Eyes, nose, lips

Tonight I'm Afraid Of The Dark

Everything was settled down in less than 3 weeks and Chaerin was in the USA by the 1st of April.

She was supposed to spend the first couple of months with the daughter of a family's friend. The girl was 3 years older than her but they go to the same school.

"He is a really nice man so his daughter wouldn't be much of a difference."

Those words her father said rang in her head as she waited in the cafe across the street for her soon-to-be roommate. They are Korean-American but they lived most of their life is America so the girl doesn't really excel in Korean "Hey! Annyeong!" Said a cute voice approaching the table where Chaerin is sipping her coffee.

The latter looked from her iPod, up to the cute girl with a petite body walking towards where she is.

The blonde quickly stood up and bowed her head then went for a handshake "Jennifer-ssi?".

"Please call me Jenny." Smiled the other girl and took chaerin's hand. "So..Lee Chaein?" Chaerin nodded her head and smiled showing her cat features. "Clean freak?!" 

"I see my father told you few things..huh?" Chuckled the blonde. "well, are you up to that?" She continued.

"Having someone to encourage me to keep it clean would be amazing." 

Jenny ordered some strawberry juice while Chaerin went back to sipping her Cappuccino.

They chatted for an hour or so that ended by the 22 years old welcoming Chaerin warmly.

 

 

"Good impression!" Said the voice at the end of the end of the line. Mrs. Lee smiled and exhaled in relief. "Be careful, baby. Okay?".

"Okay, mom..I'll go unpack now. Talk to you again soon!".

She hang up the phone and held it tight against her chest "I miss her..".

 

the blonde started putting her clothes in the closet. She actually likes the apartment. She didn't expect it to be this fancy and clean. A bit late she heard knocks on the door and a voice followed "Chaerin! Wanna join me for dinner?".

Chaerin smiled widely "ugh..I feel so hungry..umm..Oh! can I call you unnie?" She asked.

The other girl chuckled and nodded as if the girl inside the room was able to see it.

"Okay?" Chaerin suddenly opened the door to find Jenny smiling like a fool still nodding her head.

"Unnie?!"

"Uhh! Yeah! Yea..of course, dongsang!" 

Jenny had a cute accent when speaking Korean and Chaerin totally enjoyed that. Chaerin was giggling at the accent. She walked away from her roommate and headed to the kitchen.

 

Chaerin sat facing the microwave. Staring blankly at the pale plate. Memories rushed into her head and crushed onto each other. She was making food, heating some pizza from last night. They liked their lunch light and so it was; pizza, juice, soup..

She prepared the table and went to the living room waiting for her girlfriend to come home. She glanced at the black clock hanging from above the huge T.V. "I'm hungry.." she mumbled. The sound of the front door interrupted her thoughts. She stood up and hustled towards the door where the black haired girl was changing into slippers. She jumped on her and pecked on her lips, wrapped her with her arms and said "I missed you..so so much!"

"You saw me this morning, which means, she glanced at her hand watch, 6 ho.." and before she finishes her words, Chaerin interrupted her in a sweet, long kiss.

she pulled away and murmured "I know you missed me too.." She smiled. The black haired girl stared at her cute girlfriend and pushed her to the wall and pressed her body against her. She kissed her while pushing her hand underneath her shirt, moving it up to feel her . They kissed for a while then Chaerin pushed her away, smiled and said "let's have some coffee..".

"I  need to shower first!"

"No! Coffee first.."

Minji puffed and glared at Chaerin but the latter took her hand and dragged her to the balcony.

They were quiet. Minji still tempted to make Chaerin moan so loud but Chaerin had other plans for her. Minji enjoyed looking at Chaerin, the masterpiece that is her face, her jawline, her collarbones, her chest.. 

While Chaerin enjoyed her coffee acting up ignorance towards the girl across the table and her melting stares.

"My cup is empty..do you want to have lunch first or shower first?" Asked the blonde.

"Shower, I feel so stinky..ugh.." she stood up and headed to the fancy bathroom. "I'll be quick." She shouted not realizing that Chaerin was following her quietly. She was taking her clothes off on her way in and Chaerin was loving the view. Minji's sweaty, well toned body. She looked around and their eyes met. she walked towards her girl while ing her jeans. She kissed her cheek, making her blush "I love you" She whispered and went back into the shower.

She didn't like baths when Chaerin is not going to share it with her. The sound of water brought Chaerin, who was standing in the middle of the room, back to earth. 

"HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" Chaerin asked.

"HUH?"

"I SAID! HOW. WAS. YOUR. DAY.?"

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN TEXT ME!" 

"I OVER SLEPT!"

Minji didn't respond. When she was done there were no towels in the bathroom. She'll be dead if she went to the room without towels and got the carpet wet but she went for it though. 

She put her hand on the doorknob getting ready to run to the room but she got surprised by Chaerin leaning on the wall, smiling and holding a towel. She winked at her girl and smiled even more. Minji took the towel in one hand "You caught me!" and she kissed her.

 

"Why are you smiling looking at the microwave?" Chaerin looked up at Jenny and murmured "Stupid memories..let's eat..i'm starving!".

 

Though she didn't feel like eating any more, her smile turned in ashes and sadness, her movements were so slow and she just played with her spoon.

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the so so late update. Things have been hard the past few months. I'm sorry.  

So special thanks to the person who inspired me to write the memory part. Inspiring loving thoughts *chuckles*. Thank you, woman.