Chapter 2

Together

Min Woo's POV

                    We decided to name the baby as Lee Min Wan. Don't ask me why because that was the idea of the witty guy. I did not know how he could come up with that name. At first, I refused to receive his help regarding taking care of the baby since both of us were not in any relationship. He and I were just best friends. Same with other four members of Shinhwa, but he kept insisting to involve in this. After giving some thoughts, I let him. Furthermore, Min Wan loves him more than me.

                  Min Wan was a good baby. He did not give troubles to both of us. He loves to play with us. He seldom crying except when he needed milk and changing drypers. Those were Dong Wan's tasks. Everytime Min Wan started to cry, he would always be there despite his home are quite far from mine. I was very thankful to him because he had helped me very much. He was the one who bought the supplies for babies including the formula, the drypers, the toys, the crib and everything else. For someone who don't have baby in his life, he know quite many things. I was ashamed since I have nieces and nephews, thus I should be the one who know better. There was a day where the weather was crazy outside and Dong Wan had came to my house as usual to take a look at Min Wan.

 

"It looks like you have to stay..Dong Wan-ah..", I said as I closed the curtain at the window. The rain was falling heavily with thunder and lightning were fighting with each other. Furthermore, it was already nightfall. It was dangerous for him to drive in that state. I turned my body to face him. He was looking at me with an innocent eyes.

"I guess so..but I will bring trouble to you....", he said with a slow voice and slowly bowed his head down. 

"Are you kidding me?What are you take me for? I am your best friend. I would not mind, Dong Wan-ah...", I quickly grabbed his arms.

"Besides, Min Wan needs you...", just as the name came out from my lips, the said name started to cry in the crib. He must be awaken by the noise of raining. Dong Wan quickly went to the crib and lifted Min Wan. He hold the tiny baby in his embrace and slowly snuggled him. I joined them and reached my hand to Min Wan's and he hold my hand tightly. Dong Wan bent down his head to kiss Min Wan's forehead. I just looked at the touching scene in front of mine. For a second, I was mesmerized by the Dong Wan's expression when he adored the baby in his holding. 

"Min Wan....don't cry...Dong Wan appa is here....", he whispered but since I was near, of course I heard it as well.

"Dong Wan appa?", I asked him. I still hold Min Wan's hand because he gripped it very tight.

"I've decided to let him call me appa...", he explained and continued to kiss Min Wan's cheeks. Min Wan finally calmed down and he yawned. I closed his mouth using my fingers before I took Min Wan and carried it to the crib. Dong Wan followed me as he stood at my back, watching me tugged Min Wan nicely in the comfy crib.

"He is sleepy. Look at his eyes. They are blinking. Hehe~", Dong Wan said from my back. That startled me for a while because I could feel his breath on my neck. I did not expect what came next when he put his chin on my shoulder. His hands were caressing Min Wan's body. That actually made me in his embrace without both of us realising it. This level of skinship actually was nothing, since we often hugged each other but, when I turned my face slowly, our lips brushed with each other for a second. My eyes widened because I could feel his lips' wetness but I did not think he know it since he continued to play with Min Wan. I could feel my cheeks were getting redder. After a few minutes, finally Min Wan went back to sleep again. Dong Wan kissed the baby's forehead and I did that too.He was still looking at Min Wan when I faked a cough. He changed his gaze towards me and finally realised what happened. He quickly moved his body a little, so that I could escape from his embrace. I felt regretful for a second when I changed my standing position.

"Finally, he is asleep.", Dong Wan kissed Min Wan's forehead again before he turned his body around.

"Yes..thank you, by the way....", I said to him.

"Don't mention it. Erm....May I sleep in this room as well?", he asked me. Aaaaahhh...right..forgot to mention that actually I put Min Wan's crib in my bedroom, next to my bed.

"Since Min Wan is here...", he said but before I replied anything, he already jumped towards the bed. The mischievous Dong Wan kept tossing his body on my bed. I was speechless but eventually  laughed because of it. Later, I joined him on my bed.

"I want to sleep next to Min Wan~~", he exclaimed as he moved his body to the the right side of the bed in order to get nearest to Min Wan's crib.

"Like I will let you!!He is my baby!!", I pulled him near to me before I moved my body at his position before.

"Correction...Our baby!!", he pulled me but I hold myself tightly at the bedhead. After some pullings, it turned to wrestling. We had rolled over each other for many times, trying to win the position, which was nearest to Min Wan. We continued wrestling when finally both of us stopped as we were panting for air. At that crucial time, coincidently, he was on top of me, while pinning my hands above my head. It was awkward for me to be in that position but he seemed clueless about that.

"Okay...I give up...You can sleep there...Besides, I already slept next to him everyday before", I said before awkwardness came to him. He smiled widely when he heard that and pushed me slowly to the left side of the bed. I could see his happiness when I give up. I grabbed a pillow and got up so that I could sleep at the couch but I was taken aback when he grabbed my arms, pulling me backwards.

"Where are you going? I thought you will sleep here?", he asked me while got to sitting position.

"I intended to sleep at the couch..", I told him.

"Why?", he asked.

"Well.....", I could not continue.

"Min Woo-ah...don't tell me..you are feeling awkward? I thought we are best friend?", he questioned me with a sad tone. I quickly turned to face him.

"Dong Wan-ah...", 

"Fine!", he said without let me said anything. I was panicking when he turned away from me and sulked. He covered his face with a pillow.

"Dong Wan-ah..", I took the pillow away from him and lied next to him.

"Okay..I sleep here..next to you...just don't sulk anymore,okay?", I said to him. He giggled upon my defeat.

"I'm glad~~It's been a long time since we slept together..", he put his leg on mine. His hand landed on my chest. I tried to calm down and just let him hugged me.

"Wait a minute...", suddenly he got up.

"What?", I asked with frowns on my brows.

"Min Woo-ah..", he faced me.

"What?", I asked him. Without giving any notice, he grabbed his bottom of his shirt and rolled it off him.

"I sleep ~~", he said before he grabbed his pants too. At that moment, I know that it was a bad idea to have him sleepover at my house. 

 

~To be continued~

 

Author's note: I'm sorry...for have not updating for a while...hehe~~but here it is..hope all of you love it~~

                         Never stop read my stories...coz I Love You~~Thank you for waiting for this....

Lastly, SARANGHAE~~*throw hearts*

 

ps:thank you bearing with my grammar mistakes*deep bow*