Chapter Two

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHAPTER II ]

 

 

MORNING………………….

 

Chen is the first person who wake up early “She must be in that big tree right now” He thought to himself while going to the bathroom “I will met her”.

After fixing himself, he wrote something “I will just leave a message to them” and he put it in the table and left the room.

“What is that Tao” Xuimin ask when wake up and he saw Tao holding something “It’s from Chen” Tao give it to Xuimin and go out to the room “What is this?” * Y A W N *

 

Good Morning,

Hyung I went outside, I will just tour you maybe this afternoon or tomorrow. It just I have to go to that place first. I have a very important thing to do. Please understand me hyung.. HAHAHAHA XD

CHEN

 

“Aishh! Selfish kid” He stood up “Maybe he will meet the girl he was talking about” He smirks and goes out to the room.

“Good Morning” Tao greeted Ms. Kim first “Good Morning, How’s your sleep?” Ms. Kim ask him “It was fine” He just smile “Good Morning” Xuimin greeted them when he was arrive at the dining room “Good Morning” She greeted back.

“Chen went outside earlier. Do you know it right?” Ms. Kim asks them “Yes, he left a letter” Xuimin answer her and he eat the slice bread that he made “Auntie, do you know why Chen went outside earlier?” Xumin ask to Ms. Kim

“I don’t know! Hmmp or maybe he go to the Big tree” Ms. Kim answers him “BIG TREE” said by Xuimin who is curious “Why he goes to the Big Tree?” He asks again. Tao just listen to their conversation while he's eating.

“Maybe he will meet his soul mate there” Ms. Kim smiles to them and Xuimin just pout, he just cannot get what Ms. Kim means.

“Why are you smiling?” Xuimin ask when he saw Tao was smiling “Nothing, it just your such a slow” Tao told him, that makes him pout “HAHAHA! Later you can ask Chen when he will be back" Said by Ms. Kim while laughing at him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

BIG TREE…………………

 

CHEN POV

 

Today I go back to the place where I first meet Jiyeon, my first LOVE. Yeah! It cannot be called a First Love if you’re not dating or something, it just happen that my heart beat when I saw her in the BIG TREE. It called LOVE at FIRST SIGHT. I wish I will saw her.

I hide myself in a tree that near the BIG TREE and I saw her. She was sitting in the bench under the big tree and sings her favourite song. She stills the same and I remember the day I saw her here.

 

FLASHBACK--------------------------

 

I was walking in the place when suddenly I stop in a BIG TREE and I saw a little fat girl who’s talking alone in a BIG TREE. She wears eyes glass and her hair was ponytail.

“I will eat you all” said by the girl to the cake and she start to eat the cake. She eat nonstop, I laugh to her cuteness “Is she a DINOSAUR, hmmp Maybe I can ” I laugh evilly and I went to her place and suddenly I grab her cake when she was about to eat it.

“Yeah! That’s my cake” She said to me while I lift my hand holding the cake “It’s not yours anymore” and I put the cake to my mouth “Hmpp! It was delicious” I smile.

“You eat my last cake” She shout at me and kick my feet “I hate you” and she run while crying. That time I feel guilty on what I did to the girl.

I’m on my way to our house when I saw the girl that I tease awhile ago she was playing with two kids outside the house. I look at her for a while and she notice me “So were neighbour, I think she was new to our place” I mumble to myself.

“Why are you here?” She asks me “You don’t care dinosaur” I said to her “Stop calling me Dinosaur and I’m not a Dinosaur” She shout “Yes! You are a Dinosaur” I .

“Do you know him?” One of her friends asks “I don’t know him” She said to her friend “Let’s go inside, my mother said to me don’t talk to a stranger” She pull her friends “Dinosaur, Dinosaur” I more “YEAH! CRAZY! CRAZY boy” She shouts and she run inside and her friend just follow her.

Every time I saw her I always and I find her cute when she’s mad. I called her DINOSAUR, while she called me A CRAZY BOY! It just it makes my day complete when I .

“YEAH! Dinosaur where’s your friends?” I ask her when I saw here alone and she just ignores me “OH! I forgot the Dinosaur never talks” I again “Yeah! You know what you’re the only person called me Dinosaur and it makes me want to kill you” She said to me angry. And she’s so cute “Ahahaha! It suits you well to be a dinosaur” and she stood up and kick my feet “Ouchh!!” I said because it was really hurt “Crazy Boy” she shout at me and she run inside her house. I just smile to her.

I was inside our house when I saw my parents in the living room, they were busy in packing some things in our house “Omma what are you doing?” I ask my mother “Chen, we will go to China and live their” My mother said to me “Why?” I ask her curious “It because Appa works will be in China” She said and the bell suddenly ring and it was my Auntie.

“What are you doing here auntie?” I ask her “I will be living here my Chen” She pinch my cheek “Chen I want you to prepare all your things and get ready because we will leave tomorrow” I was shock when I heard that we will leave tomorrow immediately “Tomorrow? How about my school” I ask her “Your auntie will be the one to handle it” and I give up. I just went upstairs and fixed all my things.

 

MORNING………………….

 

The day we will leave. I felt like I don’t want to go but I have no choice. I look outside the window and I didn’t saw her. Her two friends are playing but she’s missing.

“Maybe she was their” I thought to myself “Omma, I will be back soon” I said to my mother and run. I arrive at the big tree and I saw her. She was singing.

 

Rolling... tears are flowing, rolling, rolling
Like the silent pain hasn't won
Trembling... fingertips are trembling, trembling, trembling
I must be thinking about the happy, warm times

They say if you love, you become prettier
They say if you love, you change a little
What do I have to do to make the love inside me prettier?
When I think about it, tears come
When tears come, what comes to mind is
It's a relief that I have a person like that by my side

Gently... my eyes are closing, gently, gently
I must have wanted to dream about the scent of that smile
Rolling... love is flowing, rolling, rolling
I must like him to the point where my mind is cold

They say if you love, you become prettier
They say if you love, you change a little
What do I have to do to make the love inside me prettier?
When I think about it, tears come
When tears come, what comes to mind is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter