He Cheated on me?

Girls in boys Dorm???

Jiyeon POV

After using the restroom, I went outside and saw Myungsoo talking with a girl, who is she anyway. I kind of jealouse of him, but he's not my type. Seeing them talking together reminds me of GD oppa and me, when we first met.

Myungsoo: Oh, Jiyeon you already finish?

Jiyeon: Yea....(look at the girl beside Myungsoo)

Myungsoo: Oh Jiyeon this is Dara noona, she is my cousin girlfriend and noona this is Jiyeon, she is my um...

Jiyeon: I'm his friend girlfriend and nice to meet you Dara unnie.

Dara: Oh..thats so sad, I thought you were Myungsoo girlfriend. You guy look so cute together. Its a pleasure to meet you Jiyeon-ah and just call me unnie okay.

Myungsoo: *Why did she said that, she is my soon-to-to-be-wife anyway* Oh nonna where is GD-hyung, aren't you guy came together?

Dara: Oh he went to buy me some drinks, he'll right back in a minute.

Jiyeon: *GD? Its seem like my GD-oppa name. Could he be unnie boyfriend? NO no it can't be*

Dara: Oh there he is (waving at GD) hunny hurry Myungsoo is here.

GD: Okay (running to Dara)

Jiyeon:*GD-oppa* (her eyes started to get watery)

GD: Oh hi Myungsoo what are you- (saw Jiyeon) J-Jiyeon (Drop the drinks)

Drara:You guys know each other? (look at GD)

GD:umm...*I'm sorry Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: No....we haven't met before. (tear coming from her eyes) I- i have to go my friend is waiting for me. Nice meeting you guys.(run away)

Myungsoo: Well, its nice meeting you guy.(run after Jiyeon)

Dara: Do you know her? Why did she cry when she saw you?

GD: No I don't we just met on the airport. *Jiyeon-ah I'm so so sorry*