1 - Those Butlers, The Prologue

The Twelve Butlers from Hell

HELLLLUUUUUUUUUOOOOO EVERYBODY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS/SUBSCRIBES/UPVOTES.

AND YES, ISN'T SEBASTIAN HAWT? XD

And my birthday is coming.

But I seriously do not want to rant here as much as I did on my other story. I hope you guys will not be like: 

Kekeke~ ^^ 

ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS FIRST CHAPTER.


Kyun Rae Jung.

If you ask anyone in Korea who is he, they will look at you as if you had strip yourself infront of them.

Why?

Because he is one of the most wealthiest, most successful businessman in Korea.

Any entreprenuers would want to work with him, as your success rate will guaranteed to increase up to 70% if he was to work for you.

Everyone will be willing to die just to get a glimpse of the handsome, wealthy man.

Handsome, wealthy, successful, kind, polite, hilarous.

These traits are what many girls would want in their Prince Charmings.

And Rae Jung got them all.

However, no one knows who Rae Jung is. As if, who he really is.

He has the light in him, but also the dark.

The power that punishes you if you do evil crimes.

The power that determines your life.

The power that stands in between light and dark.

The power that has the purest light, yet also have the darknest shadows.

He is what you called...

A fallen angel.

It was said Rae Jung used to be the purest among the purest angels in Heaven, getting the highest rank any angel could get.

However, he got tempted by the darkness, falling into lust and desires.

Many expected him to be immediately unclean and will be banished from Heaven, however the results wasn't what they expected.

His white glowing wings that could make anyone be blinked just from looking at them became tinted grey, making his wings grayish in color.

Many were shocked.

Usually if you did something that is against the Heaven's laws, your wings will immediately turn to the darkest black, clearly showing there is no more purity in them.

However, Rae Jung's case is different...

Thus being the first fallen angel to ever exist.

Still, he was banished from Heaven.

Having no choice, Raejung decided to create his own species - the fallen agels.

The ones that punishes anyone who commits a grieve crime.

The one that determines whether you go to Heaven or Hell.

The ones that control your lifes.

However, as centuries passed, Rae Jung soon found out that it is about time he should venture around the galaxies as had been trapped in between light and dark since he could remember.

He then decided to retire as the ruler of the Land of Judgement, and passed it down to the first fallen angel he created -- Min Hyuk.

Thinking that with Min Hyuk in control, the Land of Judgement will be fine, thus Rae Jung left everything to him without a second thought.

Then, he proceed to go to one of the planets he was most fascinated about -- Earth.

Their technology... Their histories...

They were so interesting, Rae Jung can't help it but to stop there first.

And since he look like as if he is one of the human species if he doesn't show his powers and his wings, him traveling around Earth would be much better and easier as humans will think he is one of them.

Much to his horror, he spotted a first rank fallen angel attacking 12 third rank demons when he arrived in a country called Korea.

"What are you doing, trying to stop me, you stupid human?!" The fallen angel hissed angrily at Rae Jung who blocked his attack, not knowing who he is as no one except the trusted ones know how the creator of fallen angels looks like.

"You are attacking harmless people." Rae Jung stated simply.

"Hah! They are third rank demons! Why should I care about creatures that have lower ranks than me?" The fallen angel sneered.

Rae Jung narrowed his eyes.

Rule number One in the Three Worlds -- Never reveal what we are to humans in Earth and anybody that isn't from Three Worlds unless neccesary.

"You were not suppose to reveal what you are to humans." Rae Jung said.

The fallen angel then growled. "Who do you think you are, you bastard?!" He yelled, using his scythe and swung it at Rae Jung.

Big mistake.

Before the scythe could touch him, it suddenly froze and broke into pieces, making the fallen angel and the 12 injured demons gasped.

Rae Jung's eyes then turned into slits, making them turn from bright cyan eyes to menacing dark green. "Go back to the Land of Judgement!" He commanded angrily, his dark green eyes glowing.

Losing his control of his body, the fallen angel disappeared into the Land of Judgement.

"H-Hyung, I'm scared..." One of the demons whimpered, clinging closer to another demon who has the aura of a leader.

"Demons aren't suppose to be scared with things like this, Tao." He replied.

Rae Jung then turned and observed the 12 wary demons.

After a moment of heavy silence, he asked, "Are you guys alright?"

Some demons looked at each other, deciding hard whether they should reply to Rae Jung or not.

After a moment, one demon spoke, "Thank you for saving us. We owe you one."

Rae Jung raised his eyebrows while some demons gave a look at the demon. "Are you the leader of this group?"

"No. I am the 2nd-in-command, Suho. Kris is the leader." Suho said as he pointed at another demon that has Tao clinging onto.

From Rae Jung's observations, Kris had the most bruises out of the 12 demons. However, he showed no sign that he is in pain, although some bruises looked fatal.

Kris looked at Rae Jung warily, deciding whether to trust him or not. "Thanks... For saving us, Mr. Fallen Angel."

Rae Jung smiled. "I have a name, Kris. And it's Rae Jung, make sure to get the name memorized."

"You mean the Rae Jung who became the first fallen angel?!" Suho gasped, unable to believe he was standing in front of one of the most important creatures in the Three Worlds.

"The one and only." He grinned, but then it turned into a frown. "You still have not answer my questions. Are you guys alright?" He asked, looking at some of the demons that looked like they were about to pass out due to their injuries.

"Y-Yes we are." Suho stammered. "We are in your debt, Sir Rae Jung!"

"Nonono," Rae Jung frowned even more. "What are you talking about? I help you because it is one of my duties to protect all creatures."

"But to save low level demons like us... We really appreciated it!" Suho protested.

"Like I say, it's my duty. Don't be so formal about it." Rae Jung argued.

"We vow we will do anything for you even if it means death!" Suho finally stated firmly.

Rae Jung sighed. This is gonna take a while.

One thing about him - He doesn't like people returning favors. He do what he think he should do, not because of wanting people to return favors.

But... If people kept on pestering him, the only way is to give a hard one...

"How about this?" Rae Jung finally said. "I will stay on Earth. And if I were to have a child, you twelve will protect him or her, acting like butlers while acting like bodyguards at the same time." He smirked inside.

It's rare for fallen angels to breed, especially Rae Jung who never take interest in mating and having small fallen angels running around.

"Deal." Suho nodded seriously. "We will try to get our powers as soon as possible to protect your child to the fullest!"

Rae Jung raised his eyebrows again. "You do not have your powers yet?"

"Well... We were only sent here to deliver something to an old grim reaper named Undertaker who is staying nearby." Suho shrugged. "But then we suddenly got attacked.

"I see..." Rae Jung said, then afterwards looked at Kris and then back to Suho. "For a leader, he is pretty quiet." He commented.

"Kris may be quiet, but he cares for s deeply. He even took lots of fatal blows from the fallen angel that were meant for us..." Suho murmured, loud enough for Rae Jung to hear.

He smiled at Suho's statement, before opening his right palm, revealing a small bottle of purple glowing pills. "These are elixirs that can heal you instantly as if you didn't get attacked at all. Take them." He threw it to Suho who caught the bottle easily.

"Thank you..." Suho said again, bowing in a perfect 90 degrees angle.

"No problem." Rae Jung did his signature grin again, before leaving the 12 injured demons alone.

He was sure that he won't have a child.... But what's so bad about leaving on Earth? Rae Jung's grin went wilder at that thought.

After all, he had retired from the Land of Judgement. It's time to have a little fun, no?

He imagined being wealthy and rich... Being the most successful businessman anyone could be.

His wishes finally came through, of course.

But he didn't expect himself to find himself a mate.

Oh no, not at all.


FINALLY.

IT.

IS.

FINISHED.

DO YOU KNOW THIS IS LIKE THE MOST SERIOUS CHAPTER I EVER WROTE?

I WROTE THIS TILL EVEN I HAVE A FREAKING HEADACHE.

IT'S HORRIBLE.

I DEFINTELY HAVE TO PUT LOTS OF FLUFFINESS FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS.

Anyways, if there is some places you are kind of confused, I am sorry because this is really the most serious chapter I ever typed. Its a horrible experience, really.

At least I am getting EXO albums and GOT7 album for my birthday.

...

And yea, my hands are kind of sore right now.

AND MY BIRTHDAY.

HURHUR.

Oh gawd, I don't even know what am I talking about now. 

Please don't mind me for a second. xD

Did anyone see EXO dubstep-- (some people: GODAMMIT SHIRORANZUKI, YOU ALREADY SPEAK ABOUT THIS IN YOUR OTHER STORY.)??? Its awesome, right? :D

 

I.. Need... Cute... Wolves.... Uggghh.... 

Anyways, yea, I hope you kind of like the prologue. :3

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/WISH ME HAPPEH BURTHDAY.

HEHEHE~