The Secret is OUT......

Girls in boys Dorm???

Myungsoo POV

After meeting with GD hyung and Dara noona, Jiyeon just started to cry, yea cry, what is wrong with her anyway. Aafter saying goobye to them, I ran after her, she was crying on the bench, I went slowly and approch her, but it seem like she didn't notice that I was there.

Myungsoo: What's wrong, why are you suddenly crying?

Jiyeon: Nothing, it just that I.....um nothing just that there something in my eyes that it.

Myungsoo: Oh....

Jiyeon: (wiping her tear) B-by the way how do you know GD oppa--I-I mean GD-shi?

Myungsoo: *what!! did I just her she say GD-oppa*  Um...well he is my dad sister son, and we know each other since we're young so yea.

Jiyeon:Oh... *why didn't he tell me that he had a family here in Korean too*

Jiyeon Flashback

Jiyeon: Oppa we have been dating for so 2 years now, why aren't you take me to see your parent yet?

GD: Oh....M-my parent they past away since I was young.

Jiyeon: I-I'm so sorry oppa, I didn't mean to make you sad.

GD: It okay Jiyeon-ah.

Jiyeon: Then do you still have any family memeber in Korea?

GD: No, I was put in the orphan after my parent were gone.

Jiyeon: I'm so sorry oppa, but it okay you still have me.

End of Jiyeon Flashback

Myungsoo: Are you okay?

Jiyeon: Yea (her phone ring) Hello

??:Jiyeon can we meet?

Jiyeon: What you want?

??: Just meet me at the park near here at 8 pm bye.

Jiyeon: Wait where? Aish...

Myungsoo: who is that?

Jiyeon: Umm just a friend, um.. byt the way do you know which park is near here?

Myungsoo: *Is she gonna meet someone there?* um..yea it near where we park our car.

Jiyeon: Oh thanls....um let go find IU--I mean my boyfriend and your friend.

Myungsoo: Sure *What I-U who's that?*

Jiyeon POV

While me and Myungsoo we went to find IU and Wooyoung I kept on thinking about what happened, seeing GD-oppa with Dara unnie, my heart just break. How could he be cheated on me and how long have they been dating anyway? He have been lying to me all along, you so dumb Jiyeon-ah for falling in love with him. 

Myungsoo: Are you alright Jiyeon, you seemlike you gonna cry again?

Jiyeon: I'm okay thanks. Oh by the way how long have yout noona and GD-hyung have been dating?

Myungsoo: *Why does she want to know about them, she don't even know them* Um...for 5 years now, they were engage actually, hyung just got back from American for the wedding.

Jiyeon: (Stop walking) Wh-what? Married? 5 years?

Myungsoo: Yea, why? *Why do she seem so shock?*

Jiyeon: (tears came from her eyes again) N-no...(Saw IU; she ran to IU) I-U-ah (hug IU)

IU: What wrong Jiyeon-ah?

Myungsoo: IU?

Wooyoung: IU? What's happening here?

Jiyeon: H-he cheated on me...(crying) I can't believe he have been cheating on me all this year

IU: Who cheat on you Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: GD-oppa...he already been engage, they gonna get married..

IU: WHAT?? H-how could that be happened (they been talking like no one is there)

Myungsoo: *GD-oppa? did I hear it right and cheated? Wha's going on?*

Jiyeon: I-I just saw him..

Wooyoung: WAIT...What's going on here, who are you guys and how do you know GD-hyung?

IU/Jiyen: (both look at Myungsoo/ Wooyoung) *oh we're in big trouble now*

IU: You know GD-oppa too?

Wooyoung: Yea of course, he's my adopt brother why?

IU: ....................H-he is Jiyeon boy-

Jiyeon: (cover IU mouth) not-nothing

Myungsoo: Who are you guys anyway? (with angry voice)

Jiyeon: (Shock) (look at IU and whisper to her) Should we tell them?

IU: No, we can't.

Jiyeon: B-but they already know..

Wooyoung: Know what? Know that you guys are girls that pretend to be guys so you can be with us?

IU: Yay...we're not pretending to be boys soo we can  see your ugly body, we pretend to be guys because we

Jiyeon: Stop IU. I'm sorry that we lie to you guys,it because.....we want to experince what it like to go to school with all guys so thats why we pretend to be guys.

Myungsoo: (geting more angry) Come with me now (drag Jiyeon with him)

IU: Yay, yay..

Wooyoung: Stop it you can't stop Myungsoo when he's angry.

Author POV

Suzy: Wow this is huge

L.Joe: You never saw it before?

Suzy: No

L.Joe: (saw Myungsoo) hey isn't that Myungsoo and who's that pretty lady there? Lets go say hi.

Suzy: *is that Jiyeon?*

L.Joe: Wooyoung too? why didn't they tell me that they coming here too. H-hey guys....it seem like they didn't hear me (run to them) hurry dude

Suzy: okay...

Suzy and L.Joe were near them when they heard what Jiyeon say.. 

Jiyeon: IU stop it, I'm sorry that we lie to you guys, it beacuse......that we want to experince what it like to go to school with all guys thats why we preten to be guys.

L.Joe: Did I....just heard it wrong (witht the confuse face)

Suzy: *Oh no...Jiyeon what did you guy do* ( about to run to them)

L.Joe: (hold Suzy hand) so does that mean you're a girl too?