Love Letter (Valentine Special)

Because I love Mirder

a/n: Word count is 3,736. That considered long in my dictionary XD


Mir went home after a long list of schedules, he was tired, really tired, one of those times where he could swear that this is the time he ever been his tired his entire life. But his step was stopped when a small, pink envelope caught his eyes. He shuffled to the letter, and examined it, wondering who this was sent to (not that it would actually stop him from reading it, but just curious). He looked around, the dorm was pretty tidy, considering the usual state, and that clearly says no one is home. But he tried anyways.

"Hyungs!"

"Hyuuuunnnnggggsss!"

"HYUNGS!"

"Hyungshyungshyungshyungshyungshyungsss!" He began to -quite annoyingly-yell all over the place. He was kind of surprised no neighbor went to their door and punch him shut. He glanced around slyly one last time before he ran to his room and close it, ready to tease anyone this letter was sent to or from.

 

Once he got into his room, he immediately sat comfortably on his bed, not forgetting to close his door (which is rare). He opened the pink envelope and took out the thigh piece of neatly folded white paper inside it. He couldn't contain the huge grin in his face as mischievous thoughts about blackmailing his hyungs with the letter kept playing in his mind.

"Cheolyong-ah.." He stopped and felt his heart jumped, face flushed, throat tightens at the first word. So, it was directed for.. Him?

Mir thought for a quite long while, wondering who wrote it, but he refused to skip to the bottom, he hated spoilers after all. Which hyung likes to call him with his real name? Everyone of MBLAQ hyungs call him that, 91 liners? Key calls him Mir. Dongwoon? He's a candidate. Nicole is too, she switch between Mir and Cheolyong all the time. Minzy cals him oppa, so she's out too. Taeyon? Almost impossible but Mir didn't want to cut her out. Shindong? ..oh wait, he got Nari. Hongki? Seunghyun? Min? Dara? Two X? Maybe.. Mir stopped his train of thoughts and continue to read.

"I'm sorry I had to use this coward's method to deliver my feelings for you. I really can't find any other way, I really can't bring to say this to you personally. I.. Can't bear the thought of you looking at me disgustingly as I said everything. With this at least you'd read it till the end, right?" Mir can't help a smile that kept creeping its way to his face. He didn't know at all there was someone who cared this much for him.

"Well anyways, as you know this is valentine's day. I had wrote this for that occasion, I hope you'd find this before the other, or else I'm doomed. I just wanted to tell you the reasons why I love you, but if I really write everything, I won't be able to finish this letter, since it goes on and on, and you add a new one everyday. So I'll state 50 reasons that came first into my mind." Everyday? Does this mean the person who wrote this see him everyday? Or was it just an impression? He can't be sure.

"1. I love the way you smile; that carefree, boyish, innocent smile, I could stare at your smile and felt all of my burden and problems lifted.

 

2. I love your eyes; those big brown orbs, puppy-like but still can give a kind of y vibes, I could stare at them forever and will never once got bored.

 

3. I love the way your voice changes when you raps; your usually cheerful, friendly, and warming voice would go down an octave, making it sound husky and y, driving those fangirls insane, making them in an almost-faint state, which I had too, watching you from behind, still your voice alone could make me hyperventilate. You had no idea how you actually controls me." Behind? That left.. MBLAQ hyungs, staff noonas, manager.. BEAR MANAGER? He kind of annoying, they said that boys annoy their crush right?

 

"4. I love how your voice change when you got scared; your voice would go an octave higher, maybe without you even realizing it. It was like you were trying to make yourself sound cuter, like a tiny vulnerable little girl, that made me want to just step in and eliminate your fears.

 

5. I love how simple your mind is; especially when you told the story about the time you almost got cut from being J.Tune's trainee. Looking at a top secret file, finding out you would be kicked out, delete your name from the list, problem solved! I still love that story after so many years, maybe because if not for that we wouldn't have met.

 

6. I love how you are not afraid to speak your mind; even though you know it would get you in some sort of trouble, you would still say what you meant, never tell any lies, even the white ones.

 

7. I love how you always have unlimited stock of energy; even when we are beat after long days of training, you would still have the energy to yell, to run around, maybe hyungs never said it enough, but you need to know that it really cheer us up and light up the whole dorm, and I believe we all love you for that.

 

8. I love how you could still be the maknae and be y at the same time; you and I both know that maknaes are always associated with cute and innocent. But you have something inside of you that oozes iness, me myself can't explain where that come from.

 

9. I love how you would be slow on things; you might hate it and thought it was an imperfection, but for me, your imperfection just perfected you even further. It just added to your charms, it made you cuter, it made you more adorable than you already was, balancing the iness inside of you.

 

10. I love how you love your comic books; how you would get angry at anyone that folded even one page of your comics, loving them whole, almost as if they were the most important things in the whole world, I want to be those comic books if I can." Mir grunted, after all the things the other wrote, sweet things, displaying their closeness, he called his manhwas as a comic book? COMIC? No. Just no.

 

"11. I love how you would get angry at me for calling your manhwas comic books; the way you glared at me scarily, then whined cutely, I'm really sorry, but that just make me want to tease you about it more." Mir chuckled at number eleven, he now is certain the sender is indeed MBLAQ's member, no one besides the member know him that well, but he never thought any of his hyungs realized that.

 

"12. I love how I know you so well yet I can't find one fault; I might say something along this line before. But I just can't help to say it again, I just wanted you to know that I meant that. Every, single, word.

 

13. I love how your eyes sparkle when something interest you; your eyes would widen which cause the light from above to hit your eyes, making that little spot light up, making you look like one of the guys you read about, manhwas, not comic, boys, those pretty flower boys.

 

14. I love your mischievousness; that's what basically made you into the one we know now. I love everything about your mischief, the sly smile, the wide eyes, the stealthy movements.

 

15. I love your comeback hairs; to be honest, I love all of your hair, you look good in everything. And I am telling the truth. I truly love your latest one, and your Stay hair, Cry, Oh Yeah, Y.. Even your wake up in the morning hair.

 

16. I love your loudness; it made everything more lively. Especially in the morning, not so early though, I have morning sickness, I guess, everything is more annoying in the morning. So please be loud when I'm fully awake.

 

17. I love how you worry about all of us; even when it's not even a big deal, when the others or even the one that got an accident was relaxed, you panicked all by yourself, making a fuss. Which to me just showed how much you truly love your hyungs. You are the best maknae ever.

 

18. I love how you would be embarrassed and shy when you were forced to sing; I remember it like it was yesterday when Seungho hyung forced you to sing his part In 'Beautiful' because you forced him to rap and made him reveal to the whole world that he did not have as long of a breath as he wanted the world to think." WAIT. 'I remember it like it was yesterday when Seungho hyung" so that means, Seungho hyung is out? 3 possibilities left then..

 

"19. I love how you would never get truly angry at hyungs; you would whine and pout, due to your A blood you will also be sensitive at times, but even though we were the one that was wrong and you were the wronged one, you would apologize for being angry at hyungs.

 

20. I love your Engrish; the way you always talk in English confidently, even though you are not good at it, at all. Thr way you said waffer is adorable too, but I can totally teach you English to prove your English." Good in English? Joon hyung? Cheondoong? G.O is still better than Mir, so he can't be sure.

 

"21. I love your smoky eye make up; especially when it's around Stay era. I want to go back to stay era just to stare at you again. And honestly, I liked my hair there.

 

22. I love how sociable and friendly you are; it seems like you're friends with every artist I could think of, or at least in a good terms with them, I kind of envy you, I wanted to be able to get close with so many amazing people like you are.

 

23. I love your fear of needles; since I am not afraid with it and I could look manly and brave in front of you, I would do anything I can to make your eyes sparkle with admiration directed to me, and no one else.

 

24. I love your girl group dances; with goofy face and cute movements, I think this is the nth time I'll say you're cute, but, just by your cuteness, you could totally be a member of SNSD.

 

25. I love your cute anger; some people will look annoying if they're angry, some will look scary, some will look red, and a few would look adorable, you are one of the few. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think anyone would take you seriously when you're angry, you're just too cute.

 

26. I love your love for our fan; even if wearing everything they gave you means you would be a fashion terrorist, as long as you could make our fans happy by seeing you wear their gift, you'd do it in a heartbeat. Maybe you just were never good at dressing up in the first place, but the way you say you didn't want to waste their allowance money meant a lot to them, I can tell.

 

27. I love how you interacts with your 91liners group; the way you be girly with Key, be manly with Dongwoon, be crazy with Jinwoon, everything. I just love your interaction with other groups.

 

28. I love how you take care of your skin; how you have so many different products lined on your table, wearing it every night, even reminding your hyungs to do it too.

 

29. I love your pout; when something is not right or when you wanted to prove your point, you'd show the cutest pout I would ever see, sometimes I think that when you pout, you pout with all your body. Your eyes looked sad, your shoulder slumped, your head hangs, and even with all that, it still doesn't work on some people, I have no idea how they would be able to resist that, really. I know I can't.

 

30. I love how you know you're cute; when you need something or want something, or just did something you wasn't supposed to, you'd use your cuteness to your advantage, using your big brown puppy eyes, cute button nose, to make everyone just melt and supported you, making them think you're a small fragile child.

 

31. I love your dorkiness; I have no idea how exactly this reason came out so late, but one thing I can be sure of is that this is one of the reason why I love you, the one that never cared what people think about him, the one that just always try his best in everything." Mir blushed madly at the words of 'I love you'. He had this warm feeling in his tummy, tears pooling on the corners of his eyes, even though he wasn't sure who the sender was just yet, just the idea of one of his hyungs love him this deeply had touched him. Whoever it was, Mir would be happy, though, he did have one that he'd prefer.

 

"32. I love it when we are abroad; especially if we share the room, waking up to your smile was the best thing to see first thing in the morning, really. I wanted to just move so I'll sleep in your room, but what would you think of me if I say this personally?

 

33. I love your sleeping face; I hate it that I can't see it everyday when I walk out for breakfast, I really regret moving out.

 

34. I love how you call my name sweetly; maybe you never meant to, but the way you calls my name sounded like melodies to my ear. As if you're singing my name, sang songed it. When I hear how you call my name, sometimes I wonder how are you not the main singer, I mean, how could G.O got his post when you had that voice." Moving out and said G.O? That means, Joon or Cheondoong hyung? Mir's heart jumped immediately. Both are his favorite hyungs.

 

35. I love how you are such a fanboy; I don't know why, I just do. I feel like it's a mission for me to change your idol, from G.O.D to me, and maybe read my first fan fiction with you? About us.

 

36. I love the fact that I am in love with a maknae; there's something about maknaes that is just so adoring, the way they let their innocent self show, and the fact that you'll forever be MBLAQ's baby, I will be able to baby you forever, even if you had turned a hundred and three.

 

37. I love your hugs; you always go around hugging people. You might not know this but I am a hundred and one percent sure that everyone loves it. You are the cuddliest person alive. I could totally replace my stuffed animal and use you instead.

 

38. I love your merong face; the way you stick out your tongue, really backed up your mischievous look. And have I mentioned how much I love your mischievousness?

 

39. I love your boyish look; before you get all hyped up, I said boyish, not manly. Sure you're a y maknae, but you are not the manliest. But you do have that boyish look, that boyish grins, guilty smiles as you do something wrong, your carefree attitude..

 

40.  I love how charming you are; when I first met all of you, you were definetely not my favorite, Joon hyung was. But you slowly creep your way into my heart. And I love it." Joon hyung.. Then does it means.. It is from Cheondoong? No way. Mir felt his face light up to a thousand shades of reds, no, it can't be Cheondoong hyung. Please, anyone but him. If it is him it's just... Is too good to be true.

 

"41. I love how you would sometimes lose purposely on games with me; it shows that even though you act like you don't, you really did care about me." Cheondoong.

 

"42. I love how you never alienated me; I know joining a band late was never the best way to do it, I felt so alone back then, especially with a scary leader like that. But you never acted like you just met me, in fact, I felt like you've known me for a great deal of time by how you treated me. I felt comfortable around you, I really did. Not that now is any different. I feel comfortable around you." Cheondoong.

 

"43. I love how close our age is; it makes us able to connect closer than any one of us can connect to other hyungs. I love to be the one that you could connect to the most." Cheondoong.

 

"44. I love it when you call me manly; I love it even when it comes from anyone else, but still, from you, it's a hundred times more special." Cheondoong.

 

"45. I love it even when you call me cute; sure, I hate it if it came from anyone else, I am manly. But still, if it comes from you, it sounded like a compliment, while from others it sounded like they are calling me girl-like." Cheondoong.

 

"46. I love how you pick me as the one you would call when you're drunk or got into an accident in the It's war the making; it made me feel like you really trusted me, and I wanted to be the person you trust, one and only." Cheondoong.

 

"47. I love how you would always be there for me to do weird stuffs with; whether it be watching random insects, playing weird games, taking weird selcas, or even pranking older guys and blaming it on the other old guys." Cheondoong.

 

"48. I love how you tease; whether you tease me, other member, or even the fans. You would find a way to make it funny and entertaining. " Cheondoong.

 

"49. I love your glasses; I believe in tour theory on if you wear glasses you'd be 1,5 times handsomer. It's true. But I don't believe it could be multiplied. Wearing two doesn't make you 3 times handsomer. It made you look weird." Mir chuckled. Touché. Definitely Cheondoong.

 

"50. I love you because you're you; your weirdness, yness, dorkiness, handsomeness, fanboyness, cuteness, slowness, adorableness. Your fault and your imperfection. I love them all. Because that's what makes you, you." Mir felt his eyes heat and a single tear escaped. He couldn't help it. That was the sweetest thing someone ever said to him.

 

"51.  First of all, I'm sorry, I promise I'd just add one more. I love you because I love you; you are the one who trusted me, who never treated me like I'm a baby, who always smiled cheerfully at me, I love you. And you have to believe it, Mir, I love you. I do. I love you. 사랑해." Mir stopped reading his cheeks felt wet from the lonely tear that had rolled down it. He wiped them off. Really? Is he not dreaming? Mir slowly pinch his cheeks and felt the sting on where he pinched, proving he was indeed wide awake. He couldn't believe it. Cheondoong? The hyung that was the cutest, the visual, the triple threat (if not four; look, sing, dance, rap), the perfect one?

 

"From your cowardice hyung.

Cheondoong.

..And there's cute kiss emoticons and a few heart drawings." Mir finished talking to himself. He reflected on the letter. What was his feeling? He himself had no idea. But he sure would love to give it a shot. His hyung was so sweet he couldn't possibly decline it.

 

***

 

The door open and he heard talking. That meant ALL of his hyungs came back. He couldn't care less though. He grabbed the letter and held it tightly in his palms, and went to the door. He saw Joon and Seungho talking together while G.O was trying to join on the conversation, but was ignored completely. And the hyung he was waiting for was innocently scrolling through his phone for something, both ears were plugged, made Mir wondered what he was listening to. He didn't wait a second to went up to Cheondoong and stood on his tippy toe, wrapping his arms around Cheondoong's neck, Cheondoong was surprised but still instinctively leaned down to make it easier for the younger to hug him. The maknaes' sudden action surprised the other hyungs too. Joon and Seungho stopped chatting, G.O stopped interrupting, all eyes was on them. Cheondoong widened his already wide eyes so much, Joon was afraid his eyes would escape his its sockets.

"M-Mir?" Cheondoong stuttered, nervousness got the best of him, he couldn't think straight and only managed to return the hug by one hand rubbing circles on the youngest's back. Mir didn't answer, yet he just leaned back a little and turned his head towards the taller, kissing his cheeks softly. The whole room blushed.

"Thank you hyung! I love you!" He grinned widely, making his heart flutter. Cheondoong smiled at the younger back. Joon and Seungho was happy as they see the two maknaes got together. Both of them had figure out the two had a thing for each other.

G.O on the other hand, was just getting it. He saw the way Mir grinned at Cheondoong and Cheondoong smiled at Mir. Joon cling to Seungho and Seungho looked at Joon. A wave of realization hit him. /God, I need a girlfriend./

 

***

 

"See? Isn't it cute and sweettt?" Mir grinned as he proudly showed the letter Cheondoong wrote to him. Cheondoong was blushing madly and trying to reach for the letter, but his body was stopped but his new boyfriend holding him sternly.

"Aww Doongie.. This is so sweet." G.O cooed as he looked at the letter. Joon and Seungho nodded eagerly.

"Mir... I hate you." Thunder grumbled with his red face.

"My imperfection perfected me, remember?" He smirked smugly. 


This is one of the easiest thing to write really. Complimenting Mir? That's my speciality.

tumblr_lm3tp7MIxB1qi7al7.gif (Mir's yness is my C.O.D)

Anyways Happy (Belated) Valentines!

tumblr_lo3gr83GlG1qj60veo1_400.gif

+The text area changed! I hate the new one. The last one was so much better.

tumblr_mhuvo6T8L71rvv4qro1_400.gif