It's going to be an epic...wait for it...story!

Infinitely Sinful

This was it.

This was what they had waited all their life for.

The tears on their eyes were evident as each member stood proudly on the stage—the same stage they had debuted on. Sungkyu couldn’t even speak any coherent words when the MC handed him the microphone because he was too busy crying his eyes out.

Finally, after years of training and hardships—this was what they had been waiting.

An acknowledgement to their talent.

A ticket to a world tour.

A trophy.


From the darkness of the room a figure sat on the chair as the glow of the T.V illuminated the small room. He stared at the seven young men hugging, crying, and bowing as a sly smirk made its way to his face.

“It has begun,” He said, his words dipping with venom. “My beautiful sins.”


Hoya groaned in his sleep as he pulled the blanket over his face as the sun peeked into their room through the window—it was early, too ing early for Hoya’s taste as he tried to go back to his deep sleep. But it was too late, the sun had already assaulted his eyes and he had no other choice but to wake up.

Hoya sluggishly pushed his body up and he twisted it from left to right so as to get rid of the aching muscles that had formed over the past few days for the Be Mine promotions. He twisted one more aching muscle and pushed the covers away from his body.

Hoya squinted his eyes and felt that something…something was definitely strange. He looked down to his body and tried to detect that something…something was off. But seeing nothing but his gorgeously hot body he decided to ignore the nagging feeling and went out of his room to eat some breakfast.

The moment he went out of the door he heard the all too familiar voice of a certain Nam Woohyun practicing different tones of Do Ri Me. Hoya, confused at the fact that he was practicing so early in the morning, approached the male who was practicing in front of the mirror.

“Woohyun? What the hell are you doing?”

Woohyun didn’t look back and continued to stare at himself in the mirror. “Practicing my voice.”

“At six o’clock in the morning?” Hoya asked, incredulous. “And after Be Mine promotions? Are you ing nuts?”

“Oh you poor uneducated child,” Woohyun started as he turned around and placed a hand on Hoya’s shoulder. “Seeing as I’m Infinite’s main vocals, I have to keep my voice in tip-top shape or else Infinite’s credibility will go down. Don’t you get it?”

“No I don’t get it,” Hoya rolled his eyes at Woohyun’s stupidity and was ready to walk out and just go back to his room to sleep and forget breakfast when his nose caught something…something sweet. “What’s that?”

“Hmm? What’s what?” Woohyun asked, turning back to the mirror.

“That,” Hoya elaborated as he took a sniff from his general vicinity. “It smells…addicting.” Hoya said, not knowing where he got the word to describe the scent. He turned to Woohyun’s back and his widened eyes, the scent—the oh so addicting scent—was radiating from Woohyun. “Hey, are you wearing perfume or something?”

“No, why would I? I still haven’t even showered yet.” Woohyun said, going back to practicing his vocal chords.

“Then what’s with that smell on you! You smell…smell…” Arousing, Hoya’s mind finished for him as he quickly shook off that thought. Nam Woohyun? Nam ING Woohyun, arousing? Since when?

Hoya’s thoughts were abruptly stopped when he heard pots and pans crashing in the kitchen. “What the ?”

“Oh, that’s probably Myungsoo.” Woohyun helpfully informed him. “He’s been up since four o’clock.”

Hoya gratefully took the chance to get away from Woohyun because oh my ing God that smell was intoxicating and he just wanted to do horrible and naughty stuff to that man and—

“Oh…shit.” Hoya exclaimed as he watched the scene that was in front of him. “ Myungsoo what are you doing?”

Myungsoo looked up from his sitting position on the floor as piles of and piles of cardboard boxes, paper wrappers, and canned food littered the floor as the black head sat in the middle making it look like he was some kind of altar to the trash gods.

“Eating,” Myungsoo said matter-of-factly as he took a big bite from some bread. “You can’t have them. It’s all mine.”

Hoya stared there with his mouth opened as he stared at the disheveled state the visual’s appearance was in. His hair stuck out everywhere, his pajamas were wrinkled, and his deliciously pink lips were moist.

Hoya paused as he tried to let those words sink in…

“WHAT THE ?!” Hoya shouted as he tried to tear away his eyes from the hobo Myungsoo sitting on the floor. But he couldn’t—he just ing couldn’t. His eyes were permanently glued to the black haired boy’s lips, the looseness of the boy’s shirt hanging off of his body, and the delicious collar bones that peeked out of his shirt.

Hoya’s erted assessment of Myungsoo’s current state was cut short when the doorbell rang, Myungsoo shot up with a bright smile on his face. “The pizza delivery guy~” Myungsoo shouted happily as he dashed out of the room and towards the entrance of the house.

Hoya tried to keep his heart beat in regular as he desperately tried to keep away those dirty thoughts that were threatening to spill over. He wanted to run off and maybe but his plans of escape were momentarily cut off with the loud bang of the door. He turned to the noise and was slightly taken aback at the sight of Sungjong—their cute and gullible maknae—sporting the ugliest scowl that you would have thought that someone had taken away his girl group dance video collections. Sungjong stalked towards the kitchen and roughly shoved Hoya away from the entrance with a sound that sounded like a cross between a hiss and a curse word.

“ALL OF YOU ARE SO ING ANNOYING!” Hoya watched in pure horror and surprise as he watched the petite lady like member lift up the how-many-kilograms of pure wood and flipped the ing table over.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!” Hoya shouted as he watched Sungjong constantly kick and the fallen table over. “Oh my God this is a dream…please tell me this is a dream…” Hoya repeated the mantra as he clutched his head in his hands and tried to block out the noise of Sungjong murdering the table.

“Oh, good Hoya you’re up,” Hoya turned around and looked up as he peered into the face of Sungyeol. “I need you to cover for me. I’m going to buy Lotte World.”

Hoya sputtered at the sudden revelation and stared at the tall and y giant. “YOU’RE GOING TO BUY WHAT?!”

“Lotte World,” Sungyeol clarified. “I just suddenly wanted it so I’m going to buy it.”

“YOU CAN’T BUY ING LOTTE WORLD!” Hoya shouted as his blood started to boil…for all the wrong reasons. The moment he stared at Sungyeol he could feel those eyes stirring something inside of him…something along the lines of wanting the tall male somewhere between him and a bed.

“Pssh! Say’s you!” Sungyeol dismissed as he turned and waved. “After I buy Lotte World, Korea’s my next target!”

Hoya panted as he tried to wrack his brain for answers, something was definitely not right. “Hyung!” Hoya shouted as a flash of Sungkyu’s face entered his mind. He quickly turned around and ran into Sungkyu and Woohyun’s shared bedroom and forced it open.

“Hyung! Everyone’s going crazy! Woohyun’s singing and saying stupid things, Myungsoo is eating enough to feed three families, Sungjong is committing murder, and Sungyeol wants to buy ing Korea! Hyung! Hyung! I…hyung?”

Hoya stared in utter confusion and shock at Kim Sungkyu’s body lying face down on the mattress. Hoya cautiously approached the body and pocked it with his toe—he didn’t move. “ are you dead?!”

A low and tired groan escaped from Sungkyu’s lips indicating that he was alive but instead of feeling relief, Hoya felt that the groan was hot and he wanted to hear more of it. Hoya carefully reached out and brushed his hands on Sungkyu’s skin and felt an electrifying shiver run up his arm.

“I’m jealous…” 

“I’M NOT HARASSING HIM!” Hoya immediately shouted, placing his hands up as if he was surrendering. He slowly turned around and the stared at the new comer as his eyes widened at the sight of Dongwoo peeking from the door with a sad pout on his face.

“I mean I don’t know why I’m jealous I just am…it’s not like we’re together or anything so I shouldn’t be jealous but I am…why I am I feeling like this? The world’s so sad…”

Hoya stared in utter disbelief at Dongwoo entered into the room, went to the corner of the room…

…and started folding the clothes that were nearest to him.

……

……….

“WHAT THE DONGWOO?!”

“I’m jealous…” Dongwoo muttered as he folded a particularly nice white shirt. “So jealous…”


“Ahhmm…yes, I guess I should explain some things for you.” The CEO of Woollim Entertainment sat at the head of the conference table with a smile as he stared at the seven boys sitting amongst the chairs. Woohyun, Sungkyu, Dongwoo, and Hoya were sitting to the right wile Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong to the left.

“Papa Jung,” Hoya fondly called his CEO. “What the is going on?!”

Papa Jung nodded his head as he tried his best to formulate the words and sentences that he knew that would shock the boys. “Well…how do I explain this.” Papa Jung started and he knew that the best course of action was to just tell the truth. “I’m not really…me. You see…”

He stared at each and everyone’s eyes (except for Sungkyu because he was slumped on the table, asleep). Papa Jung took a big breath of air and revealed the truth. “I’m Lucifer.”

The silence was deafening as each member, sans Sungkyu, stared at their long time father-figure and now turned nutjob. “Okay, before you react to anything. First things first, Woohyun can you wake up Sungkyu?”

Woohyun, though shell-shocked and worried for their Papa’s mental health, unceremoniously elbowed Sungkyu on the ribs to wake him up. “Yah! Wake up you idiot! Show some goddam pride as the leader of Infinite!”

Sungkyu groaned in annoyance and turned his head to the CEO and opened his eyes. Oh, they were closed? “Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.”

“Right…” Papa Jung commented as he decided not to push it because he knew exactly what was going on. “Well I guess I can explain what’s going on by asking everyone how they are feeling right now.”

“Can I go first?” Hoya asked, raising his hand.

Papa Jung nodded. “Please Hoya,”

Hoya stood up from his seat, took a deep breath, and simultaneously stared at the eyes of each of s. “I want to each and every one of you,” He revealed without much shame. “Except for you Sungjong, sorry. I just don’t feel it after you murdered our table.”

Sungjong’s eyes widened but those wide eyes soon were replaced with anger. He slammed on the table and stood as he placed his hands underneath it and tried to flip the table—keyword, tried.

“Nice try Sungjong,” Papa Jung said with a bit of a sly smirk. “But this table is bolted down, you’ll never be able to flip it.”

Sungjong stayed quiet for a bit and nodded. He then proceeded to go around the table to where the four other members were, yank the seat out of Sungkyu’s body making the poor boy fall to floor where he curled up and prepared himself into hibernation, and with enough strength to kill a boar lifted up the seat and threw it against the wall—making a very noticeable dent.

“Or yeah…you could do that too…” Papa Jung lamented sadly as Sungjong went back to his seat with a smug smirk.

“So…everyone, huh?” Papa Jung tore his eyes away from the expensive damage and stared at Dongwoo who was slowly and slowly sliding off of his chair and crawling to the corner of the room. “I mean why can’t it just be one person? Preferably me? I mean I’m not jealous or anything but having with everyone it’s just not healthy is it? Ah…the world’s so sad…”

“Hey, what’s that smell?” Sungyeol suddenly asked as he looked around the room and gawked at the site of Myungsoo in the other side of room—ing cooking some meat on a grill.

“Myungsoo!” Papa Jung shouted. “What the hell are you doing?”

“I was hungry, so I asked the maintenance staff to bring in a grill and some meat.” He explained matter-of-factly as the meat sizzled and emitted the smell of just pure deliciousness.

“Forget about him,” Sungyeol dismissed as he turned to Papa Jung with a smile that suited a business man more than an idol. “What do you say about buying a MAMA award? I know a guy.”

Papa Jung stared at the chaos that was happening in his office and realized with horror that maybe this wasn’t how he should have started the meeting at all.


“Okay, let me explain to you the situation again,” Papa Jung stated as he took an authoritative approach to explaining the current situation. “You seven, are the seven capital sins.”

Hoya raised his hands but Papa Jung merely dismissed him. “No questions, not until I’m done. I’ve had time to assess your behavior—who the am I kidding…assess your behaviors my even a blind bat could see it! But I’ll explain it to you nonetheless. Hoya is Lust because of your obvious arousal to everyone in this room though I don’t understand why Sungjong isn’t a part of that, Dongwoo is Envy so please somebody stop him from trying to paint the walls, Sungjong is obviously Wrath and that chair and dent on the wall will be coming out of your paycheck, Sungkyu is Sloth because…would somebody wake him up?!, Myungsoo is Gluttony and his obviously not the one to share, and Sungyeol is Greed and no you can’t buy a MAMA award Sungyeol, how do you even know a guy for that?!”

Papa Jung exhaled a tired sigh of frustration and sat back down on the chair. “Okay this warrants some explanation. You see I am currently married to Lilith—does anyone know who Lilith is?”

“Yeah, isn’t she the woman before Eve?” Hoya piped up. “The one who became the first vampire?”

“Yes! Very good Hoya!” Papa Jung applauded. “Yes, I’m married to her but here in Korea she isn’t known as Lilith but rather…Mama Soo.”

“Mama who?”

“Mama Soo.”

“Every man makes mistakes,” Papa Jung started with a sad tone as he recounts his tale. “Once upon a time, I met this very bang-able chick in Los Angeles and we had freaky one night stand . This has happened before, mind you—some chicks even date back as far as Atlantis…ah yes, those chicks were certainly the best at physical activities if you catch my drift—but this was the first time that a chick got pregnant with my children,”

Papa Jung waited for any response but when he got none, he just continued on. “So you seven were born into the pits of hell as the seven capital sins…such cute and nasty creatures you were! But then, oh so jealous and y Lilith found out about the freaky one night stand and cursed my poor babies!” Papa Jung sniffed at this sad tale and shook his head. “He said, ‘These seven boys shall not remember who they are and their powers shall be shut deep within them. The curse will only be lifted until they win an award…a talent award…because I know your genes are as pathetic as the es fake s—hayoo!’ and then he placed his curse on you and left you in my hands.” Papa Jung cried into his hands and sobbed at the horrible burden that he had to carry for years.

“What…in the world?”

“I feel like I’m watching a bad censored drama here.”

“He? Mama Soo is a he?”

“But do not fear my children!” Papa Jung shouted as he looked up from his hands and towards his children. “Papa Jung has made appointments so that you can meet your mother, half-brothers, and half-sisters.”

Papa Jung excitedly stood up from his chair and dialed the number of the driver so as to prepare the car for their destination to Mama Soo’s home.


“S.M? S ing M?!” Hoya shouted as they stared at the tall building in front of them. “This is where Mama Soo lives?! SM ENTERTAINMENT?!”

“No, of course not.” Papa Jung elaborated as he ushered everyone into the building. “He owns the place.”

Infinite paled lightly (sans Sungkyu because he was currently getting a piggy back ride from Woohyun and was asleep) as they entered into the elevator that took them up to the highest point of the building.

The ding that sounded their arrival on the floor was less inviting knowing that they were currently going to meet their step-mother/father but the moment the elevator door opened, they were greeted with bright colored walls, flower potted plant, and a man gently smiling behind the table placed in the center.

“Don’t let the bright colors and smile fool you,” Papa Jung whispered to Infinite. “He’s as evil as my good friend Hades.”

“I heard that,” CEO of SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man said as he stood up from his seat and opened up his arms. “Welcome my Seven Capital Sins…and of course, the scum of the earth is welcomed too.”

Papa Jung let out a small grumble as the eight entered into the office and stood awkwardly in front of the CEO of SM Entertainment, Lilith the first woman & vampire on earth, and…Mama Soo.

“From the looks of it your father has already pretty much explained to you who you are,” Mama Soo said as he smiled gently. “Sit, all of you sit. I’m sure the bastard left out some important details so I’m going to fill you in.”

Infinite awkwardly sat on the comfortable plush sofa’s in the office, one of which sank so deeply that it almost swallowed Dongwoo up when he sat down.

“So I supposed I should start with the curse,” Mama Soo started with a smile. “You see your father is as promiscuous as his goddamn drinking body Zeus,”

Papa Jung chuckled and looked up at the ceiling as if recalling a distant and wonderful memory.

“And Hera and I have always been talking about this but I, unlike Hera, am much more forgiving. But then he decided to get some chick pregnant—half humans! HALF ING HUMANS! That sullied the bloodline dammit!” Mama Soo shouted as he glared at the still daydreaming Papa Jung. “But when I found out that the seven children were the seven capital sins…well then that pretty much quelled my anger. But that didn’t mean that I was not going to have some revenge of my own.”

Mama Soo said and tuned to look at the seven men of Infinite and sighed in what sounded like pity. “But I had to hit him where it hurt most, right? So I had to, with great pain, place a curse on you his children.” Mama Soo sniffed and wiped away the tear that formed in his eye. “But now that you have won an award and your powers are released, your body cannot handle the new found energy and is going haywire. Instead of you controlling the Capital sins the Capitals sins are now controlling you.” Mama Soo shook his head and tsked. “I didn’t know that this was going to happen. So Papa Jung and I have decided that you should stay here, in SM, where you can be with your brothers and sisters so as to properly learn how to control your powers.”

“Wait…wait…wait!” Hoya stood up and stared at Mama Soo. “So…the SM talents…their sins too?”

“No of course not,” Mama Soo scoffed at the idea. “They are a myriad of demonic and mythical entities. Super Junior? Immortals. Why do you think Sungmin looks so young at his age? DBSK? The five guards of the five gates of hell. Though they’re not currently guarding it because they reasoned that what’s the point of guarding the gates when no one ever voluntarily goes into hell. EXO? My precious twelve and gorgeous vampires, took after their beautiful mother and I’m so proud. F(x)? Witches. Ever wondered why those weird music videos? Yeah, those are their symbols used for spells.”

“Oh don’t forget about my precious little SHINee babies~” Papa Jung piped up, snapping away from his daydreams. “They even made a song for me, Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer dawww my little devil minions are so cute~”

Mama Soo nodded. “See? A myriad of supernatural beings and you will be now joining that roster of talents~”

Infinite stared at Mama Soo and gawked, how could they not know that all this times the SM Entertainment roster of talents were…were inhuman. Not only that but they were the children of Lucifer and Lilith.

“Oh, we’ll give you time to take this all in.” Mama Soo offered with a smile. “So get home and get some rest. Hoya, I suggest you get some little help if you catch my drift. That doesn’t look comfortable.”

Hoya blushed madly as he grabbed a pillow and placed it on his lap.

“Anyway, Infinite~ Welcome to SM Entertainment~!”


Papa Jung stared as the seven young men exited the door of the office and into the elevator. He smiled playfully as he turned to Mama Soo. “So…we’re merging are we now?”

“ off,” Mama Soo scoffed. “It’s merely for my babies to learn how to interact with the seven capital sins, its good training for them.”

Papa Jung rolled his eyes and stared at him. “So have you heard the new duo I’m debuting?”

“Huh? Oh yeah….” Mama Soo nodded, suspicions taking hold of his voice. “Twin Incubuses right?”

“Yes, Twincubus.” Papa Jung said with a smirk. “Guess what’s they’re name is.”

Mama Soo sighed in annoyance. “You are a child.”

“Come on, come on guess! Guess!”

“ off Jung. What the hell’s wrong with you? Naming your kids that.”

Papa Jung snickered playfully as he beamed with pride and joy only a true ert could wear.

“I hope they wear their name with pride~”


BREAKING:

WOOLLIM’S NEW TWIN DUO TO BE NAMED…

“TASTY”


END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


In the silence of the hallway a small but audible sounds could be heard from a distance.

Hoya his lips in anticipation and attacked the other male’s lips with vigor. The other male kissed back with the same vigor which made Hoya smirk with pride. Hoya’s hand made its way up the older man’s shirt eliciting a moan from his lips.

“I see you’ve learned how to kiss with your mouth open. You couldn’t do that before, Dongwoo-hyung~”

Dongwoo didn’t give any response as he kept his eyes closed, drowning in pleasure. Hoya smirked at the sight of his prey friend and knew that they weren’t going to be able to attend for tomorrow’s practice. Hoya carefully peeled his clothes off of himself and threw it somewhere on the floor.

“Let’s see how sinful Lust can be, shall we?”


NOW IT’S REALLY DONE.