Part 3

Geges Always Love You

 

 

CHAPTER three  “talk”

Kris running fastly through corridor at 2nd floor, but still didn’t found the maknae. He even tried search each room on 2nd floor but still getting same result. His phone suddenly ringing and hurriedly, he answering it.

“Hyung! You need to come here, right now.” Chen on other side, sounded really serious.

“I think.. I found Tao.”

“Where are you?”

“3rd floor. At store room.”

Kris hung up the call, fastly rushing to the stairs then go up to the 3rd floor. He running fastly through the corridor to find Chen first.

“Hyung!” Kris turn his head at direction of voice called him. He saw Chen now waved at him lightly. Kris take a notice and hurried rush to the main vocalist.

“I think it’s Tao. I just heard sound of crying a seconds ago. I tried to open it, but it’s locked.” Said Chen on one breath.

“Let me try heard it.” Chen backed a few steps and let the duizhang put his ear on the door.

For really sure, the main vocal heard a faint of sound from inside that store room earlier. On deep his heart, he really wish they found their maknae.

“Tao? Tao er?! Answer me, Tao!” Kris banging the door loudly, his voice slightly shaking.

Chen try made a call to his manager and Lay. Kris put more strength and banging the door again, hoping the door will budge a little.

“It’s too hard. We maybe need something-“

“You will break the door, hyung! I will talk to manager hyung for bring one of this building workers with him.” Chen cutting Kris shut up.

The duizhang just nodding slightly, somehow he agreed with Chen. He will be sure, don’t want troubled their manager and getting a free scold because broken the door. After one short minutes waiting, they start heard a sound of footsteps on their direction.

They both sigh out a breath of relief when saw their manager, Lay and one of the workers running to them. The workers take his action fastly, bring out a keys and opened the door. When the guard finally open the door, they all saw a scene just made Kris and the others let out a loud gasp.

“Tao!”

 

 

Luhan just sitting silently in their van, with their maknae sleeping peacefully on his lap. He softly the maknae’s black hair and smiling slightly. His face start painted a worriness, when he saw their maknae puffy eyes, with pale exhausted face. He must crying hardly when he alone in that room.

Are you feels lonely that time,Tao?

Unsecured?

Why?

Why didn’t you tell us?

Please let us know. Let us feels what you feels, Tao.

 

*flashback*

Luhan frantically slide open the van’s door, he start panicked when saw Kris piggyback an unconcious Tao. He also saw Chen and Lay now, full of concern watching their maknae. Luhan just keep silence, let their Duizhang went inside first into their van.

“What’s happen at Tao?” ask Xiumin fastly, with worried tone.

“He fainted in store room.” answer Kris, as he put Tao at back seat with Luhan.

“Fainted?! What on earth happened to him?!” asked Xiumin again, nearly screamed.

“I will explain it later at our dorm, hyung.” Kris give a bitterly smile to Xiumin.

then went out again, and take at front seat beside their manager. Luhan still didn’t say anything, he looks at Lay who are sliding close their van’s door.

“We will stop at restaurant first, to buy some foods.” said their manager as started the engine. Kris just nodded give an answer.

*end flashback*

 

Luhan escape a long sigh. He still softly their maknae’s black locks, brushing the front bangs. He now sitting alone in their van, while their manager and the others are outside, still buying their foods.

At first their manager want to go the hospital, let Tao have some check up. But, Kris insisted disagree with their manager. Kris told their manager, they will get too much commotion, if fans saw they are going to hospital.

Well, they don’t know how fans thinking right? Making another rumors or post a fake story about them. When said about fans, what’s happen at Tao actually? Luhan start frowning, wondering alone.

“Why didn’t you tell us, Tao?” He start talking alone by himself.

“I know, you have a problem, right? Stop keep it by yourself.”

“Tell us, Tao..”

“Please..” Tao stirred in his sleeps, his eyes fluttering open.

He blinking severally, trying to get a clear vision. He frowning when he saw Luhan, who are smiling lightly at him.

“Ge..?”

“Hey Tao. Good to see you awake now.”

“Where.. are we?”

“At front restaurant. Manager ge and the others get something to us eat.” Tao humming nodded slowly, his eyes start slipping slowly.

Luhan smiled widely, know so well the maknae. Tao must feels tired and exhausted because due the incident.

“Just get back to sleep, Tao. You must feels tired, right?” Again, Tao humming softly and nuzzling closely at Luhan. The vocalist just chuckling watch the maknae.

“Luhan ge.. so soft..”

“Yeah Tao, I heard that a lot.” At the moment, Luhan just wishing one thing.

God, please stop the time, and let he enjoy this peaceful moments. The moment, when a buzy and tight schedule is away from them. A rude fans will never bothering them. And a one thing, most he wished for. Please let their dearest maknae who are sleeping peacefully on his laps, be happy like before.

 

 

After they arrived at their apartment, Kris hurriedly take Tao with Luhan, piggyback him and go inside first. Luhan and the others just following in the back, helping bring inside the food and bags.

Xiumin who are first walk inside their apartment, rushly to the kitchen and put all foods on the table. After that, he also following Kris to check up the maknae. He just stand still at frame door watch their Duizhang take off the jacket, before put the maknae on his bed, and covered him with comforter.

He also heard a long sigh escaped from Kris after take a seat on the Chen’s bed. Xiumin walk inside slowly and approaching at Kris.

“You should take a rest too, Yifan.” Kris got startled and turn his back. He immediately get up when he saw, Xiumin the older one between him and Luhan.

“Oh hyung, sorry. I didn’t heard you come in.”

“Yeah, I don’t want wake up him though.” Xiumin let out a small chuckle.

“Me neither. Lets talk at outside, hyung.” In kitchen, totally getting surrounding by a tense pressure.

After they done eating and cleaning, a leftover for Tao have been put in microwave, if somehow the maknae will wake up on midnight because hungry. Even though, they know the food will not get touched until in the morning, Lay will heat it again.

They now sitting facing each other, having some talk about their maknae. Everybody keep silence themselves, to hear Kris’s story about incident happened an hour ago. Kris told them all the details from earlier how Tao looks so frightened when saw a mobfans at outside.

And Kris somehow try to persuaded the maknae, that’s gonna be okay because he will protect him from the pushing of fans. But still the maknae insisted don’t want to go outside, then run inside by himself.

“Chen told me, that he heard Tao’s crying on the store room. And, then manager hyung came with one of building’s worker. After that, he immediately opened the door, and that what we saw. Tao already unconscious on the floor.” Lay start frowning hard, Chen just choose to silence himself, Xiumin let out a soft sigh, while Luhan look like thinking of something. Everyone give a different reaction.

Kris know very well at first, this what gonna happen.

“You must talk with Tao.” Said Luhan after take a long time thinking of something before.

Xiumin at beside him, nodding slightly totally agreed with another same eldest-line. Kris just silent, don’t give any answer.

“Kris, don’t just shut up your mouth. You.must.talk.with.him.” Again Luhan talked. He sounded really serious meant it.

“Luhan ge is absolutely right. Everytime, when happened something he will off tell to you straight before us.”

“I know that, Yixing.” Kris let out a soft frusrated grunt.

“Also, between us. Just you, he will listened well. Tao respect and obey you the most, as our Duizhang.” Added Lay more, make a both eldest hyung-line nodding of agree.

“I know that. I know that. But-“

“Hyung, what if his old memories come back, make he become like that?” Cut Chen shut off Kris. All of them stunned. At same time shocked with a statement come out from their second youngest among them.

“What do you mean by ‘his old memories come back’? What are you thinking actually?” speak Luhan firstly.

“You know, Lee Wei.”

“What the hell with that men?” Kris start snapped.

“Whoa, calm down Duizhang. I didn’t mean anything, I just wondering though.” A long silence start escaping from each other. Not anyone dare to speak about it again, after saw how serious Kris’s face. They really don’t want anger the Duizhang.

“Lets just off to sleep. We got another tight schedule tomorrow.” 

 

 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note  Thank you for anticipate my update. Please do comments on the below and subscribe if you would like too <3