up, raising an eyebrow and smirking. jongdae doesn’t realize what he’s said until yixing is at his neck, leaving a mark.