Ignorance Is Bliss

Ignorance Is Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s such a pretty girl doing out in the cold all by herself?”

You look up from your phone, your eyes catching those of a guy standing by your occupied bench, his hands in the pocket of his trench coat.

“I’m waiting… for my boyfriend.”

The guy hisses, clutching at his heart but with a light smile on his lips, showing his nearly perfect top row of white teeth, “Ouch, and here I was thinking I met my soulmate.”

You laugh, choosing to play along, “Would it wound your ego even more if I said I hear that a lot?”

He chuckles, shaking his head as he takes the empty spot next to you, angling his body towards yours, “if that’s true, it would just go to prove that everyone you hear that from has impeccable taste” He’s quiet for a short while, his eyes trained on your face and his breath making white clouds in the air surrounding him, “your boyfriend’s a lucky guy.”

You can feel your cheeks warming up at his attention, so you look away, hoping that he wouldn’t catch it, and you can’t do anything but bite your lip to keep from smiling too brightly.

“Jagi.”

Myungsoo’s voice has your head snapping up, and you’re on your feet, smiling still but this one has nothing to do with your previous admirer. You’re just happy to see Myungsoo.

But he doesn’t look as happy to see you.

“Myungsoo,” you start, but he’s not even looking at you, his attention caught on something, someone, just over your right shoulder.

“Who’s he?”

Before you could answer, the guy speaks up from behind you, “I’m no one, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter