Chapter 4

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

The next morning, Hyuna jogged to school and on the way, she saw Junhyung talking on the phone outside a Coffee Shop, his back to her.

 

She smirked and walked over to him. Since there were many people around them as well, he wouldn't know if she approached him.

 

When she got to him, she held onto the top of the chair and quickly pulled it back, making Junhyung fall to the ground with a loud THUD, the back of his head gently scraping the ground.

 

"Ah!!" Junhyung grunted with pain, looking over and seeing Hyuna running away and laughing at him.

 

"KIM HYUNA!!!" He yelled angrilly then sat up, chasing after her.

 

Hyuna screamed and laughed, running as fast as she could. Junhyung knew he wouldn't catch up to her. No way.

 

She was way faster and more fit than him, but he still chased after her.

 

"You better stop running!!" He yelled pointing at her. "In your dreams!!" She yelled with a wide smile then turned the corner, their school in sight.

 

"You're gonna get it!!!" He yelled panting loudly, almost out of breath. She covered and half of her sweatshirt was about to fall off her shoulder, but she pulled it back and ran across the school field.

 

Junhyung finally caught up to her and tackled her by her waist, the both of them tumbling down the green grass.

 

They chuckled and didn't even realize each other's hatred for one another. It only seemed as if they were just playing around.

 

Hyuna landed with her back against the cold grass while Junhyung hovered over her small body.

 

"I got you." He said panting loudly.

 

They calmed down their laughing and just looked at each other with confusion, unsure of their feelings at the moment.

 

Without further ado, Junhyung took the chance and leaned down to kiss her lips, both of their eyes closed.

 

Hyuna widened her eyes, but the sensation was so good. She couldn't help herself.

 

However much she wanted to push him away, she couldn't.

 

Junhyung smirked through the kiss and placed a hand on her waist, rubbing it gently.

 

Hyuna gasped and pushed him away, trying to think to herself what was right and wrong.

 

 

"WHAT are you two doing?!!!!!" A teacher yelled, running to them with a stick in her hand.

 

Hyuna and Junhyung gasped and stood up, Hyuna brushing the grass off her clothes. She quickly punched the back of Junhyung's arm, making him groan and tilt his body down with his arm dangling from pain.

 

"Sesang-nim!!!" They both said looking down with their shoulders slouched.

 

"You two, are being VERY innapropriate right now! There are students around!! Detention!! Tonight!!! The both of you!!" The teacher said then glared at them with her stick pointing at them.

 

Hyuna gasped and shook her head.

 

"Sesang-nim!! Please!! I can't! I have a celebration tonight with the Club of Fitness team!!" She pleaded.

 

"Oh, is that your excuse to be alone with your boyfriend?!! No way!!" The teacher said.

 

Hyuna widened her eyes and gasped, shaking her head even more. Junhyung, on the other hand, only smirked and listened to the teacher.

 

"We're NOT-

 

"It's okay Hyuna-ah. I'm sorry sesang-nim! But we'll be there!" Junhyung said with a bow then wrapped an arm around Hyuna's shoulder and dragged her away.

 

Hyuna was about to push him away, but he held her tightly against him, making her unable to move.

 

She shrieked and groaned with anger but because she couldn't do anything, she just walked away with him.

 

"Let. Me. Go!" She groaned to him. "No can do." He said snickering.

 

 

Once they reached the Clud of Fitness room, Hyuna stepped on his feet and slapped his eyes, making him release her.

 

"Ah!! Freaken Hyuna!" He groaned with pain.

 

She took the chance and ran towards Gikwang, pretending like nothing happened. Junhyung moaned and bent down to his knees, covering his eyes with pain.

 

 

"Gikwang oppa!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly with happiness that he was there. Gikwang turned around and gasped, hugging Hyuna tightly while they jumped up and down with excitement.

 

"Congrats to YOU!!!!" He said then she groaned from her aching legs.

 

"Yah, my legs are still sore! I just ran here as well." She said then Gikwang released her and she sat on the seat beside him.

 

"Haha, hey, let's go celebrate after school, yeah?" Gikwang asked. Hyuna took a deep breath and shook her head, looking down.

 

"I wish, but I got detention after school today." Hyuna said biting her lips. "Detention? Why?" Gikwang asked.

 

"I ran into Mr. Kim this morning and embarrassed him, so I got detention." Hyuna said then rolled her eyes, lying to them.

 

 

Junhyung walked in slowly and rubbed his eyes with his hand, glaring at Hyuna's who's side was facing him. She glared at him and gritted her teeth with annoyance.

 

 

"Aish, jinja? Well, we can come get you after detention? It should be done at 6pm, right? Tomorrow's weekend as well, so it should be okay if you stay out tonight, right?" Gikwang asked.

 

Hyuna gasped and nodded, clasping her hands together.

 

"Oh yeah! True! Okay then. Just come get me at 6pm." She said.

 

 

"Gikwang hyung, can you come here please?" Dongwoon yelled loudly from the weights section.

 

Gikwang looked at Hyuna and smiled.

 

"Okay, I'll come get you later, all right?" He said then patted her back and walked off.

 

Hyuna pouted her lips and rubbed her legs gently, groaning from her soreness.

 

 

Junhyung smirked and walked over to Hyuna. She glared at him and turned her back to him, hating him so much, she wish she could kill him with her glare.

 

"See you later, Hyuna." Junhyung said walking past her. "No!" She yelled at him with irritation.

 

"I hate you! Stupid wannabe, jerk, low IQ, idiotic bastard!" She told him through gritted teeth.

 

Junhyung raised an eyebrow at her and walked to her, his hand reaching out to her.

 

"Don't touch me!" She said then slapped his hand away. He chuckled and leaned down to her.

 

"You embarrassed me the other day when you pants me, remember?" He reminded her. She laughed and covered .

 

"That... was good." She said nodding her head.

 

Junhyung glared at her and reached behind her back quickly, pulling her bra strap out and releasing it, letting it smack her back.

 

"OW!!" Hyuna yelled loudly with the loud snapping noise almost echoing the room. She arched her back and winced in pain.

 

"THAT... was good." He said with a smirk then walked off.

 

Hyuna glared at him and rubbed her back with pain.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! Back with another chapter!!! How was it?? I hope it's not weird...

I'm trying to make it unlike the other stories I've been writing... so hopefully it's working :/

If it's going TOO fast, like they're getting TOO comfy with each other, then PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Because I don't wanna keep writing while you're all feeling weird, okay??

But thank you so much for all your love and support!!! 54 Subs and counting and 13 upvotes and counting!! ^_^

But until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~