Chapter One

The Two Faced Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[23/01/14]

"Good morning, pretty boy." A much too high voice (for my taste) whispered into my ear. I mentally groaned and kept my eyes tightly closed. I already knew who or what she was.

Either a girl that I had hooked up last night, or a e. Either way, she should go away and not bother me whilst I was sleeping.
"Hey honey, wake up! " She whispered again, and was closer to my ear now. I could already feel her moist breath on my skin.
Annoyed, I mumbled something unintelligible and wanted to turn me away from her, when I suddenly felt something soft and damp on my neck. Surprised, I jumped up.
" me sideways! What are you doing?" I hissed angrily. Startled, she winced.
"I- I..." She stuttered and couldn't say any logical sentences, which just made me even angrier.
"Now, speak. Obviously you had something important to say when you just had to wake me up absolutely." I snapped at her through clenched teeth.
Terrified, she slipped a bit away from me and grabbed a piece of the blanket that had covered both of us until a few seconds to lay over her body. Sarcastically I rolled my eyes. As if I already didn't know how her body looks.

Tears came into her eyes and finally I was awake enough to notice that she was obviously not a e. Just as well, at least I could keep my money for better things.

I grabbed a bra and a woman shirt, which lay next to me and threw it in her direction. They weren't mine, I could tell that much.
"Get your clothes on and scram!" For the rest of her clothes, she should look for herself as I wasn't going to look for her.
Annoyed, I got up and stood next to the door of the small room, while I watched her as she tried to get moving and dressed under the blanket. She gave me several times pleading looks, which should probably mean, that I should leave the room, but I stand riveted to the spot. As if I would just let a stranger unobserved in my room. I laughed softly. I stopped being a beginner in awhile.

After two more minutes she was finally finished and grabbed her bag before she intimidated and quickly left the apartment. Finally! To pick woman up and have a great night with them was one thing but to wake up with them another one that I definitely hated. Were they really all so naive and believed it would yield more than just one night for them? I surely didn't want an annoying broad at my side. Especially not in my position.
Only one moment later Kris, our leader and thus the only one who outrank me, entered my room. A big grin was on his lips. "Pick me one up next time too, and if possible not one like the one that just ran howling out of the apartment."

I just rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "You surely don't need me and you know that, Hyung. And do you have any idea when I came home yesterday or where I was at all? I can't remember anything, but I don't have a hangover or something like that.." I looked at him confused, but he just laughed at me.
"Why should I know? But this is now totally unimportant because I didn't come into your room for no reason. I have a new job for you, you know this guy from the construction company, right? Well, this has now given the order to demolish all the buildings here to build a beautiful new residential development. You know I don't like to soil my hands, but the job is too important to give it to anyone other than you. You know the rest. Don't leave vestiges behind, batter him, whatever. Just get rid of him, it's all your choice." Kris explained me about his concerns and I just nodded.

It was true that we lived in a run-down residential area coming and had made the whole area ​​to our territory. Actually, it was so run down, that we were the only ones who were still living here. Our house had no heating and no running water, which was supposed to come out of the taps. A few windows were broken and there were some cracks in the walls. But now we had been living for nearly two years here and got used to it.

We had taped the vacant holes in the windows and concreted the walls over. We also bought water bottles in supermarkets regularly. Well, what was meant with 'we'? This kind of work was more often left to the rookies.

But recently a construction company had their eye on exact this area. And this was a thorn in Kris' flesh from the beginning.

"Sounds definitely like fun, Hyung. You're sure that you don't want to have some fun once again?" Our leader had given up to care for harmless affairs a while ago and handed them mostly over to me, which was a great honor for me. 
Kris and I had met a few years ago in a fight in high school and none of us wanted to give up until we both ended up in hospital and what a coincidence, we were also sharing the same room. What started as hostility ended after a few days in the hospital as a true male bonding. 
Of course, I still respected him just as much and tried to show him whenever possible. Because even if we're friends, Kris was something like my boss and didn't hesitate to be violent or loud against me.

Kris put me off. "For sure. I'm going to exercise my only real task, which is to guide and teach you. If ever something happens to me you're going to take over the gang, Kai. And I hope you're going to continue in my honor." I had to bit in my lower lip to suppress a grin and a laugh.

"Hyung, what's going on with you? You're almost sentimental or whatever this word is called.." I really wasn't able to resist this comment and as soon as I said this, I already got an, albeit gentle, clout at the back of my head. "Ow! Hyung, I'm just saying the truth. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing at all, and now get to work or I'll ask you the same thing after I have showed you once again who wears the pants here!" Kris growled. I just grinned, nodded and finally lightly bowed down before I left the room. Of course I didn't want to be on my own in a fight, so I was going to get backstop:

The first and, in my opinion, most important man would be Tao. The black-haired Chinese with the sharp eyes had the face of a killer. And he doesn't only looked like that. Tao was bloodthirsty, cold and unpredictable. I wouldn't even be surprised if he really would kill a human one day.

Not infrequently, it had happened that Kris or myself had to use violence at him to keep him from overdoing it. Even I was afraid of ​​this boy, even though I, of course, wasn't entitled to admit it.
The second man I would go to would be Luhan. He had the face of an innocent child and when I had seen him the first time, I had laughed out loud. This angelic person should be an unscrupulo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter