❤️☻.。.:*☆ A letter to Cassiopeia

Cassies^^World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep The Faith

*Are you a Cassiopeia? Are you still a Cassiopeia even after all the disputes?

You can still call yourself a Cassiopeia if you still support and love both JYJ and HoMin.

You can still call yourself a Cassiopeia if you are not taking side with either of them.

You can still call yourself a Cassiopeia if you are not blaming either HoMin or JYJ.

You can still call yourself a Cassiopeia if you still have faith in them.* 

 I Keep Praying

You know why?

Because Cassiopeia will never blames any of them.

Cassiopeia will never bash any of them.

Cassiopeia will never call any of them the ‘traitor’ or ‘betrayer’.

Cassiopeia will never boycott any of them.

Cassiopeia will still love 5 of them dearly and will still support them to the fullest.

Because they are still our DBSK even though they are separated into 2 teams right now.

They are still our old Youngwoong Jaejoong, Uknow Yunho, Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu, Choikang Changmin.

They are still our Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin.

 Don't forget 

Have you forgotten our Soulfighters?

Have you forgotten our YunJae?

Have you forgotten our Kiss couple?

Have you forgotten our 2U couple?

Have you forgotten our bickering brothers, MinSu?

Have you forgotten our HoSu?

 

Have you forgotten how much Yunho and Jaejoong, the best friends, love each other?

When Jaejoong injured his leg, Yunho was the one that used to piggyback him. He never complained about that. Jaejoong has to used crutches because of his injuries, at that time, Yunho would always following behind him and would gently place his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder to prevent him from falling. Also, during their training period, Yunho and Jaejoong always stick together. Going through hardship together.

Jaejoong once stated that when cooking, salt and sunshine are very important, but Yunho is very important to me. During filming CF, Yunho had a backache, so Jaejoong helped him pound his back.  They always taking care of each other whenever one of them is sick. Did you remember that?

 

Have you forgotten how much Jaejoong and Changmin, the soulfighters or the umma-son, love each other?

When Jaejoong injured his leg, Changmin was the one that always left the stage last because he’s watching over Jaejoong. Have you forgotten the way he looks at Jaejoong whenever he tried to walk with his injured leg? The worries in Changmin’s eyes, have you forgot that?

And when rumors that SM wanted to kick Jaejoong from DBSK and SM forced the other members to keep their mouth shut and never said anything to the press. Have you forgotten how brave Changmin was at that time? Because he is the one that saying out loud to the press that if SME kick Jaejoong out, he will tears off the contract and quit from DBSK too. And he will be back as a n ordinary high school student. That’s show how much he loves Jaejoong.  Have you seriously forgotten about that?

And Jaejoong, he is constantly been hit by Changmin, yet, he never co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter