Chapter One

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHAPTER I ]

 

 

EXO DORM…………………….

 

There manager called them and they all went to the living room.

“Boys listen, these past few months you were all busy with your activities“. Their manager said

All of them just nodded “So we decide that it’s time for all of you to have a vacation for one week“.

When they heard it, they were shouting and jumping like a kid. All of them are excited for the vacation but except for Tao who seem not interested to the sudden announcement.

“Tao are you okay?” Chen was asking him. And he just nodded “Tao where do you want to go?” Chen asks him again “I don’t know!” He answers Chen spiritless.

“Do you want to go with me, Tao?” Tao just look at him with no emotion “Aisshh! What kind of look is that Tao? Do you want to go with me or not?”

“Maybe it can help me to forget her” In his thought “Okay I’ll go with you”. He just answers and goes back to his room.

“YEAH!! How about me? I want to go with you. Please let me!” Xuimin who was hugging Chen arms.

“Aishh! Stop it Hyung” He was trying to escape from Xuimin tightly hug “Yeah! You can go with me too” After Xuimin heard it, he smile widely and playfully kisses Chen’s cheek. But Chen pushes him and hides to Luhan’s back.

“I will go to Jeju Island” Said by Lay who seems to be happy “Yeah! Me too, I want to go there” Kris who give a high five to Lay.

“What about you, hyung? Where do you want to go?” Xiumin ask Luhan “Maybe I will go to Jeju Island too” Luhan answer him.

“Okay! Kris, Lay and Luhan will go to Jeju Island while Tao, Xuimin and Chen will go to? What place is it Chen?” Their manager asks Chen “Yeosu, Jeolla Province” Chen answer his manager.

“Okay! Just get ready, you will leave tomorrow!” And then their manager leaves them

 

---------------------------

 

MORNING…………………….

 

They are in the car, heading to the airport

 “Tao are you excited?” Chen was asking Tao who look tired “I just wish we will arrive their immediately” Tao answer him and he look outside the window. Tao was busy looking around. “I will start to forget you Sulli”. In his thought

While Tao is busy in looking around. His two friends Chen and Xiumin are busy in whispering each other. “What to do you think? Is Tao can really forget Sulli by this vacation?” Xuimin ask while glancing at Tao. “I don’t know! Maybe it can help this if he will stop thinking of her” Chen answer back while busy texting.

“Why are busy in your phone their” Xuimin look at Chen phone. “I’m texting my auntie” He reply without looking at Xuimin.

After a minute, they finally arrived in the Incheon Airport. They are busy in getting their things in the car.

“Hyung see you soon. We will meet after One week” Chen is hugging Luhan. That makes Luhan want to smack his head.

“Aisshh! Stop hugging me, it so embarrassed” Luhan trying to push him but he hugs him tight. “Yeah! Stop it little kids. We will go now, we will be late if you still hug him” Kris said while trying to pull Luhan.

Lay, Luhan and Kris will be going to Jeju Island for their vacation while Xuimin, Chen and Tao will be at Chen auntie place in Jeolla Province.

 

---------------------------

 

Yeosu Airport…………………….

 

Tao, Chen and Xuimin arrive at Jeolla Province safely. Chen was looking at his auntie. And when he finally saw it, he immediately went there and hugs her.

“Auntie How are you? I miss you so much” Chen release from the hug “I’m fine, I’m so happy to see you again” Chen auntie pinch his cheek. Tao and Xuimin went to their place.

“Annyeonghaseayo” They bow together for the respect “Annyeonghaseayo” She bow back and smile. “Ohh! Auntie I forgot, this is my friend Tao and Xuimin”. Chen introduces them “They so handsome in personal” She softly pinches their face. Tao and Xuimin just smile at his auntie.

“You must be tired at your flight, let’s continue it in the house. I’m scared that your fans will recognized you here” and then they all went outside the airport.

“Chen you have to tour us here. It looks like we choose a right place to go” Xuimin said while looking outside and take a single picture of the place they will pass. “Don’t worry I will sure that. I will be your tour guide” He said to Xuimin.

“Tao Where do you want to go?” Xuimin asking and look at Tao who was sleeping peacefully “He was sleeping, I will ask later after we arrive to the house” He just mumbles to himself.

After minutes they finally arrive to the house.

“Where here” said by Chen’s auntie cheerfully “WOW! The house was so beautiful” Xuimin said to Chen “Yeah! I know that. Let’s go inside” Chen said and went inside the house.

Tao was the last person came out from the car and he was looking around. When someone shouting at his back.

“Yeah! Move out!” The person shout and Tao look at his back. And he immediately moves out. And the person falls to the grass.

“Ouch!!!” the person rubs his “Are you okay Eunjung” Someone shouting “Yes! I’m okay” She gives an okay sign to her friend. “Ouch! My ” She whispers to herself and stood up. She went to Tao.

“Are you okay ahjussi? I did not hit you right” Eunjung ask to Tao “Aahhh! Yes you didn’t! I’m fine” He just answer to her “Wooooh! I thought! I’m sorry ahjuss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter