The Rumors

THIS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOA POV

Time to back to Seoul. Me, Jiyong, Youngbae, and Yeon Hee decide to back together in a one plane.

"I hear your drama will premiere 3 weeks later, really?" Jiyong asked to me when we're on the plane.

I immediately answer him with a short word because so sleepy, without look at him, my head resting on the window. "Ne .."

"Is it true if there a kissing scene?" Jiyong asked again.

"Ne .."

"Aish, how could you answer it easily without look at me?!" Jiyong muttered irritably.

I stunned to hear it and then i look at him. I grin. "Are you jealous?" I .

"Molla!" He covered his face with his hat.

"Yaah!, Jiyongie, marhaebwa.. you're jealous, right?!" I teased again with a chuckle.

"Well.. I will not watch your drama,  it will be painful for me." He muttered with still covers his face by his hat.

How cute he is, i just giggles see him like that.

When we arrive in Incheon airport, we try to secede, try to walk alone. I'm with Yeon Hee and Jiyong with Youngbae. Yeah, we can't simply say if we just had a date in Paris to reporters and fans who wait and greet our arrival.

However, even though we have tried not to be seen together, turn out reporters is smarter in making rumors.

"I know there isn't photo evidence of you and GD together. But personally I will ask to you, Did you date with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter