Intruder

The Girl Next Door

Beep beep beep

I was sound asleep on my warm, cozy bed. I heard my alarm go off loud and clearly, but my elder brother just had to pounce on me to start off my ty morning.

"Get up, fatass! You're late for school!" He started to jump on my bed like a annoying little five year old.

"GET THE OFF ME!" I shouted at him with half opened eyes, kicking him off my blanket and covered myself with it. I waited till he left my room and got myself dressed.

I let out a long sigh. Another typical Tuesday morning I have to get through in order for the weekend will come soon. I did my morning routine and toasted a piece of bread before I left the house to bus to school.

 

Whenever I enter the school, it was like Oh Sehun was in the ing house. I was walking to my biology class with my good buddy Kai, with my textbooks and all on my side, strolling through the crowded halls. I'd admit, girls were ALWAYS watching me, even from a distance. There was never a time where I'd walk through the hallways without looking awkward though.

I know for a fact I'm not that bad looking, I'm pretty much the bomb in this school. Not to be cocky or anything, it's true.  With my height and all, plus my white y hair. I was practically towering over everyone. No one can resist Oh Sehun's godly looks. Ha, I'm just kidding. But, it's still weird. I was never used to all this attention from girls, and I sill wasn't. It was sort of uncomfortable. Talking to girls was never my thing. In fact, it was my biggest weakness. 

"OHHH YOOOO, this chick that tried to hook up with me at the party just texted me just now! This little , she wants my D." Kai laughed at his phone while texting the girl as we walked. I shook my head. Typical party animal, Kai. Why am I even friends with a man like him..

I accidentally made eye contact with this girl, and then she started giggling with her friend by her side. I quickly looked away. Holy that was embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks getting hot right now. God damn I'm one y mother er in this school. 

 

I slouched comfortably in my tiny little desk, tucking my hands in my pants pocket while blankly zoning out on my teacher's colourful tie. People told me I looked mean and cold with my emotionless expression. That's just how I look when I'm bored. 

I looked to my left to see Kai texting under his desk, as usual. I didn't dare look at my right because the girl next to me was totally creepy. She was one of my crazy followers, the really crazy obsessive ones. Kai would always make fun of me for it. One time she stalked me all the way home so now she knows where I live. The way she looks at me whenever I walk in class, and the fact that she ALWAYS chose the seat next to me every single class was totally NOT creepy at all.. I got use to her stalking though. Totally normal. I just hope she'd never try to talk to me, because that would just freak me the out. 

The bell finally rung 10 million hours later of being stuck in Biology class. I swear, this class was so useless. Suddenly, something very unexpected had me scared for life. The creepy girl next to me stood in front of my desk and tried making conversation with me. 

"Hey Sehun! How'd you do on last class' test?" She beamed at me. I blinked a few times. 

"... Oh, gr-r-eat." I tried my best not to stutter, but failed. My legs were shaking up and down under the desk. , I sounded like a robot. Why the hell was she trying to talk to me, this was hella weird. 

I quickly packed my things as fast as I could, and rushed out of the classroom before she could keep the conversation going any further. 

 

It was finally lunch time. During lunch time I would usually hang out with my main crew which we all named ourselves EXO. Not going to go in detail cause there are just too many of us, let me introduce each and everyone of us. There's Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Lay, and Xiumin. They're all goofs I tell you. These are the only people I could be myself around because that is how close we all are. We're all like brothers. Only sometimes I'm the odd one out. For example, they all like to party while I'm not really into those stuff. That's just how I am. They're all about the party life and the YOLO SWAG life, and basically I'm just the good kid in the crew. Okay, let's just say I'm a goody two shoes kind of boy. I'm pretty innocent. I think about the future, and I care about my studies. It was embarassing, I admit. They all tease me for it, but I'm immuned to it. 

Meanwhile, Kai was blabbing on to the crew about what happened today between the creepy girl and I. He's full of I swear. 

"YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS FACE HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS TING HIS PANTS AHHAHAHAHAHAAH" Kai laughed like a hyena with asthma. 

"Aw, Sehunnie's still scared of s." Baekhyun remarked. 

"You've got to overcome your fear of talking to girls sooner or later, Sehun." Xiumin stated. 

"Sehun, are you sure you're not gay?!" Chanyeol blurted out with his mouth full of food. 

"Screw you guys." I pouted as I defended myself while having trouble cutting my piece of meat in half. 

"Sehun, don't forget about basketball practice tomorrow." Kris reminded me before he left for class with Tao trailing along his side. Kris and I were part of the Seniors basketball team, and he was the captain. I responded back and began cleaning after myself. 

And that was pretty much how lunch went today. 

 

Two more classes to go and I'll be out of this prison. Geography and Math. ing Math, why?

After a few more million years have gone by, the bell has finally rung. HOME TIME ES! I gather my things the fastest when I'm in math class. My ninja skills started to unleash. 

I swung my backpack over my shoulders and scurried away to my locker. Everyone bided their goodbyes and all headed directly home. Usually I'd bus home with either Kai or Luhan, but they probably had plans today. 

I was waiting for the bus along with a bunch of other students, crowding around the bus stop until a white mercedes-benz car parked in front of all of us.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." It was my older brother's car, Oh Jinho. He said that in the most gayest voice ever oh my god.

***idk what's sehun's older brother's real name is, so if anyone knows pls tell me?? ; ^ ;

I almost forgot, he would pick me up every Tuesdays after school. Mom lectured my brother for not taking enough care of me as a older brother, so mom arranged a certain date for him to give me a ride home from school. It was awesome getting a car ride home from school than taking the transit. 

"How was school, ?" Jinho sassed at me. I ignored his question and concentrated on my phone. Sometimes, I think my brother was gay. 

"Ma, we're home!" My brother shouted at the door entrance and went over to her to give her a kiss on the cheek before grabbing an apple from the bowl of fruits. 

Mother was doing the dishes and I went straight to my room upstairs. I stripped off my brown uniform and collapsed onto my bed with only my black tank top and blue boxers. Time to take a recovering nap zzzzzzz.....

After that, I did some of my homework and then grabbed my basketball to shoot some hoops outside of my front yard. This was usually what I'd do whenever I'm bored and wanting to kill some time.

While practicing a couple of layups, a petite looking girl with long, straight black hair walked by my front gate, eyeing at my house deliberately as if she was trying to spot what the house number was. I glanced at her in the corner of my eye only once, and that was practically it. From where I could see, she looked pretty cute not gonna lie. I didn't bother taking a second glance though, until I heard the front white gate door creeked open. I paused in a squating position before I was going to shoot my freethrow, and made eye contact with the girl I had just saw.

We've kept the awkward eye contact for a good 10 seconds before she slowly looked the other direction awkwardly before she continued walking onto my house boundary. I've watched every single footstep she made till she disappeared to my backyard. 

My mind went blank. What just happened? Did I really just watched a random chick stroll onto my house property whom I have no idea who she was, and yet I didn't do anything about it... WHAT THE ?

 

A/N: Comment comment comment please :)