TaeKey

HottieSitting: Alternative Endings

CONTENT WARNING: SHORT

TaeKey, my first pairing I had wrote here <3

Taemin eyed up Key's glasses which had been left upon the side so unexpectantly, he was curious but he didn't want to look embarrassed therefore he looked around checking no one was around. No one should be after all Key was on his silly little dates with either Jonghyun or Minho. Good luck for them anyway no one was so he put them on with a small glance at himself in the mirror with a grin humming as he struck a pose before blowing a kiss to the mirror. "Oooh look at me~ I'm a y librarian." He cooed before laughing lightly to himself.

Placing a hand on his hips he smirked at his reflction "Sir~ I'm afraid your library books are way overdue." He cooed to the mirror before giving a small tap on his hip before giving a small chuckle at himself. This was all rather fun in his opinion. "You need punishment, now bend." He purred tapping an imaginary ruler or such against his palm. He lightly over his lip, all rather fun.

"Errr... Taemin?" Key's voice sounded out, Taemin gave a squeak before hurriedly attempting to take the glasses off but only really succeeding in having them dangling a little from his face as he turned to face the elder before giving a sheepish smile his cheeks reddening somewhat. He hadn't expected Key to catch him of all people?! Wasn't he supposed to be on his date with Jonghyun? Well he think it was Jonghyun that was this week. 

"Aren't you supposed to be telling them your decision rather than be here?" Taemin responded with a small defensive huff but it was a good question to ask to be honest considering how that was supposed to be what Key was doing. He hadn't paid too much attention to it really though afterall if showed too much interest in it he may have to chose between his brothers and he didn't want to have to do that besides he didn't want to be caught up in their mess.

"I had already told them before I rushed here," Key shrugged looking at the other with a small amused smile towards the younger who just blinked at Key in confusion, one of the thoughts going through his head consisted pretty much of 'what the heck is this guy doing?' "After all, after the dates I had realised that the person that I had truly wanted was right under my nose."

"Oh? That's nice." Taemin said slowly blinking slowly at Key not really getting what the guy was trying to get at. He must be trying to get at something why else would he still be talking instead of meeting with his wanted person, maybe he was going to ask where this guy or girl was? Makes sense to his mind it did. He hummed a little before just looking at Key was practically leaning over him and wasn't doing much but just looking at him. "Well... do you want something?" Taemin stated drawing out his words hoping for it to get through to Key's head.

"I'm talking about you." Key said with a small sigh shaking his head, "You're the person I want." He said, Taemin just decided that Key must definitely be insane now. Who in their right minds would say no to two handsome and adoring men (not to mention fit) in order to have a small chance with Taemin, although others may understand he himself could not at all.

"'Kay, thanks." Taemin said not quite knowing what else to say to Key's words, although he could say that Key was joking he had a sneaking suspision that Key was in fact not joking at all which was leaving somewhat in a mess. For first things, what on earth would he say to Jonghyun and Minho?! Not to mention how the other clearly expected him to give him a proper answer such as a yes or a no or just anything really which gave him a hint. But Taemin's mouth and brain seemed to be running separately at the moment.

But when Key's lips connected with his own which eagerly seemed to respond he figured that mightn't be too much of a bad thing. Because sometimes his lips could do just as well without input from his brain.