Chapter 1

There was Something about Her Face

       “Kai!” Mr. Park bellowed. Kai unwillingly sat up straight and frowned at the teacher.  Mr. Park shook his head and went back to teaching the class. Kai had been caught sleeping in class again. He had been caught several times and most teachers did not have a good impression of him. However, he was not always like this.

        He used to be a wonderful student when he was 8 years old. He had a loving family and a close group of friends. However, it all changed when both his parents passed away in a tragic car accident. He could still remember clearly how her parents trembled as they tried to stand up but collapse again. Kai was shocked and could not do anything; standing there watching them bleed to death. That day, he lost his everything, except for an apartment left behind by his parents to live in.

       The next morning, Kai woke up grudgingly and got ready for school. He paid no special to his appearance and wore his uniform sheepishly before heading out.

 

 

---

A/N: I'm so sorry I took so long to update this and this was really short sorry >< This may sound like an excuse but I'm really busy with school now and I cant think of any idea to write this :/ Anyway, please comment on ways I can improve. Thanks for reading :)