Strange and Beautiful

Because I love Mirder

He was always there. It's hard not to notice such a beautiful being standing in the snow. He looked like an angel that just fallen from the sky, confused, have no idea what he should do. He'll stare blankly to the road, or look up to watch as little pieces of snow fall. 

Everytime Mir passed that street, he would unconciously look for the beautiful boy in front of the coffee shop. His porcelain skin would be covered in mass of fabrics, that was protecting him from the cold weather that you could feel even inside your bones. His features was delicate, with long eyelashes, anyone could have mistook him as a girl. Not to mention a very, very pretty one. He wore a hoodie, raising the hood, covering his onyx black hair and sometimes half of his tiny face, which made him look like, quite frankly, Snow White. A really handsome one at that.

Here's the list of facts that he had collected for the past few weeks: That boy was always waiting in front of the coffee shop around 5 P.M, He played with his phone a lot (It looked like an S III), His favorite hoodie was the gray one (it was the one he wear the most. He also have black, red, white, and navy), He liked cats (Mir saw he played with a stray once, its fur was black and gray), He was not that friendly (When people looked at him as they passed him by, he looked away).

He was always curious about the beautiful boy, but he could never seem to find the right words nor moment to introduce himself to the boy. What should he say? 'I've been observing you a lot and I think you're pretty.' That sounded creepy. So he never made a move on that boy, the question he wanted to ask so bad remains in the back of his head. 

"Why do you like snow so much?"

Have he told you that the boy loves snow? Well, he did. When it didn't snow, he looked gloomy as he stood. But once when Mir was observing the gloomy boy, suddenly the snow started to fall. The boy noticed this and his face immediately lit up, a small smile formed on those pale, thin lips.

To be honest, Mir hated snow. There's nothing pretty about it as anyone said. It just made everything slippery and ridiculously cold. He couldn't understand if others have different opinion than him. He started coming up with different theories on why the boy loved snow so deeply. Maybe he was indeed an angel, and heaven is snowy white and icy cold. Maybe he was not an angel, but a prince that came from an ice kingdom. Maybe he's an ice spirit, like Jack Frost. There were a lot of maybes in Mir's head, but none of them would be answered unless he talked to the guy and he knew it.

 

One day it was way colder than usual. The snow wasn't falling gently and prettily, or so people said, Mir never believed snow was pretty anyways. It was windy and almost like a storm. There was so many snow that he afraid it would start to rain ice cubes soon. He waited in the bus stop across the coffee shop as usual. But to his surprise, the boy wasn't there. He didn't think much of it since the downfall of his body temperature was making his mind busy anyways. After a few minutes he bravely stood in the snow storm, he gave up and ran across the street to the coffee shop, he opened the door and was surprised to see the boy in front of him. He looked like he was about to sit on one of the table near the door.

"You- you were the one that always wait in the bus stop." He mumbled softly. Mir added to his mental note of the boy's fact: He had the softest, sweetest voice ever. It could almost warm me (that almost turn to a popsicle.)

"And you were the one that always wait in front of the coffee shop." Mir replied cheekily. He looked down at the cup the boy was holding, and added to the mental note: He likes hot chocolate. The boy smiled at his answer. He pointed to Mir's head.

"You got snow there.. And there... Well, pretty much everywhere." He chuckled quietly as Mir's face turned to a shocked expression, realizing that he was still covered in snow. He had the sweetest laugh. "Why don't you get yourself a cup of hot coffee, then we continue this talk?" Mir nodded shyly.

"I'm Mir." He introduced, the one in front of him looked a bit surprised, but his delicate facial features regained their relaxed state in a split second.

"I'm Cheondoong." Mir smiled before walking to the counter, to quickly order anything, so that he could get back to the table where the boy was in. His name is Cheondoong.