Quick but no simple?

The Past Will Always Remain

G Dragons pov

I slowly walked upto her as i tried my best not to show my lingering emotions which i knew could explode any moment.

Everyones pov

G Dragon: Hi, It's nice to see you here.

Dara: Of course, Krystal asked me to come, Happy Birthday!

For the first time in the night he smiled, And reasured her that this was going to work

G Dragon: Thanks, Erm Krystal is down there with Kai

Dara: Ahhh i see them now, Thanks.

G Dragon: Also! You know.. Cause.. She's with Kai.. We should you know..

Dara: Haha, Let them be?

G Dragon: Yes! Do you wanna go outside.. I mean theres a really place outside and i wanna check it out. Want to come?

Dara: Of course birthday boy.

 

We walked outside and entered a beautiful place with a huge water fountain and roses as red as blood, Fresh green grass, Sprinklers and a beautifully carved wooden bench in the corner almost unseable.

Dara: Wow! Its so beautiful, But how come no one is here?

G Dragon: It's private property so only people allowed can come. You can.. Erm come if you want anytime?

Dara: Really? Are you sure i mean thanks but i dont want to get in trouble by your mom or anything.

G Dragon: Of course, I'm the only person who comes here my mom doesnt even know it exsists plus i would love to have someone to talk to once in a while.

Dara: Thanks.

After a few moments of hesitation G Dragon finally spoke up

G Dragon: If it's not to awkward.. Erm why did you reject me? I mean your the first girl who ever has so..

Dara: Exactly, You have got to learn that you cannot get everthing you want.

G Dragon: Ahh, So does that mean you will never accept me?

Dara: It depends-

Just then a undeniable urge came on to G Dragon something he just couldn;t resist and wished to do since the first day he saw her plump lips..

He kissed her

Slowly he kissed her soft lips, Slowly moving his lips up and down getting deeper and deeper into the sweet kiss, He started nibbling on her bottom lip asking for entrance and suprising both him and her she gave in. Something that forever she regrets. He quickly slipped his tongue into and went deeper as she passionatley responded, He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap, After realising what she is doing and how wrong this was she quickly parted and sat back on the bench. G Dragon looked at her dissapointed he removed his arm from her waist.

G Dragon: Sorry

Dara quickly looked at him

Dara: I should be apolagizing to you, I mean this all is wrong 

G Dragon looked at her confused

Dara realised what she had just said, Shocked with her own words she quickly sat up,

Dara (in head): What did i just say?! Omg how could i? Am i falling for him? No i cant, I wont! I'm just one of his girls im nothing to him and he is nothing to me other than a ... Victam of a mess i have to be involved in... Damn It! Stop it Dara! Control yourself! But why did his lips taste so good why do i want to carry on!

Dara: Nothing, I mean if your mom finds out i will get you in trouble

G Dragon: Not really, It's not like your poor or anything all my mom really cares about is money to be honest.

Dara: I guess.. But i can't give into you if i do then.. I'm just one of your other girls.

G Dragon: Thats the thing i'm confused about.. I mean never have i felt this way about a girl before..

Dara looked at him with curiousty and deep inside hope that everything he i saying is true

G Dragon: I mean never would i be shy with a girl or ask them to come outside with me, If anything its always them. I already know i like you.. But is it stronger than just..like?

Dara: Of course not, Your just confused. I'm telling you for your own good don't devlop emotions for me..  Or you will also be stuck in this never ending horor.

She stood up, Walking out to leave until she heard the words she was dreading and wished were not true

G Dragon: It's too late to change my emotions now. I know because i have tried, So dont even think about convincing me because... I love you.

My whole body froze as i kept my back towards him, Did he really just say he... Loved me? No impossible. But thats not the bit that affected me the most but the feeling inside of me is what confused me..  It was as if i loved him back? A revenge which had now turned into real emotions.. Thats too much and something i know i cant do even though i want to i cant!

I mean i cannot let him fall in this trap! Please just stop...I wont let you get hurt because of me..

Dara: I told you to not develop emotions for me. I dont like you and never will i like you.

And with that she just walked away, The temptation to go back and just hold him and let out her true emotions were huge, But she knew that if she did she would only hurt him more.. And she doesnt want to do that.

G Dragons pov

"I dont like you and never will i like you" Those words kept ringing in my head again and again, Everytime the pain would get deeper and deeper as though my heart would explode. Never had i felt like this for all these years of being neglected from my phycho mom i thought that pain was the worst and it couldnt getting stronger but suprisingly enough this was worse..

I hadnt even had been there long till, The only girl that knows about here.. Well was..

CL: Hey! What are you doing?! Your missing the whole party? Everyone keeps asking where you are.. So if anyone asks you have a headache after accidently drinking one of the stronger drinks! Got it?!

I just slowly nodded my head, Half of the things went in one ear and out the other

CL: Dude whats wrong with you? I havent seen you like this since your mom didnt come to your birthday?

Yes CL the only person in this whole world that understands me better than i know myself, The one that has been there eversince day one.. I have always known she has been interested in me but i dont want to lead her on because i dont have emotions for her like that she is just like a sister to me..

G Dragon: Nothing..

CL: Dont bull me?  I know when your sad so dont try and speak crap with me?!

G Dragon let out a small smirk

G Dragon: Your the only one who can understand me.. So thanks i wish we can be friends forever

CL's pov

"friends"... Only friends nothing else because he doesnt like me in that way does he?

Just then i let out the emotions i had been carrying for years..

 CL: But what if i dont want to be just friends?! I'm sicking of having to tell everyone we are just friends when my emotions towards you are not like that! Im ing done with this! I dont care if you dont love me as long as you can just never call me your friend again... And just accept that i love you and only you so dont ever try and set me up with your y friends because i am done with that!

And then i did something even worse..

I threw away my first kiss to a man who had no interest in me

I pulled his head forwards and attached my lips to his.. A small peck which i tryed to make deeper but he just stayed still. And then he pulled away and stood up

G Dragon: Lets pretend this never happened, Your like a younger sister to me this is just gross

I felt like hurting myself! How could i? Now it will just be awkward.. The ideal kiss i had always imagined just dissapeared into this air...

 

G Dragons pov

What had just happened? I mean is she in her right mind? How can she do that to her brother??

Just as i thought the night couldnt get any worse, I saw the back of her.. Did she see it all?

I quickly ran as fast as i could as though my life depended on it! I could never let her feel sad i had to protect her and tell her what the truth really is!

Dara's pov

Before

I dont know what came up on me but i felt as though my legs were pulling me back.. I couldnt take it anymore.. I ran back and saw him sat there.. But this time not on his own with the girl from school.. I knew its wrong but my temptation came ahead and all i heard was the three words coming from her delicate mouth

"I love you.." At first i was shocked i mean did she really say that and why did it hurt so much.. But thats not where it ended.. They kissed! Her lips attached to his only a few minutes after we had kissed.. I suddenly felt so dirty and as though i didnt mean anything, Those few moments of feeling loved just all dissapeared and that was when i ran, Faster than i could ever had imagined until i stopped and accidently scraped my leg on a broken glass bottle laying on the floor, I hurriedly stood up until i realised there was no point in running its not like he would come for me.. He didnt even know i was there.. He must be too busy getting what he wanted from me.

I kept walking until i felt a cold breath on the back of my neck

The voice i wish i had never heard

G Dragon: Did you.. See everything?

I quickly turned my face towards him

Dara: You making out with a girl only a few minutes after i had denied you? If so then yes.

G Dragon: You dont understand-

Dara: - Whats not to understand about that? I cannot believe i actually felt bad and was urged to go back. All those words you said they were meaningless and i should have known..

I quickly walked off nat daring to look back at his pitiful face, A face i never want to see again! A face i knew would haunt me and show me how much of a cruel and dirty person i really was...

 

Authors note

Hey guys! I have not updated in so long! Sorry :( But omg have you seen F(x) Redlight? If you havent then you need too!!! ITS FRICKIN AMAZING!!!!  

Redlighhhhttttt ¬¬¬¬¬¬   

 

Thanks for reading this chapter! I am Kaistalminsulunew! Simply because they are one hot shippings! <3