I entered a life of disappointment...

The Past Will Always Remain

After 3 hours of having sat in the chair whilst the ladies stuck makeup on my face and hearing the terrible sound of my hair burning everytime that 'hot iron' touched it!

WE WERE DONE! 

But the horror was yet to come...

I slowly stood up in 5 inch heels and took a glance at my face

Dara: Why are there little beads stuck to my head?

Makeup lady1: It's in now...God didn't you know that? 

Dara: No.

That wretched lady chucked. Chucked and chucked. It soon became laughter. And i too was soon about to slap that hideos smile of her difunctioned face.

Lucky for her Ju-Won came in

Ju Won: Is she ready? 

He glanced at me and smiled 

Ju Won: I think so.

Dara: What? Are you going with me? 

Ju Won: What makes you think that?

Dara: I dunno? I just presumed.

Ju Won: I'm not an idiot. The car is waiting outside.

Dara: Ok

 

After i had jamp into the limosine and drove off. We arrived at a huge mansion full of guards and statues to waterfalls, Car parks, Huge balconies and everything and anything you could think of! It was like Paradise expect full of people who were fake and cared of only one thing which was Money and Status.

I stepped out of the grand limo as my blonde curled hair blew through the wind and my knee length dress drifted with the soft sounds of classic music coming from the huge buildings which they called 'home'.  As i stepped into the mansion all eyes were set on me as they analsyed everything about me from the number of beads on my head and the small gold straps on my heels. But i didn't care instead i walked as if i owned that floor and every living soul was mine, every detail was made just to please me. But that was definatley the opposite. Who would ever want to please me? After all i'm just a low, poor girl doing this for Money. Money, Money, Money the only 5 words that mean of value towards me. 

And there was Luna and Onew looking happy in eachothers embrace. Minho and Sulli stood out on the balcony admiring the beautiful city. Krystal and Kai both playing the piano as every moment repersented how close they were.

But there was one odder than the rest face. She had black hair, Long thin legs and the most stunning face a human can see. Next to her was a man who was also very attractive with his strong and manly features.

I heard him call her name in his deep voice

Nichkhun: Victoria

Victoria: Yes, What's wrong?

Nichkhun: Who is that?

He said as he glanced over to me, I kept trying to avoid there gazes which followed me everywhere.

Victoria: ...Probably just one of Jiyoung's freind's

Nichkhun: Ah probably 

I quickly speed walked over to the edge of the room where i was less noticeable 

I placed myself down on the chair as i heard trupets blowing, violins playing, piano's starting...And there stood on the stage was him looking into the crowd, with his head held high. Next to him was a blonde haired girl who kept staring right at me, I could see the curiousty sparkling in her eyes but that soon ended as G Dragon or Jiyoung started speaking.

G Dragon: First of i want to thank everyone for coming to celebrate my birthday, As most of you know i have come back to Korea from the States to attend and celebrate my sister's engagement. So hopefully i will be seeing much more of you all and hope that you all will enjoy this party and...I look forward to the gifts.

Those last 6 words made the whole room light up and softly giggle.

He then made his way of the stage and gulped down the soft liquor that was being passed around the room.

I saw his hazel eyes look towards me in shock

G Dragons pov

After i had given my speach and nearly died of dehydration i picked up the sparkling champagne glass and gulped it down as it sctratched against my saw throat. 

I looked around hoping to see one of the guys but instead i saw a beautiful pale, blonde girl staring at me. There she was, The only girl that could make my heart beat faster everytime i looked or even glanced at her.Our eyes locked for a few moments as i admired her beauty.

AN (Authors Note)

Heya guys havnt updated in so long! So im sososososo sorry! Hopefully next chapter will be up soon!